[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HEYMAN, HELP ME! I DON'T LOOK COOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 21

File: b6S0yHo.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
b6S0yHo.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HEYMAN, HELP ME! I DON'T LOOK COOL ANYMORE! I CAN'T SUPLEX THIS FAT ASS! I'M CHOKING! HEYMAN, ARRGHGH......HELP! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. I'M IN CHARGE HERE! PLEASE, LET GO, I'LL EVEN LET YOU FUCK MY WIFE!
What did Brock Lesnar mean by this?
>>
File: SamoaJoe-1200x675.jpg?width=960.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SamoaJoe-1200x675.jpg?width=960.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
>HE ACTUALLY HIT ME? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? I THOUGHT HE'D JUST RUN AWAY! HELP! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2807154
That he is smart and needs to sell to make his fight against Joe interesting.
>>
>t-t-this isn't fair. i-i-im taller than him. mooooooooooooommyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Based Joe putting the Cuckita clutch on Bork turning him into a beetroot
>>
WWE is finally doing something right. They're gonna have a great match at Balls of Fire and Brock Lesnar is gonna win at the end after a fun and tough fight.

Hell, even Finn Balor is getting pops and having credibility now. The Raw roster is actually relatively exciting.

I don't want them to switch it up to Lesnar VS Reigns at Summerslam, though. Way too soon. Keep Reigns busy with Strowman and move on to Lesnar VS Someone else. Save Reigns finally getting the big win for Wrestlemania.
>>
File: 1427770928757.jpg (39KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
1427770928757.jpg
39KB, 288x384px
Samoey Joey made him look like a nerd.
>>
>>2807175
Give me one good reason why Joe shouldn't win
>>
File: steiner.png (179KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.png
179KB, 480x354px
>>2807197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
>>
>>2807197
I think building to a Roman Reigns victory at Wrestlemania after Brock Lesnar goes through the roster (not squashing them, but having great back-and-forth fights and winning them at the end) is the best booking decision.

I wouldn't be unhappy if Joe won cleanly, though. I'd be alright with that.

If Samoa Joe wins via cheating/distraction or gets straight up squashed, then that's lame as fuck.
>>
>>2807197
He's an old anti-draw that isn't over
>>
>>2807206
>Reigns going over
>best booking decision

>>2807211
>old

Younger than last guy they put over Lesnar

>anti-draw

[citation needed]

>that isn't over

Now you're just lying.
>>
>>2807197
Because he's a fat fuck that would realistically get demolished.
>>
>>2807225
wrestling isn't realistic you fucking idiot
>>
>>2807225
Realistically all you have to do against brock is hit his stomach once and he will be done.
>>
>>2807225
>realistically

We're saying this about an athlete with diverticulitis who got squashed by a 50-year old in 86 seconds?
>>
>>2807225
Butterbean has knocked out many a mofo.
>>
>>2807154
>Lesnar is overconfident and underestimates his opponent
>Opponent punks him out with their signature move
>"Oh my Goooooood, THE BEAST can bleed after all, MAYBE the opponent will actually take it"
>loljoke Lesnar does suplexes until he decides to hit the F5 and win
>Pepper this whole thing out with Heyman cutting the same promo with slightly different wording
Welcome to every Lesnar program for the next couple of years.
>>
>>2807354
>Next couple years
For the next year, you mean. Not even that, either. Until the next Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2807225
>Jericho beating Stone Cold
>Eddie beating Brock
>Bryan beating Batista
>>
>>2807370
Rey beating anyone, especially Big Show
>>
>>2807368
Vince will keep showering Brock with fifteen Zack Ryder's worth of money for one appearance a year for as long as Brock's knees can prop him up.
>>
>>2807370
Jericho beat Stone Cold with the help of interference from Booker tho.

Same with the Goldberg interference with Eddie.

Bryan though, he was just over at the time.
>>
>>2807382
Senor Joe is more over than he's got any right to be
>>
>VINCE PLS WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LOOK WEAK TO A FAKE SAMOAN WHO HAS TRUMPETS IN HIS THEME
>>
>>2807376
Maybe, but after he gets beat by Reigns at WM 34, I suspect he's not gonna be winning as much anymore.
>>
>>2807405
Wrestlemania 35: Twice in a Lifetime.
>>
Fat Joe will get the "Orton treatment"
>>
>>2807175
NOBODY WANTS ANOTHER REIGNS MANIA MAIN EVENT

NO ONE

RAW is getting 3's again without Roman in the main event. He's boring, played out and cringe worthy. He makes it embarassing to have RAW on and someone walk into my house
>>
>>2807432
He's gonna coast by for the next 15 years doing the barest of minimums while inexplicably always being on the top of the card? Yeah, that sounds about right.
>>
>>2807435
You're gonna have to accept the fact that Reigns is gonna win against Lesnar at WM 34. All we can hope for is that other people like Samoa Joe get to look good before they lose to Lesnar on the way there.
>>
File: Ortonbloody.png (1MB, 764x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ortonbloody.png
1MB, 764x653px
>>2807432
>the "Orton treatment"
>>
>>2807225 > is right

