[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Uuuuhm, ugh, I hate how Russo wasted the-the-the courts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: russo cornette-min.jpg (45KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
russo cornette-min.jpg
45KB, 645x370px
>Uuuuhm, ugh, I hate how Russo wasted the-the-the courts time by being in fear of his life and using the legal system to keep a crazed guy away from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6L2e7_OINU

What did Cuck Meltzer mean by this?
>>
Meltzer burying Russo and Dixie is such a good time.
>>
>>2809153
Meltzer is a shitty biased journalist.
>>
>>2809153
Russo is in fear of his life by a guy who lives hundreds of miles away and who he called fat and old and not worthy and able to fight?

You would think with all his "credentials" he would recognize a good heel promo and not take it for a shoot.
>>
>>2809180
Cornette is a legit psycho.
>>
>>2809195

Then the restraining order would be worthless anyway.
>>
>>2809195
Then shouldn't he be calling the cops instead of filing for a restraining order.
>>
>>2809153
You are retarded... as if you needed to remind the public of this once again
>>
>>2809180
There is shit in public record of Jim threatening to murder someone while holding a gun. That's more than enough.
>>
Meltzer Magoo is triggered over Castrating the Marks
>>
>>2809166
This. and a joke too, like anyone who listens to him.
>>
>>2809206
The cops went to Cornettes house to serve him the papers - so ostensibly its as good as calling the cops
>>
>>2809153
>>2809174
>>2809195
>>2809217
>>2809218

Based Corney working the obese Russo marks.
>>
File: cornette wife.jpg (46KB, 579x459px) Image search: [Google]
cornette wife.jpg
46KB, 579x459px
>>2809234
What did he mean by this?
>>
Daily reminder that Meltz doesn't like Cornette and disagrees with him on nearly everything about wrestling but the two have mutual respect because they're hard working guys that know their shit.

Daily reminder that Cornette hates Bischoff nearly as much as Russo and their mutual hatred of Russo is literally the only thing Cornette and Bischoff agree on.

Daily reminder that no one on the planet earth doesn't hate Russo but the handful of people that he's still successfully conning and the Kliq cunts who he let get rich off of destroying WCW.
>>
>>2809240
>Thank you
>Fuck you
>Bye
>>
>>2809240

Post Russo's wife.
>>
>>2809247
I don't think there's pictures of her because Russo doesn't haul his wife around to bingo halls to sell gimmicks
>>
File: 435535.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
435535.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Vic Venom still writing the best angles in the biz.
>>
>>2809253
>unable to get booked at bingo halls
the state of RUSSO
>>
>>2809242
>Daily reminder that Meltz doesn't like Cornette
I thought they considered each other friends.
>>
>>2809269
Even crazy wily cornette hates outlaw flippy midgets. It's what they disagree on
>>
>>2809153
He was trying to make a point about Russo wasting everyone's time at court while ignoring the fact that civil court is almost entirely filled with pointless cases of people either being petty or having to be told basic shit like "pay for your damages".
>>
File: state-of-deanetty.jpg (89KB, 720x458px) Image search: [Google]
state-of-deanetty.jpg
89KB, 720x458px
You marks are getting worked. Based Corny and Russo are bringing back kayfabe.
>>
>>2809265
He's to busy being on the biggest podcasting network in the world along with Stone Cold Steve Austin and Chris Jericho
>>
File: 146724361814515.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
146724361814515.gif
2MB, 384x216px
Wait a minute, isn't this the same guy who led a fucking crusade trying to get JBL fired for ALLEDGEDLY bullying Mauro, but when Vince Russo asks for a protective order against a guy who has been threatening him for two DECADES it's all a big joke?

...and people are going to keep pretending that Meltzer is a journalist.
>>
>>2809500
He's a multiple award winning journalist, certified by fellow journalists. He doesn't need validation from someone who posts a gif of themselves on internet. Cry more.
>>
>>2809153
Russo is a mark and got worked by a harmless old man
>>
>>2809500
>isn't this the same guy who led a fucking crusade trying to get JBL fired for ALLEDGEDLY bullying Mauro

No, Dave never tried to get JBL fired.
>>
>>2809153
Yet he was sympathetic to the Mauro thing
>>
>>2809240

