[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE pushes Roman Reigns >Ratings are at an all time low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: romandrugs.png (634KB, 697x392px) Image search: [Google]
romandrugs.png
634KB, 697x392px
>WWE pushes Roman Reigns
>Ratings are at an all time low

hmmm...............
>>
File: Reigns India Dimes.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns India Dimes.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>2812696
Roman has to cary more low rents indies guy than ever before. More than any top guy ever. What do you expect?

Big Dog is a God in India.
>>
>>2812696
They took away everything that made fans like Roman when he was in the shield. So no shit fans turned on him.

Vince is desperate to make him the next Cena but he should have focused on making Roman his own entity, if that makes any sense.
>>
File: 1479499188390.png (279KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479499188390.png
279KB, 500x500px
Pretty sure that title belongs to Record Lowens
>>
>Based Big Dog is always part of the highest rated segments
>Fat smarks still are in denial he's the biggest draw in the company

hmmm.............
>>
File: adderall21n-5-web[1].jpg (65KB, 750x801px) Image search: [Google]
adderall21n-5-web[1].jpg
65KB, 750x801px
>Eva Marie is kill
>ratings are at an all time low
Ehhh!?
>>
File: wow.jpg (15KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
15KB, 247x251px
>>2812708
>being a God to people who literally shit in the streets and have no money to spend on WWE
Wow
>>
File: 1446852532266.gif (720KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446852532266.gif
720KB, 200x200px
>WWE pushes Roman Reigns
>they make a record-breaking $700 million in gross revenue in 2016
>more than what Austin and Hogan can bring in during their prime years

http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/sec-and-other-documents/financials

Really makes me think.
>>
I'm still really mystified as to what Vince sees in him. He's uncharismastic, has a shit body and wears a vest to hide his shit body, continues to sink the ratings, and he's not even the white blooded American male Vince would push as their top guy.
>>
>>2812778
Revenue doesn't matter. Profit does. Their profit was abysmal relative to their revenue.
>>
>>2812778
>this guy who doesn't know the difference between gross revenue and profit is back at it again
Not sure if best or worst /asp/ gimmick poster
>>
>>2812753
Look at RAW rating by hour yesterday and tell me which hour is the lowest
>>
>>2812778
Unlike in late 90s and early 2000, most of the revenues coming from TV deal, while merch and live events are getting more and more insignificant. Which means the "record revenue" schtick has nothing to do with how good the talents are. Stop romanticising Roman as WWE savior, you'd end up as pathetic idiot.
>>
>>2812792
>>2812803
They made $24 million in profit, which is 8 times what NJPW made ($4 million), much less what the Indies make.
>>
>>2812881
>8 times 4 is 24
>>
>>2812857
>Unlike in late 90s and early 2000, most of the revenues coming from TV deal, while merch and live events are getting more and more insignificant.

Actually, if you've read the link (http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/sec-and-other-documents/financials), you'll know two things.

1) WWE doesn't depend only on USA for its revenue or else it wouldn't make $700 million. It has a huge TV deal because it has other TV deals for Smackdown and its reality shows on top of the money it's making from the Network

2) Claiming that merch and live events are insignificant is also a lie because they make up 2/3 of their revenue or $500,000 of their revenue.

So seriously, eat shit.
>>
>>2812886
6 times then.
>>
>>2812895
Look at profit relative to revenue. No shit WWE has a bigger profit. They're a bigger company. But of their revenue, only about 5% was retained as profit, versus 10% for NJPW. Their profit is really unimpressive.
>>
>>2812898
Only because they're operating on a worldwide revenue. And they're making a profit regardless, so claims that they're going out of business even though they're making more than NJPW is laughable at best.

NJPW would be down under if it were to cater to a worldwide audience like WWE does.
>>
>>2812918
>this deflection and shifting of goalposts
Why are you so emotionally invested in proving this flimsy argument?
Does part of your identity as a human being ride on WWE's unquestioned dominance and success as the industry leader in pro wrestling?
You are fiercely defending this like someone is personally attacking you. This has gone long beyond sad at this rate.
And you still don't understand the difference between gross revenue generated and take home profit.
>>
>>2812962
I didn't shift goalposts at all. I'm showcasing how it's silly to say the WWE is going to go under when they've made a record revenue and profit in 2016, which was what I've been saying from the start.

Also, don't be butthurt aboutt the fact that NJPW would go under if it tries the WWE model in light of how underground they are to any country outside of Japan.
>>
File: 1444245376933.png (4KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444245376933.png
4KB, 256x255px
>>2812976
>this guy's continued postings
>>
>>2812976
But their profit is horrible dude
>>
>Romanetty fans: We have more revenue!
>they don't tell you how much is the profit
>they don't tell you about $670 million of their revenue is lost because the ratings have tanked and their expenses are out of control
>WWE has become WCW
>yfw WWE will die in your lifetime
>>
>>2813111
>makes more than NJPW and Indies combined
>terrible

So by that logic, NJPW and Indies are even more terrible for not making as much profit as WWE?
>>
>>2813125
Is that your argument? That WWE is fine because they're making more money than smaller companies? That's it?

NJPW's profit is better when looked at relative to their revenue
>>
>>2812708
But the indy guys clearly outdraw him

>>2812803
It's not a gimmick. He's legit dumb.
>>
>>2812708

>raman is a god to pajeets who literally shit in the streets and still believe in kayfabe?

go suck a fucking chode ya mark
>>
>>2812778
>"No one talent keeps the big wheel turning." - Vince McMahon
>>
>>2812696
I hope he becomes the next beniot just to really fuck with vince
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.