>>2807229
>>2807234
>>2807239
>>2807340
>>2807370
WWE is making a guy like Joe look "good" against Brock, even though, he didn't look so good against Seth fucking Rollins, the guy who pissed himself being face to face with Brock 2 years ago. Sure, like Paul said, Joe cheap shot Brock, that's how the booked it
There's no way Joe is gonna win, in fact, this might happen to him >>2807438
I personally want Strowman to beat Brock clean, he's the best to do it by far
>>
>>2807221
>[Citation Needed]
Tna ratings and PPV buys 2005-2015
>>
>>2807459
>There's no way Joe is gonna win, in fact, this might happen to him >>2807438
I meant >>2807432
>>
>>2807440
Yeah, that
Fat Joe might be too much of a pussy to take some real elbows tho
>>
>>2807439
>You're gonna have to accept the fact that Reigns is gonna win against Lesnar at WM 34.

We need another Punk + Bryan to save us

>>2807460
By this logic Hogan is anti-draw
>>
>>2807471
yeah Joe was a real pussy when Nakamura broke his jaw
>>
>>2807474
>we need another vanilla midget to save us

AJ it is. AJ is the next one to get a non-push.
>>
>>2807476
Hi Mark
>>
>>2807481
None of them were vanilla and Punk isn't a midget
>>
>>2807471
>he thinks Orton is some badass tough guy
Kek
>>
>>2807154
>Joey Samoey and Brock Lesnar is the best built feud the Universal Belt has ever had

I'm shocked at how well they're handling Joe and I hope it continues in to Summerslam
>>
>>2807544
you can guarantee this has Hunter all over it.

Vince probably would've had Brock destroy Joe several times already.

Hunter is a Joe guy
>>
>>2807506
Punk is a midget compared to the likes of Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>2807601
>muh nWo
>muh 90s
>oooh member?!?
Are all nWo marks permanently trapped in 1998 and suffering from emotional arrested development?
>>
>>2807601
Nash is a midget to anybody who doesn't skip leg day
>>
>>2807517
>literally cried to Haitch because Mr Anderson "injuried him on purpose"
>>
>>2807612
>it's the manlet generation
>wrestling has the lowest ratings ever

Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>2807612
>prefer older wrestling
>wahhhh emotional arrested development
Get some new material.
>>
>>2807221

I say stop putting it off and get it over with already.
If Roman goes over brock clean in the main event of WM for the title, and people still shit on everything he does, what are they going to do then?
>>
>>2807655
Or they could just...not.

>what are they going to do then?

Continue to push him regardless and hope that his next coronation is the one that sticks.

>>2807650
>Get some new material.

Amazing cognitive dissonance.

>>2807649
>Roman Reigns is a manlet
>>
>>2807661
Roman Reigns is a linebacker in size at best.

If he were in WCW he'd be a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2807666
yeah I can totally see how Reigns is as small as Dragon, Malenko or Kidman
>>
>>2807649
Are there no big guys for you left or are they all Kenny O-numales/the Young Cucks?
>>
>>2807673
>The ELITE are some of the biggest draws in wrestling
>>
>>2807678
>at a time when wrestling isn't making as much money as it was in the attitude era

Small vanilla midget fish in a smaller pond?
>>
>>2807649
Also Nash is the lowest drawing champ. Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>2807680
I thought WWE kept posting record high revenue anon :*P

>le Attitude Era

Stop being obsessed with a period of US wrestling at the turn of the millennium.
>>
Why don't the bring in Batista and do Batista vs brock
>>
>>2807692
>Batista in 2017
>>
File: bbcd.png (30KB, 779x301px) Image search: [Google]
bbcd.png
30KB, 779x301px
>>2807683
Nash wasn't the lowest drawing champ.
>>
>>2807692
Should've happened sooner in 2007 or so, when he was champ. Or his appearances and returns since then, when he was asking for a Brock match.

He's a little saggy-titted muscle man with no cardio now. Brock would eat him alive.
>>
>>2807684
>I thought WWE kept posting record high revenue anon

Wait, so you admit that ratings don't matter and WWE is getting millions of dollars in revenue now than ever before?
>>
>>2807722
No anon, I write coherent sentences.

>>2807714
shut up Wolfcuc
>>
>>2807727
>No anon, I write coherent sentences.

You just posted:

>I thought WWE kept posting record high revenue anon

Are you alleging this provable fact is a lie?
>>
File: bbcd2.png (13KB, 494x123px) Image search: [Google]
bbcd2.png
13KB, 494x123px
>>2807727
Like I said Nash wasn't the lowest drawing champ.
>>
>>2807735
Are you that illiterate guy from the Miz thread? Read the post that's in response to, dumbfuck.
>>
>>2807727
Did I mention Nash wasn't the lowest drawing champ.
>>
>>2807738
The post you're responding to is correct that it is a smaller pond with small fish because NJPW makes only a fraction of the profits that current WWE makes even though WWE doesn't make as much money as it used to.
>>
>>2807744
Actually the profits of New Japan are closer to WWE's than you'd think, especially considering their expenses, ROI and profit margins.

