[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE pushes the women's division >Ratings are at an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: nxt.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nxt.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>WWE pushes the women's division
>Ratings are at an all time low

Coincidence?
>>
>>2812591
Implying Alexa Bliss isn't the entire women's division. Maybe if at least one other female wrestler was on her level, the women's title wouldn't be such a joke.
>>
File: b406dc485e43a17ee5604ef2c8ce9660.jpg (113KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b406dc485e43a17ee5604ef2c8ce9660.jpg
113KB, 1200x1200px
>>2812591
>>
>WWE gives Reigns the win for the Royal Rumble
>ratings go the lowest since the nWo was dominating RAM
>>
>>2812597
>Portraying emotions

>>2812591
Vapid sluts
>>
This is why Vince is at war with Hunter and Steph
>>
>>2812591
>have a terrible bliss and bayley feud on raw
>bury becky and charlotte on smackdown
>>
>>2812591
>>2812597
I wish the WWE women's division was more like Ultimate Surrender. That's what would be best for business, as well as my cock.
>>
>>2812591

30+ minutes women main event in the 3rd hour gets better ratings than the 1st hour opener with Roman Reigns.

Coincidence?
>>
>>2812594
..... Alexa Bliss only did the worst segment of all time....

Get the fuck out of here kike lover Alexa is awful and she looks generic as fuck.
>>
>>2812833
Not as bad as bear segment or lavar ball
>>
In football season last year the highest rated RAW main event was Sasha v Charlotte.
>>
>>2812835
All three of them were bad but the bear segment was kinda funny cause it was so sad the lavar ball thing was ass but the Alexa segment was painful to get through.
>>
File: 1496596892586.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496596892586.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>2812591
oh look, an emasculated fedora tipper who hates being reminded that there are women more athletic than some fat little bitch like him will ever be blaming women for someone else's problems.

did your little crush go for a dumb football player in high school? maybe someone of another race? who hurt you, you precious little bitch?
>>
>>2812591
>ratings dropped the year before WWE actually started pushing wymyn
Nope. The huge decline is primarily on Jasethy and Roman.
>>
>>2812729
>>2812864
These facts will be ignored by OP because he can't accept that what really turns people off is simply badly written television. It has nothing to do with gender or size.
>>
>>2812869
The bear is the worst because it was actually two segments and it could've actually been good but instead it was unfunny and predictable. Other two segments were bad ideas with bad execution.
>>
>>2812835
nano baller detected
>>
>>2812872
>Projecting this hard
Women have never been a massive draw, that's a fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 344x400px
>>2812591
But asp and reddit say it's all Roman's fault, it's clearly one wrestler that takes up a small margin of RAW that kills the ratings.
>>
File: Jim-Cornette.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Cornette.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>company treats women like shit for FUCKING DECADES
>half-assed attempts to leach off of Womens MMA and Japanese Women's Wrestling by Steph and paul
>Vince and dumbshit Kevin Dunn are still in charge
gee I wonder why they don't get over
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.