[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Six weeks of build-up >SIX WEEKS >The weakest, limpest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: goldust.jpg (27KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
goldust.jpg
27KB, 711x400px
>Six weeks of build-up
>SIX WEEKS
>The weakest, limpest pre-match "beatdown" of all time
>This feud continues instead of just getting R-Truth out of the way
>Went overboard with the unnecessary camera guy
Why did I ever expect WWE not to fuck up something?
>>
File: 120919150350.jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
120919150350.jpg
6KB, 258x196px
Why don't you get out of that-ahhh jabroni outfit and I'll show you who's the real boss of this gym
>>
>>2807334
Oh well, at least we're getting based Goldy promos out of it.

It'd be awesome if this led to a feud with Miz. I'd like to see Goldy get one more Intercontinental reign.
>>
Shouldn't six weeks of build-up at least lead to a PPV match?
>>
I think R-Truth got injured for real. Even Goldy went out-of-character for a couple of seconds
>>
>>2809110
No. That would be remotely logical and not an accurate representation of the mind of a rich and senile old man completely out of touch with life and the real world.
>>
>>2809141
Boy, that would suck.
>>
>>2807334
>Goldie coming out in his old attire
>Graves putting the camera guy over

Kino as fuck. Maybe Impact is more for you, OP.
>>
I thought the camera guy was a cool idea
>>
>>2809141
If he got injured on that soft-ass spot, that'd be just about the most ironic thing I can think of.
>>
Now he teases Se7en during 6 weeks of video promos against Wyatt that end with him going out as Se7en to shoot on Bray's gimmick and his relationship with JoJo
>>
>>2807334
What's up with his current look? He's mixing new and old and it just doesn't go well together. He needs to bring back the robe, wig and silver face paint.
>>
>>2807379
fuck you
>>
>>2807334
They gave Emma like 8 months of build up that lead to nothing. Why would you expect any different here? Vignettes = WWE doesn't care.
>>
>>2807334
The extra camera guy was based. He needed the robe and wig tho
>>
How long did it take for Golden Truth to form? 6 months or more? Did they even get a title shot?
>>
>>2809141
Rtruth got btfo, who will Goldie feud with now?
>>
>>2809141
I think you're right, there was a really awkward pause before Goldie's music hit... either that or they're saving the actual match for GBOF
>>
>>2812086
i think they got a match they had to win to get a title shot and they lost.
>>
>Goldust bringing out the old costume

Fuck. He's retiring soon, isn't he?
>>
>>2812686
He's got a lot left in the tank!
>>
>>2812686
>Born April 11, 1969 (age 48)
can't wrestle forever... i mean, he could wrestle for 20 more years but not on WWE... all good things come to an end
>>
>>2812763
It's sad he wasted the last 10 years with crappy tag teams like RTruth and shitty feuds with Cody
>>
>>2812773
It's sad to see him go wasted, he's a great promo and has had some of the most memorable backstage segments in the history of the E, even back when they were the F. I hate to pull out the 25+ meme but it really applies in this case. Alas, the push scheme in wrestling really is a pyramid and there's only so much room at the top
>>
>>2812202
A Goldy / Miz feud would be based. We rarely get to see two heels go at it.
>>
>>2807334
yeah what the flying fuck happened. fucking 90s top tier promos building up to complete shit.
>>
Gold Dust needs to be a queer again
>>
Even though I love the Goldust gimmick, it makes me sad that Dustin didn't achieve more. He deserved at least one WHC reign.

>son of wrestling legend
>6'6"
>good look
>incredibly talented in the ring
>best spinebuster in the business
>great on the mic
>can always be counted on for an A+ promo
>genuinely funny
>>
>>2807334
>see every e-drone raving about this
>check the videos
>just a bunch of cringy bad promos

you guys are so desperate, hyping anything "not so shitty" wwe does. stop watching that shit already.
>>
>>2813517
Weeb pls.

Shouldn't you be wacking it to NJPW World?
>>
>>2813517
Sad but true tbqh
>>
>>2807379
You think you can beat me 1,2,3?
>>
>>2813474
Sorry, Dusty Rhodes picked WCW over WWE and Vince has always been a bitter old man even when he wasn't old.
>>
>no robe
>no wig
I knew they fucked up before the "match" even started.
>>
>>2812773
That was all he deserved. Goldust was never good.
>>
>>2809141
What are you guys referring to? Did they have a "brawl" this week and a botch happened?
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed!!!!!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
>>2807334
should have left with based american nightmare cody
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.