New Japan is technically doing better for themselves.
>>
>>2807737
>>2807742
>/asp will continue to say Hart wasn't a draw
>>
>>2807758
>Actually the profits of New Japan are closer to WWE's than you'd think, especially considering their expenses, ROI and profit margins.

So what are NJPW ratings over at America? Or anywhere other than Japan?

Oh wait, they're only making territory level money because they cover only one territory.

What's even sadder is that they were making more money during the Hulkamania Era, when Hulk would headline several of their PPVs.

>hurr durr a bigger billion-dollar company has more expenses than a smaller million-dollar one

That's like saying a kid that makes 90% ROI out of his lemonade stand makes more money than NJPW. It's disingenuous.
>>
File: Diesel vs. HBK.png (48KB, 511x466px) Image search: [Google]
Diesel vs. HBK.png
48KB, 511x466px
>>2807727
In case you forgot already Nash was not the lowest drawing champ.
>>
>>2807783
>mention actual viable business metrics
>B-B-BUT THE RATINGS!

every fucking time

>It's disingenuous.

Not really. WWE spends a lot more than New Japan and has a much larger market yet doesn't take home proportionate amounts.
>>
Man, the Nash marks get SUPER precious when somebody shit talks their husbando eh?
>>
>>2807810
It is. WWE spends more because it covers more territories and requires more capital for multimedia (movies, TV deals from different countries, touring the entire world, making flights all over the world, etc.)

NJPW is limited to just Japan and is only (gingerly) starting to expand to the U.S. in partnership with the Indies like ROH because no one does the traveling circus biz quite like Vince McMahon.

That's the reason why WWE is more profitable than NJPW and if they start doing worldwide tours like WWE they'd tank as hard as TNA when they tried it out.
>>
>>2807825
So why don't these increased territories resulted in an increase for net profits?

>>2807814
You mean the one Nash mark nEEtWolfcucTV
>>
>>2807832
>So why don't these increased territories resulted in an increase for net profits?

They have. They're making more money than the Indies and NJPW combined. Check your math.

I'd also bet that if NJPW were to invest in more territories at the rate WWE is, they won't be so hot in light of how underground they are.
>>
>>2807814
Nash haters BTFO by numbers. Imagine wanting to live a life believing in stuff contrary to the facts. Nash players haters keep clinging to their dumb false narrative. Meltzer can't push his agenda and manipulate fanbase fully the his narrative anymore. Wrestling fans are getting smarter.
>>
>>2807170
>>2807165
>>2807154
18+
>>
File: freud.jpg (8KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
8KB, 200x230px
>>2807853
> T R I G G E R E D
Did somebody say mean things about your big strong sexy hero man?
Have you ever stopped to consider why you feel so deeply passionately protective of this man?
hmm............................
>>
>>2807405
He's not renewing his contract
>>
>>2807596
Stef and Vince handle Raw, Trippple Man and Vince handle SDL.
>>
>>2807850
Making more money than New Japan is not an increase in WWE's net profits.

At least pretend to know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2807925
The only reason you're going the ROI route is because NJPW only handles the cost of one territory while WWE handles the cost of multiple territories and have to deal with the WWE Network, booking venues, travel costs, and so forth that NJPW doesn't deal with.

If NJPW becomes NWPW and does the traveling circus route, I can assure you they'll go under and have more injured stars since they're working more territories and doing more house shows to satisfy multiple crowds from multiple countries.
>>
>>2807175
>Ramen main events the 4th mania in a row
Yeah he'll surely be cheered this time.
>>
>>2807947
Doesn't matter. They can try to win them over with a great match, like what happened with the first Reigns VS Lesnar.

And if they fail, they might finally go with the option that has inevitably been staring them in the face for the past few years and turn him heel.
>>
>>2807936
I like the part where you're chiding my argument while relying on hypotheticals.

>>2807950
>surely they'll turn him heel this time!
>>
>>2807947
Maybe he'll do a Rocky Maivia. The boos are certainly reminiscent of Die Rocky Die to me.
>>
File: 1316810498868.jpg (7KB, 444x361px) Image search: [Google]
1316810498868.jpg
7KB, 444x361px
>>2807959
>I like the part where you're chiding my argument while relying on hypotheticals.

Wait, so you honestly think that NJPW is going to make more money than the WWE if they were to increase their territories (including their expenses)?

Even Meltzer isn't that deluded.
>>
>>2807950
>They might finally turn him heel
They had the perfect chance this year after Mania. And like fucking idiots they still push him as the top face.

I agree that turning him heel would help quite a bit. But at this point it's clear that Vince will let the product die before he stops with the Cena 2.0 treatment.

Double or nothing is all they know how to do and with the active burying of fan favorites, there won't even be a Punk or Bryan to save us this time.
>>
>>2807964
>If NJPW made this retarded move, they'd suffer in profits
Brilliant argument
>>
>>2807967
>follow the WWE route even though the WWE is their competition if they do that
>surely by throwing trillions of yen into our world tour we'd make trillions of yen back

t. money mark
>>
>>2807966
>But at this point it's clear that Vince will let the product die before he stops with the Cena 2.0 treatment.

