[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

like the current product or not, if you aren't hyped to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 5595972.jpg (90KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
5595972.jpg
90KB, 900x506px
like the current product or not, if you aren't hyped to see the punjabi prison again i don't know what's wrong with you familia
>>
>>2813015
There has not been on good match from this match type and I don't expect either a lazy uninspired Orton or Jinder to deliver
>>
>>2813015
Agreed, I'm glad wwe is doing more extreme matches
>>
>>2813015
>amazing new match idea
>built to the moon
>Undertaker will be in it
>WTF why big slow
>boring match
>maybe next time
>oh fuck another one?
>with batista in it?!
>oh but overly tall indian peasant is also in it
>boring match
>maybe next time
>ten years pass
>wow never thought they'd bring this back
>randy boreton will be in it
>oh but so will smelly indian peasant
>boring match
>oh well maybe next time
>>
>>2813028
Kek more extreme matches with nothing extreme happening in them.
>>
>>2813025
Undertaker vs. Batista is the match that it always should have been. What a spectacle that would have been.
>>
>having to rely on gimmick shit
Sad!
>>
>>2813033
Batista jumping from inner cage to the outer cage impressed me because I didn't think he would make it
But that's gimmick matches for you I guess
>Undertaker is the only one that have been in every Buried Alive Match and he lost like most of them
>>
>>2813028
More gimmick matches, you mean.
>>
>>2813015
Khali return incoming
>>
>>2813015
I dont mind seeing Punjabi Prison again I just don't want to see Orton/Jinder again
>>
why would i be hype for a shitty wooden cage gimmick match?
>WWMEME
not even once
>>
It was awful the last two times, but still I'm looking forward to it.
>>
The first one didn't happen as scheduled because ELEVATED ENZYMES.

Second one was akchually bretty gud, not spectacular but both participants surprised me. Besides, shenanigans from the Super India Bros. will make this fun.
>>
if jinder was allowed to pick his own stipulation why didnt he make the match a Jinder Mahal can only win match. stupid idiots I swear
>>
>>2813015
I'm not a Stamford Wife, so I don't get excited over lame gimmick matches everyone shit on a decade ago
>>
>>2813015

Given how big Batista is how fucking massive was Khali? Not the bullshit the E spouted but legit how big was he?
>>
>>2813446

The match has to be a "winnable contest for both participants"
>>
>>2813029
So it would be a boring match Punjabi or not.
>>
>>2813015
Why is Orton getting all the weird shit lately

>Projector match
>House of horrors match
>Punjabi prison match

Not to mention his short title reign.

Did he fuck Stef or something?
>>
>>2814216

Maybe they finally figured out that although he's one sexy beast, he's fucking boring and they are trying to find any gimmick to try and make him less boring? His promos suck, his matches are formulaic, and he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>2814399
>His promos suck, his matches are formulaic, and he's a piece of shit.

Damn, tell us how you really feel
>>
>>2814399
Carter pls go.
>>
File: 1494816626613.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494816626613.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>Any kind of cage matches in the PG Era
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.