She's hot.
>>
>>2809524
>certified by fellow journalists
stopped reading there
>>
>>2809462
At best that's generous, at worst you're delusional.
>>
>>2809153
The judge wouldn't have granted him a restraining order if it was nothing.
>>
>>2810272
You can get a restraining order for cyber bullying in today's America. That is not a valid argument.
>>
>>2809462
>>2810272
My friend got a restraining order after he and his girlfriend got into a heated argument. Nothing physical just a domestic.
You can get restraining orders for almost anything.
>>
They should have a Wrestlemania match

Hell in a Cell
>>
>>2809202
>>2809206
>>2810272
>>2810303
>>2810418
It's not a restraining order, it's a protection order, and if Cornette keeps "harassing" him, he'll follow with a lawsuit
>>
>>2809153
Bases Big Dick Meltzer
>>
>>2810110
Only one delusional is you, Corney.
>>
>>2809524
>Meltzer
>journalist
Pick one
>>
>>2809180
Actually, Russo now lives just a few hours from Cornette as he moved to Indiana.
>>
Russo is nothing but a loudmouth edgelord who also happens to be a little bitch so of course the dimwits on this board worship him.
>>
>>2811618
You would do the same if someone as unhinged as Jim has been threatening you for that long you moron.
>>
>>2809500
>led a fucking crusade trying to get JBL fired
That never happened. Stop getting your news from /asp/.
>>
>>2811618
This. Cornette uses the word "Christian" as an insult. It's super cringe considering his age.
>>
>>2811618
>j. cornette
>>
>>2811650
Jim is a 50-something year old flabby loudmouth with no reputation for having any fighting ability or physical prowess at all. Literally no one is scared of him.

If Russo were half as smart or tough (guy said he could beat up Jack Gallagher in a fight) as he or his drones make him out to be, he'd have cut promos back on Cornette and made an angle out of it. Instead he called the cops like a punk bitch and you lemmings go into damage control.
>>
>>2811673
> Literally no one is scared of him.
Not physically but it's not like America is known for strict gun control. Jim also threatened to slit another wrestlers throat, because "exposing the business" deserves death in his eyes.
>>
Hey faggots do you know who Kenny Bolin is? He's Cornette's best friend but surprisingly he's also Russo's friend and he advised him to get an order of protection. So when even Cornette's best friend can't justify him maybe it's time to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2809153
I'm more amazed that Russo got this through the legal system consistently referring to a "national podcast" and I can't for the life of me figure out how you would even MAKE a national-only podcast.
>>
>>2809153
Meltzer cries like a bitch and kicks up a huge fuss about beta Mauro Ranallo being "bullied" but shits on Russo for taking protective order out against a man who has publically threatened to attack him and insulted his family but also privately threatened to kill him (leaked TNA emails). Russo says his wife is upset about it and if taking protective order out helps put her fears at ease than that's all he should care about.
>>
>>2809153
This entire thing is the biggest work since the screw job.
>>
russo is a pussy.
>>
>he ASKS for it

Meltzer really is a privileged piece of shit
>>
>>2811673
Cornette once threatened to shoot Brock Lesnar, and I'm pretty sure he either threatened to or actually did run someone down with his car. Being a fat old fuck doesn't mean much nowadays when there are so many different ways to hurt or harm someone that don't rely on youth or fitness.
>>
>>2809242
>destroying WCW.
tired meme
>>
Russo:
>record ratings with WWF
>record ratings and buyrates at TNA
>got WCW from a 2.5 to a 3.5

Cornette
>SMW was shit and no one cared
>did nothing of use at WWE or TNA
>ruined ROH
>>
The amount of Russo defenders on this board is worrying.
Points to a lot of uneducated underagers.
>>
>>2812441
Russo=ratings and this is an undisputable fact
>>
>>2812445
Ratings 20 years ago you mean.
Defending his childish pissing contest with a fellow near 60 year old man is indefensible tbqh.
He is as much of an irrelevant relic now as Cornette has always been. They are the 2 sides of the same coin now; bitter, washed up and clinging to the past.
Sad!!
>>
>>2812482
you mean
>STATING FACTS
>>
>>2812445
You mean Austin = ratings
>>
>>2812498
Yeah. Austin wrote all those GOAT segments we saw during the AE that made people tune in.
>>
>>2812517
but I thought le Attitude Era's best attribute was unscripted promos anon
>>
>>2812517
>>2812498
>>2812537
Russo created great scenarios to give Austin material - but Austin cut the promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0fa-tiEWAc
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.