Au contraire. If the product is really dying, we won't have this shit going on.

http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/sec-and-other-documents/financials

>Revenue increased 11% to $729.2 million, the highest in the Company’s history, including record levels of revenue from its Network, Television, Live Event, Venue Merchandise, and WWE Shop segments

They don't give a shit about ratings because they're still getting more than half a billion dollars in profit.

Vince can afford to have his experiment since he's making "Fuck you!" money still.
>>
>>2807974
>If NJPW made this retarded move, they'd suffer in profits, that means they aren't making good profits now
Again, your arguments are insanely good
>>
>>2807961
It's too late for a Rocky Maivia. Roman is finished
>>
File: lies.jpg (233KB, 963x623px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
233KB, 963x623px
>>2807981
>Believing the shit you read in WWE's own financial reports
Like all large corporation answerable to shareholders, WWE are notorious for skewing and fudging the facts and figures in these reports to appease and placate the shareholders.
They are most certainly not reliable sources of true information. They are entertainment PR pieces loosely based in reality at best.
>>
>>2807964
>Wait, so you honestly think that NJPW is going to make more money than the WWE if they were to increase their territories (including their expenses)?

Oh look, it's illiterate strawman guy again.
>>
>>2807981
>ratings are down
>show attendance falling
>Network being given away (for free)

And that's without even pretending that Reigns is solely responsible for this. You think flipping him will result in any losses for their bottom line?
>>
>>2807175
It's a shame the ratings are still in the toilet. They waited far too long to actually make the product interesting again.
>>
>>2807988
Not really, he's getting boos everywhere by anyone who sees him or even has his name mentioned.

If his heat died like with Sheamus it'd be one thing. But it hasn't. And he's putting Braun over because if it were any other superstar in that ambulance (let's say Seth Rollins or Finn Balor), he wouldn't get that big of a pop.
>>
>>2808003
>a monster heel wouldn't get pops if he was attacking somebody the crowd actually liked

mind = blown
>>
>>2807990
>Oh look, it's illiterate strawman guy again.

Since you don't like hypotheticals, let's face facts. WWE has no competition and NJPW doesn't even come close. Not in revenue. Not in profits.
>>
>>2807981
Revenue doesn't equal profit moron. And a large chunk of that is from their tv deal.

They've been hemmorhaging viewers the last few years but I guess losing ~2 million fans doesn't matter either?
>>
>>2808006
That's my point, though. Roman has heat. If he were heatless it's one thing, but the fact that he has heat and he sells merch means WWE has multiple ways to go with him while still making a profit since last year, they just broke records in revenue.
>>
>>2807206
>I think building to a Roman Reigns victory at Wrestlemania after Brock Lesnar
>that's lame as fuck.

Correcting your post. Roman being pushed is the reason 1 million viewers left.
>>
>>2808008
That's Nice.

Doesn't have anything to do with anything I said though.

>>2808014
An overpushed babyface the crowd doesn't like will always get "heat".

>while still making a profit since last year, they just broke records in revenue.

Irrelevant when discussing Roman's alignment.
>>
>>2808013
>m its Network, Television, Live Event, Venue Merchandise, and WWE Shop segments

Not just television though. That's why they got record revenue.

>They've been hemmorhaging viewers the last few years but I guess losing ~2 million fans doesn't matter either?

Not really since they go record revenue and loads of profit moving forward. If they were worried, you'd hear more shilling for the TV deal.
>>
>>2808008
>ALL OTHER POSTERS ARE THE SAME 1 PERSON
You do realise if a mental health professional read this post you could be accused of being paranoid delusional right ?
A very glaring red flag symptom of schizophrenia?
>>
>>2808022
>An overpushed babyface the crowd doesn't like will always get "heat".

He's getting merch pushed while having the crowd hate him like a heel though. And as the NWO proved, you can be a heel and the draw.

>Irrelevant when discussing Roman's alignment.
>the way Roman is pushed is getting them loads of money

It's actually very relevant.
>>
>>2807439
>You're gonna have to accept the fact that Reigns is gonna win against Lesnar at WM 34.

That's why I stopped watching.
If WWE wants to go through with it, then I want to see them crash and burn. I'm watching New Japan, much more credible and better product
>>
>>2808028
>crashing and burning
>they made almost a billion dollars last year in revenue and Roman remains a top merch seller

Que?
>>
>>2808025
t. armchair psychologist
>>
>>2807882
I'm a numbers guy. You state bullshit about anyone or anything, that I know to be inaccurate, I will call you on it, and prove you wrong. Why are you so scared of the truth?
>>
>>2807791
Kevin Nash held the belt for 1 year, unlike all the other fags you mentioned.

You are putting 1 month of Orton equivalent to 12 of Kevin Nash? Are you dumb?
>>
>>2808027
BUT HE'S NOT A FUCKING A HEEL.

>>the way Roman is pushed is getting them loads of money

You have 0 proof of any connection here.
>>
>>2807983
>he instantly believes that if NJPW widens their territories, they'd instantly get profits even though they're in direct competition of WWE and they'll need overhead billions of times more than their company is worth
>suffer in profits

Are you retarded? Honest question.
>>
>>2808039
Have an MBA and MA actually.
Unlike others on here, I don't talk out my ass about shit I am not qualified to speak on.
>>
>>2807981
>believing financial statements

dude, companies that go bankrupt 2 months later still say ''everything is great''

The truth is that WWE is hemoraging customers.

