[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the middle of a great tag title run >his partner will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>in the middle of a great tag title run
>his partner will go away in a couple of months to shoot a movie

Who did he piss off backstage?
>>
Me, I'm glad he's going six feet under next month
>>
>Great tag title run
>Keep losing to the washed out nostalgia act
>Only champions because of a retarded technicality in a gimmick match
So great, HoF confirmed.
>>
>>2808609
>>in the middle of a great tag title run
Far from it.
>>
>>2808609
Wasn't the other vaudevillian fired?
>>
>>2808613
>>2808619
>>2808625
>implying Sheasaro haven't been the most entertaining and well written characters since the brand split
>>
>>2808670
That's a gross exaggeration, but I'm a Cesaro mark for life and love the slow burn of his team with Sheamus and their heel turn, but as far as this title reign is concerned, it's ass, my dude.
>>
>>2808670
Never liked Memesaro and Sheamus is meh.
>>
>>2808670
>implying Sheasaro haven't been the most entertaining and well written characters since the brand split
On Raw maybe
>>
>Sheamus leaves Cesaro high & dry
>Cesaro asks if anyone wants to join him in defending the tag titles
>Kassius Ohno comes out and they reform the Kings
>KOW hold the tag titles for the next decade
>>
>>2808701
Cesaro's WWE story up until now is just being handed random partners, hitting it off really well, getting over as a team and then their partner abandoning him, rinse and repeat.

That being said, I'd mark the fuck out for a KoW reunion, especially if they get into a feud with Sanity or whatever and based Sara comes in to back them up.
>>
>>2808670
>implying his subtle storyline will lead to something and won't be repackaged into a generic angry heel or a face that deserves winning because he puts a lot of effort
>>
>>2808670
What's entertaining and well written about them?
>>
>>2808701
>>2808716
Would mark. Too bad Kassius Ohno looks like shit nowadays and will be rejected by the casuals in a big way.
>>
>>2808670
Their face run was great, but, uh, no, they've been pretty useless since Mania.

Turning a face team on a show that's like 75% heels was a stupid move.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.