[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this overall the greatest professional wrestling company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW[1].jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW[1].jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Is this overall the greatest professional wrestling company in history?
>>
LMAO. STFU weeb trash
>>
>>2811127
yes
>>
File: NJPW Climax.png (3MB, 1250x1196px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW Climax.png
3MB, 1250x1196px
Unquestionably, yes. Ignore the E-drones, they're upset that they're going extinct and find themselves outnumbered by the new owners of this board. This is OUR yard now, E-drones.
>>
>>2811127
For sure at the moment
>>
>>2811127
Do you mean if this era of NJPW is the greatest of all time in professional wrestling?

Not for me, I personally liked Bryan Danielson ROH era and Atlantis era in CMLL better.

If you are asking if NJPW taking in count all of his eras is the greatest companny of all time... nah, they are great right now, but they also did a lot of shit in his past.

I think that CMLL or NJPW are more deserving of that title.
>>
>>2811127

Eh, in terms of in ring product maybe they hit the levels of All Japan in the 90s.

In terms of stories they can't touch late 90s fed.

In terms of all around product mid 2000s ROH is probably better.

They're still doing fantastic though.
>>
When your top guys are midget twinks like naito and omega or doughboys like Okada you have problems
>>
>>2811127
No, of course it's WWE, not some random gook federation
>>
>>2811462
He said professional wrestling, not a soap opera with wrestling elements
>>
>>2811380
Glad you agree?
>>
Nah. Peak NOAH and AJPW were always better. 80's NJPW is great though. But, NWA-WCW is pretty much untouchable and Memphis was fucking great too.
>>
>>2811462
WWE has had far more shitty years than good years. If you had said WWF... maybe.
>>
>>2811127
>Is this overall the greatest professional wrestling company in history?

SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN.
>>
>>2811517
Spotted the weird kid
>>
I'm glad there are some actual opinions in this thread and not just memeing.
>>
File: 1498129569578.png (566KB, 439x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1498129569578.png
566KB, 439x1063px
>>2812017
>SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN.
>>
>>2811127

>New Janetty
>best

have sex weeb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.