Sure as long as the tv contract is up, they get extra revenue each year because that's what the contract says, but that's going to end in 2019.
>>
>>2808046
Mayweather is not a heel but gets loads of black people to watch his fights along with people who hate him who wants to be beat up. And he plays up being hated while still selling his merch to his core audience without doing a "heel turn" to put a "face" over..
>>
>>2808042
Go back to making your sad "PLEASE BRING ME BACK TO THE 90s OH GOD PLEASE TAKE ME BACK" videos on YouTube Wolfcuck
Also kill yourself
>>
>>2808028
Then watch NJPW, nobody gives a fuck about your new little fad.

I've personally been following Japanese scene for 15 years...whoopty fucking doo

You're not special and NJPW is overrated. NEWSFLASH the glory days of that promotion were in 80's and 90's. It's a pathetic shell of what it used to be.

Reigns beating Lesnar is best for business. If you disagree, that's why you're a mark and not a promoter.
>>
>>2808048
>he thinks a reply means schizophrenia
>he thinks he has an MBA and MA

Hi, Dr. Quack.
>>
>>2808032
Lol, Cena is their top merch seller and as long as Bryan was active, he was number 2.

Roman numbers are more or less the same of Orton and AJ, despite the fact that they built around him 3 wrestlemanias and 3 royal rumbles.

3 years of giga push and he's nowhere near Cena, despite being pushed harder than Cena himself, Hogan, and Stone Cold.

He's a flop.
>>
>>2808049
All right, I'll indulge you.

Cite a news report or even a dirt sheet report that the WWE is going bankrupt.

Or we can go the TNA route and move on the most obvious indicator of bankruptcy, talent not getting paid.

Have we gotten TNA-like reports of talent not getting paid or reporting that their payments are delayed?

Otherwise, your "lol, they're obviously lying" with no citation amounts to a hill of beans.
>>
>>2808062
>Lol, Cena is their top merch seller and as long as Bryan was active, he was number 2.

Bryan was no. 2. He never actually outsold Cena.

Also, citation needed.

>Roman numbers are more or less the same of Orton and AJ, despite the fact that they built around him 3 wrestlemanias and 3 royal rumbles

So you're upset they're not pushing AJ or *gasp* Orton like Roman?

Citation needed.
>>
>>2808051
>comparing rasslin' to actual sports

>>2808063
Did you even read his post?
>>
>>2808068
>Bryan was no. 2. He never actually outsold Cena.

That's what he said, you illiterate fuckstick
>>
>>2808062
>Reigns is a flop
>top seller of merch (actually has citation from Meltzer)
>uncited claims about AJ and Orton
>WWE recently got a record high revenue

DOUBT.
>>
>>2808075
He's not me, you don't need to parrot "Doubt" to him.

>WWE's "record high revenue" is solely attributed to Roman Reigns
>Meltzer's statement with zero supporting evidence
>>
>>2808043
You're not cool or funny using fags to describe the other wrestlers.

Ironic you call me whoever posted that list dumb and take exception to Randy Orton being listed but you disregard Bret Hart, Yokozuna, Chris Benoit, and Bradshaw title reigns which were also listed and weren't 1 month reigns.

Dumb? take a good hard look in the mirror.
>>
>>2808069
>Did you even read his post?

I did. WWE doesn't care about its ratings and the hemorrhaging customers is obviously a lie because they made record revenue in 2016 that almost amounted to a billion dollars.

His reply also lacks citations. Mine actually has citations. Try again.
>>
>>2808074
No, you wrote:

>Lol, Cena is their top merch seller and as long as Bryan was active, he (Cena) was number 2.

Correct your grammar in order to be understood.
>>
>>2808074
>Bryan was no. 2

posts zero evidence.
>>
>>2808058
>Someone mentions they are college educated with an MBA and an MA
>INSECURITY OVERLOAD
>QUICK GET OVERLY DEFENSEIVE
Really think hard about your life Anon, I mean think really hard about it.

Should you bother to continue living being such a drain and burden on all those around you?
Maybe you should just do the right thing and unburden yourself from the world.........
>>
>>2808080
It's not solely attributable to Roman Reigns but they can definitely afford to keep pushing Roman Reigns because Vince is making "Fuck you!" money from the fans and he can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>2808089
>someone with an MBA and MA actually unironically uses posts in a Mongolian Spearfishing Forum to post his armchair diagnosis

Okay, Dr. Quack.
>>
>>2808093
>WWE can afford to make less money because they're making more money

>>2808087
I even stated I wasn't him. STATE of your literacy m8
>>
>>2808043
>Cries about Orton 1 month reign being compared to Nash's

>ignores others were also compared to Nash
Bret Hart 1st reign (174 days)
Bret Hart 2nd reign (248 days)
Yokozuna (280 days)
JBL (281 days)
Benoit (154 days)

Please don't breed.
>>
>>2808104
>make less money
>just broke revenue records last year

The state of NJPW smarks who actually think NJPW is WWE's new WCW.
>>
>>2808097
I look forward to reading about you in the news when you shoot up your family home and neighborhood. Remember to turn the gun on yourself when you're done.
Don't say I didn't try to help you.
>>
>>2808109
State of dumb Quack who thinks strawmen are effective debating tactics.

