[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWF Championship match in the mid of the card of both Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>WWF Championship match in the mid of the card of both Wrestlemania VIII and Summerslam
What did Randy "Anti-draw" Savage meant by this?
>>
At WM Flair was the champ and they wanted Hol Kolgan to main event but for some reason I think there was conflict with flair and holkster wrestling each other
>>
>>2808614
Flair vs Hogan had bad reactions at house t shows so they pulled it from WM
>>
>>2808555
Well Summerslam 92 was a meme scenario, so it's understandable they made the Buldog match the main event for maximum crowd enthusiasm.

As for Wrestlemania
1) I don't even care because it was by far the best match of the night (honestly one of my fav Mania matches ever)
2) It was set up for Warrior's comeback.
>>
>>2808555
He was the Punk to Horgan's Cena.
>>
>>2808555
Also, is there any question that he's the guy who that belt looked at absolute best on? Same with Bret and the Intercontinental belt.
>>
>>2808641
Way better than Piper vs Hart.
>>
>>2808643
You mean the Batista to Hogan's Cena.

Please don't compare real draw/star like Macho Man to anti-draw CM Punk.

Savage compared to Batista is better because they both drew money. Batista unlike Punk was legit competition for top top spot in WWE at one time.
>>
>>2808751
What about Ultimate Warrior?
>>
>>2808764
One trick pony with no staying power, like Goldturd.
>>
>>2808653
Winged eagle looks much better on bret, no question
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>2808848
nuh-uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SQpjs_Jwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0I0BCdG1xY
>>
>>2808638
bullcrap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.