[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The one thing that I don't want to be is past my prime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: taker.jpg (24KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
taker.jpg
24KB, 650x440px
>The one thing that I don't want to be is past my prime. I don't want to be out there in the ring with people saying you should have seen him here. I don't want people out there feeling sorry for me.
If only he'd listened to his own advice
>>
>>2810997
Punk should have retired him in 2013. Everything he did after that match was just embarrassing.
>>
>>2811141
His 2nd+3rd matches with Bork were pretty good
>>
>>2810997
>>
I can't really blame him. When you really love something, it's easy to think, y'know what, I can still do one more. People still like seeing me. I don't wanna disappoint them.

Was he really horribly past his prime at any point before this year? WM32 wasn't GREAT, but they still put on an okay show. The matches with Brock were good. The match with Bray was passable. The first match with Brock wasn't really his fault.

I think it only become super obvious he was done at the Rumble this year and once it became obvious, he put the next guy over and stepped aside.
>>
File: Confused_Carder.jpg (53KB, 678x414px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Carder.jpg
53KB, 678x414px
>>2813500
Pretty sure he destroyed his hip (or something) at the RR. His match against Roman should have never happened. It was obvious Carder wasn't healthy enough. They should have come up with a way to retire him without having to go through with that sad excuse for a match at WM.
>>
>>2813503
His hip was already really fucked up before the Rumble, he just tried to play through the pain.

It was obvious he wasn't healthy, but he wasn't gonna go out any other way except a real match where he legitimately put a guy over. That's just who he is. And y'know what, the match sucked, there was an embarrassing botch, but he did it. He put the guy who's supposed to be the next guy over.

Of course, they've pretty much botched it completely by keeping Roman face, but that ain't Taker's fault.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.