There's a very blatant connection between Reigns getting pushed and fan rejection by every metric.

>>2808084
>hemorrhaging customers is obviously a lie

Attendance has been markedly dropping for years.
>>
>>2808112
But you don't even know his name or where he lives.

>state of this anti-banter
>>
>>2808114
You literally posted
>WWE can afford to make less money because they're making more money

They're doing fine exactly as they are because they're making a profit right now. If they aren't, they'd do something desperate, like put the universal strap on AJ and put Roman in NXT or something.

The fact that they're making so much dosh means, in their mind, they're in the right path. And you can't prove them wrong with anything else but your wallets.

Except you're already probably spending it on NJPW, so y'all irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>2808114
>Attendance has been markedly dropping for years.

Meanwhile, profits are rising. If attendance was that important to them instead of their multiple streams of profit, they'd let you and your friend Mark do their booking like in ROH.

Oh by the way, ROH financials are at the pits. Couldn't even google it. They're hiding their books. I wonder why...?
>>
>>2808114
>There's a very blatant connection between Reigns getting pushed and fan rejection by every metric.

Except merchandise sales and profits.

Maybe you'd have a point if by fan rejection, you're referring to smarks who actually unironically hate Roman.
>>
>>2808047
You're retarded and didn't understand the post you're replying to at all
>>
>>2808132
>I would only believe this if crazy [deluded hypothetical]

every fucking time

P.S. ROH isn't public

>>2808126
>put Roman in NXT

Yeah that sounds like money
>>
>>2808152
>direct correlation between audience disinterest (tickets & ratings) + Reigns
>BUT LOOK AT THE PROFITS

state of this e-Drone
>>
>>2808157
Except you literally wrote
>suffer in profits

I replied
>impyling

Is that still too much for your tiny brain to comprehend?
>>
>>2808132
>Couldn't even google it. They're hiding their books. I wonder why...?
.......because they are not a publically traded company, they are a private entity who are not legally bound to publically disclose their books you absolute clueless dolt?
>>
>>2808132
WWE profit margisn are shrinking with every passing year
They are taking in more gross revenue but costs are soaring accordingly. Profit margins have shrunk every year for the last 5 years.
>>
>>2808159
>every fucking time

You claim they're hemorrhaging customers from the ratings even though they made a record-breaking revenue.

If they really are hemorrhaging customers, they wouldn't be making that huge of a revenue. The facts and stats actually go against your claim. Your hypothetical, if you will.

>Yeah that sounds like money

kek at smarks like you thinking you can make WWE do that. Keep watching NJPW while they WWE makes more money regardless.
>>
>>2808163
>audience disinterest

Except Roman isn't even in the main event of GBOF. You might as well argue Lesnar and Joe are causing the ratings slide.
>>
>>2808187
Their revenue from TV is made off a deal signed in 2014.

>kek at smarks like you thinking you can make WWE do that.

Your ability to miss every point is unparalleled. I'll give you that.
>>
>>2808181
>WWE profit margisn are shrinking with every passing year

Let's fact-check that, shall we?

>First Quarter 2017 Highlights
>Revenue increased 10%

>Fourth Quarter 2016 Highlights
>Revenue increased 17%

>Full Year 2016 Highlights
>Revenue increased 11%

So it actually increased over the years. Guess you're lying and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2808200
And in 2019 when time comes for NBCU to reup the deal, they will look at WWE's plummeting ratings for these years since 2014 and say "um no thanks"
And if they do re-sign them, it will be at a MASSIVELY cut rate.
>>
>>2808208
Revenue =/= profit. How many times does this need to be pointed out?
>>
>>2808200
Their overall revenue is $700 million and it's not just their contract with USA there, it's also with all their reality shows, Smackdown, video game profits, figure profits, YouTube profits (till YouTube cut off wrestling), and so forth.

If it were just television, they wouldn't have made record-breaking revenue.
>>
File: laugh.png (214KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
214KB, 442x330px
>>2808208
>doesn't know the difference between net revenue and profit
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2808218
>>2808225

It's actually up though.

https://ycharts.com/companies/WWE/gross_profit_margin

Again, you keep claiming shit that doesn't reflect the facts and figures.
>>
File: simpsons.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>2808208
>DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NET REVENUE AND PROFIT
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2808208
>claims somebody doesn't know what they're talking about
>acts as if revenue and profit are the same thing

>>2808221
>Total Divas and Smackdown aren't TV

>>2808230
>been dipping for a year
>barely up for WRESTLE-FUCKING-MANIA
>>
I'd like the clueless idiot to address this point please, since 'ratings don't matter' >>2808213
>>
>>2808233
see >>2808230

It's up from across the board. You're mistaking ratings = profits which is false.
>>
>>2808172
Your argument is that if NJPW made the retarded move of widening their territories, they'd lose on money

The answer is: DUH!
>>
>>2808243
>$700 million record-breaking revenue
>multiple streams of income not just TV
>videogames, figures, appearances, house shows, and more
>they also travel the world and get money from gross all over the world a la Hollywood movies

All of these are things that NJPW lacks, by the way. Saying WWE is going bankrupt is laughable at best.
>>
>>2808248
They'd be paying for overhead that's many times bigger than the net worth of their company, so of course they'd lose money if they widen their territories to WWE level.
>>
>>2807154
>this wasn't supposed to happen , I'm in charge here!
kek that subtle CIA reference
>>
>29 posters
>168 replies
>>
>>2808246
>plummeting ratings

They're the no. 1-3 show on USA network on that time slot though. And they're hitting high on their demographic in particular.

