[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, how the hell are these two and Dean Ambrose portrayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Seriously, how the hell are these two and Dean Ambrose portrayed as babyfaces? They preemptively attack 'heels' and have been doing it consistently for months. Please tell me this is some 4D chess booking by Vince where he's (very) slowly turning them. Honestly, how can people cheer when this happens?
>>
Vince doesn't understand what a babyface is supposed to be
>>
RAM "creative" are just retarded and can't book with the slightest hint of consistency or logic.
>>
Honestly I prefer that from Sasha than her being generic shitty emotional babyface like she was last year. She was fucking terrible then.
>>
Yeah, the WWE just can't write faces. They make faces cocky bullies and heels sympathetic victims.
>>
Sasha shouldn't be a babyface, but if she is, she should be one with a little edge who you just cheer for because she's cool as fuck anyway, if only to serve as a contrast to Bayley, who's a more pure babyface.

But they fucked the second part of that up real bad!
>>
>>2807726
A WWE babyface is how Vince perceives himself and heels are the outside world
>>
>>2807750
It's no coincidence that if there's a character that embodies smarky complaints with the show, it's always a heel.
>>
Lets just conveniently forget about the sasha/bayley blood feud from a couple years ago. They're besties now :P
>>
File: Stone-Cold-Vince-McMahon[1].jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stone-Cold-Vince-McMahon[1].jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
>>2807750
>Vince saw Austin as himself
>Vince saw 'Mr McMahon' as his father

Really makes me think...
>>
File: the absolute state of this.jpg (85KB, 705x468px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute state of this.jpg
85KB, 705x468px
Vince steps on any notio0n of Face v Heel booking out of some daft principle that he cooked up in 1997 and still thinks is a fresh and bold new idea.

Because he is really old, and 1997 still seems recent to him.

"Shades of grey" is by far the most played out storytelling trope of the last 15 years though.
>>
>>2807760
Eh, Sasha stopped being so much of a bitch and Bayley's the forgiving type and now they're always traveling together. That's believable.
>>
>>2807726
More like marks like you cannot identity with faces because you're ugly, fat, autistic neckbeards who have never felt a woman's touch.
>>
>>2807768
>Austin is the guy Vince never wanted to push
>Vince genuinely believes his company is a default babyface

This is getting 2deep4me
>>
>>2807788
lol, Vince tried to make himself the babyface after the Screwjob, we might be on to something here.
>>
File: bayleystomp.gif (2MB, 377x210px) Image search: [Google]
bayleystomp.gif
2MB, 377x210px
>>2807760
Bayley is here to hug people, anon. Not hurt anyone.
>>
>>2807760
Wouldn't really call it a blood feud. The nastiest it ever got was Sasha attacking Bayley on the ramp during their match.

>>2807787
>this BatSignal-level projection
>>
>>2807798
>Vince tried to make himself the babyface after the Screwjob

No... no he didn't.
>>
>>2807855
Yes he did.
Go watch the interview he did on RAW exactly 1 week after Montreal. He tried to babyface himself and make Bret the heel in the situation.
He quickly realized it wasn't going to work so he then decided to just run with it and full heel crooked promoter Mr McMahon was born.
Source: I actually lived through it and remember it happening, unlike you.
>>
>>2807859
>most over guy on Raw is a giant, jacked monster that dwarfs Roman
You're so retarded
>>
>>2807869
Any time you see anyone unironically use the term 'numale' you can just read it as "I am a socially inept frustrated bitter virgin loser that refuses to admit I am at fault and blames the rest of the world."
>>
>>2807889

Owen's wife might actually be considered better looking than Roman Reign's wife, just saying. And fat Bray is screwing JoJo for years now on the side.
>>
>>2807859
Lesnar is over
Strowman is over
Neville is over
Apollo and Titus are over
Sheamus is over
Cena is over (the boos are just tradition at this point)
WWE Champion Jinder Mahal is over

>Y-you only boo Roman because you're j-jealous of his m-m-mussels! Virgins losers BTFO amirite guise?
>>
>>2807859
>Kevin "What's a gym?" Owens

But he's got better cardio + upper-body strength than Romannetty
>>
>>2807584
This. Her gimmick fits better for a cocky character and it was great when she kicked Alexa last night. Muh Eddie promos made me change the channel

>>2807743
Agree. Bayley and Sasha could have a Goku/Vegeta dynamic but the creatives ruined it. Memes aside, Goku is a nice guy but he kicks ass
>>
>>2807869
YOU'RE LOOKING REAL JAKKED, BABY.
>>
>>2807868
At the very least you can say the old Vince realized when he needed to put his own pride aside and turn into the swerve.

A quality which he has...very clearly lost with time.
>>
>>2807952
>and it was great when she kicked Alexa last night.

Yeah, it was really cool and fitting and puts a first fire into what will now be a very short feud before the PPV.
>>
>>2807868
protip: I watched during then too. You are wrong or have just misinterpreted what was happening. Not surprising, as you were probably only 2 and a half years old at the time.

You seemed confused that the Mr McMahon character can be a heel while not screeching like Corporate Ministry era McMahon.

Just conducting the interview, and moving from "announcer Vince" to "Mr McMahon" tells you he was consciously working. He knew where he was going with it.

As for whether he was trying to be heelish or not? He refers to himself in 3rd person. That is classic heelish.
>>
>>2808146
2 and a half year olds don't retain memories into adulthood nor do they watch primetime TV moron.

Vince legitimately attempted to play himself off as babyface in the immediate aftermath of Montreal. Don't be obtuse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.