It also helps they have other shows available. Worse comes to worst they can move to another channel.
>>
>>2808272
Correct. So, we're in agreement. Your argument is retarded.
>>
>>2808287
Not really, it showcases that the ROI argument is retarded in light of how expensive it is to cater to a worldwide audience.
>>
>>2808279
LOVE
AND
HIP-HOP

>>2808265
>house shows
>All of these are things that NJPW lacks

>>2808297
>catering to worldwide audience
>doesn't earn the worldwide money

The dismal fucking STATE of lolWWE
>>
>>2808312
>LOVE
>AND
>HIP-HOP

Literally posted No. 1-3 show. Also, this explains why Lavar Ball or whoever is on the show.
>>
>>2808312
>>house shows
>>All of these are things that NJPW lacks
>NJPW has house shows in America that's not in cooperation with Indie Promotions in America

Are you retarded?
>>
>>2808312
>catering to worldwide audience
>doesn't earn the worldwide money

$700 million record-breaking revenue. Meaning Austin and Hogan weren't able to earn $700 million in a year like they are now.

That's worldwide money right there.
>>
>>2808329
>it's expensive to cater to a worldwide audience
>That's worldwide money right there.

Which is it?

>>2808325
G1_Special_in_USA
>>
>>2808349
>G1_Special_in_USA
>tons of house shows in the USA

Try moving that goalpost further maybe you'll hit something.
>>
>>2808349
>Which is it?

Literally both, my illiterate friend. They're not mutually exclusive concepts nor do they contradict each other.

$700 million is worldwide revenue and it takes into account worldwide expenses too. Are you okay?
>>
>>2808379
m8 it was the least stupid thing you said

>New Japan doesn't have income outside TV
>New Japan doesn't have video games, figures, appearances, house shows AND MORE
>>
File: a88Wo9V_460s.jpg (33KB, 460x328px) Image search: [Google]
a88Wo9V_460s.jpg
33KB, 460x328px
>>2807488
>>
>>2808387
Do they even compare to what the WWE makes? I'll give you a clue.

$700 million revenue > $32 million

Not. Even. Close. WCW they are not.
>>
>>2807649
>It's the we put no effort into being entertaining generation
>Ratings at an all time low
Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>2808410
>this guy who doesn't know the difference between gross revenue, net revenue and profit still trying to talk down to people and explain business metrics he has clearly shown in multiple instances in this thread he simply does not understand
>>
>>2808410
>they don't do this
>actually they do these
>BUH-BUH-BUT D-DO THEY CUH-CUH-COMPARE?

state of U

>bringing up a promotion that died in 2001
>>
>>2808416
>>2808417
>>2808418
>>2808418
NJPWeebs BTFO and in full damage control now!
>>
>>2808417
Except $32 million is also the overall revenue of NJPW, which means they made a lot less than that when taking into account expenses and the payment of their workers.

Literally peanuts.
>>
>>2808418
WCW is the only real time WWF had real competition and they got BTFO.

NJPW should stay in their small pond or they'll be BTFO themselves.
>>
>>2808426
You don't know the difference between gross revenue, net revenue and profit.
>>
>>2808426
>quoting the same post twice

>>2808432
>WWF put on shitshows that Vince was vanity booking and building around an anti-draw
>WCW showed up and became competition forcing WWF to step up
>WWF had to book what the fans wanted to survive

Based New Japan saving WWE from itself.
>>
>>2808208
Revenue.does not.equal.profit.

Please feel free to stop trolling at any point.
>>
>>2808434
The two things in comparison are gross revenue though. So it applies.

>WWE is losing money
>show that they're not
>but muh ROI
>point out that they're a worldwide company so they naturally have a smaller ROI after expenses
>muh dwindling profits
>post link showing that their profits are actually up

You've run out of places to move your goalpost. Time to give up.
>>
>>2808447
How do you know he's trolling? Are you sure he's not JUST an idiot?
>>
>>2808441
>Based New Japan saving WWE from itself.

NJPW doesn't even have a TV deal. You're deluded to think they're competition when they're so small compared to the WWE.
>>
>>2808426
Hurr hurr buzzword Durr

This is what you sound like. This is the last (You) you're getting from me.
>>
>>2807206
>I think building to a Roman Reigns victory at Wrestlemania after Brock Lesnar goes through the roster is the best booking decision.

If this shit happens then will have main evented Mania 4 times in a row...let that sink in.
>>
>>2808447
>>2808455
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/54t39y/njpw_profits_41_million_for_2016_fiscal_year_13/

>NJPW Profits $4.1 Million for 2016 Fiscal Year, 13% Margin on $32 Million Revenue

http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/sec-and-other-documents/financials

>For the full year, the Company reported net income of $24 million

NJPW BTFO.
>>
>>2808457
WWE made an entire UK division in response to a World of Sport pilot.

They live in constant fear of threats.
>>
>>2808479
>New Japan takes home $4.1m off $32m revenue
>WWE takes home $24m off $729.2m revenue

JUST
>>
>>2808481
>fear

They've bought up all their competition that's now working for them and their library of classics by itself can keep them afloat without their long-running TV show.
>>
Wolfcuc back it again in this thread. #Ahyessir.
>>
>>2808489
>NJPW doesn't cater to a worldwide audience and doesn't face worldwide expenses

Imagine that.
>>
>>2808495
>worldwide expenses
>local territories profits

Vince "genius businessman" McMahon!
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>2808505
>local territory profits
>WWE makes more money than NJPW and all the indies combined

Pick one.
>>
>>2808051
>this guy isn't a heel in a business without heel and face dynamics because it isn't scripted
Hmmmmm
>>
>>2808087
Bryan would be the subject of He you moron
>>
>>2811653
It's 2017. Why not try out a new dynamic?

Instead of a heel that gets cheered and can draw, why not a face that gets booed but draws a la Mayweather?

People will want to see Reigns beat up and his match with Braun is sure to have a hot crowd behind it.
>>
>>2811658
>Usage - Pronoun Reference. A pronoun is a word used to stand for (or take the place of) a noun. A pronoun should refer clearly to one, clear, unmistakable noun coming before the pronoun. This noun is called the pronoun's antecedent.

https://webapps.towson.edu/ows/proref.htm

You had both Cena and Bryan there. That causes pronoun reference confusion. Learn to write with proper grammar.
>>
>>2807154
Actually serious post here.

Does Lesnar have gorilla genes? He is the most apeish looking white guy I've ever seen. He has to be part ape.
>>
>>2808489
>Nipw brings brings home 1 of every 8 dollars they make in revenue
>WwMEME brings home 1 of every 33 dollars they make in revenue
DEAD BY 2019
E D R O N E MASS SUICIDA MAMA MIA
>>
>>2811687
Yes his grandfather was Cranky Kong
>>
>>2811696
I can bet NJPW will make even less money per dollar if they have a worldwide territory.
>>
WWE turned Brock into an anti-draw.
>>
>>2811697
You probably meant Borky Kong.
>>
Can bork suplex this human looking slime? And most importantly, can he even hold down mr. "i can't believe it's not butter"?
>>
>>2808476
Let's go for the FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
FIVE TIME
Wrestlemania main event in a row
>>
>>2807435
vince wants it and thats all that matters
>>
>>2808014
Good heat is like the miz where he goads you on until you want to see someone punch him

roman is just an autist saying he runs the yard and he retired taker. it really is shit writing
>>
>>2807197

He can't have the belt to start his WM program with Cena because said feud doesn't need a championship to draw, just some pics of them together on UPW and a few hateful promos
>>
>>2807474

We have based Black King Neville who could unify the CW, UK and Universal championship in one night, with no underdog bullshit, just a dominant evil midget winning 3 matches at the same show
>>
>>2807435
The only true cringe moments on Raw right now are fat ass Joe pretending to be a badass and the Miz and Lunatic Cringe segments. reigns might be crap, but at least he isn't embarrassing like the rest and he rekt Joe too.
>>
>>2807154
how do I make these images
>>
>>2807459
You're a mark.
>>
File: spongebobicon.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobicon.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
>>2812189
uR a mArK
>>
>>2812186
>Romarks in denial
>>
>>2811669
He's right, you're illiterate
>>
>>2812175
>start his WM program
>it's not even fucking JULY
>>
>>2811669
>being this retarded
>>
>>2812194
>using a normie meme
>doing it wrong
>>
>>2812294
Nah, reigns sucks too, he's just not cringy.
>>
How did Brock make his face appear so red?
>>
File: brock1.jpg (61KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
brock1.jpg
61KB, 600x350px
>>2812389
He told Joe to start choking him out for real.
Because Brock is a fucking mad man.
>>
>>2812407
He might phone it in in matches at times, but god damn when he goes all-out he puts others to shame.
>>
>>2812296
>>2812308
>njpweebs are grammarlets

Of course.
>>
>>2812170
Roman Reigns is goading people right now for always winning and being smug. No difference.
>>
>>2812407
When is that image from?
>>
>>2812436
>intimidated because foreigners know "his" language better than he does
>>
>>2812436
>PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS FOR FAGGETS GOLD BLESS USA AND WWE
You are doing your nation and the WWE fanbase no favours spreading that kind of sentiment my man
>>
>>2812457
>doesn't know https://webapps.towson.edu/ows/proref.htm but thinks he's literate

That's cute.

>>2812477
>NJPWeebs and NEETs are literally pajeets and third worlders

kek
>>
>>2811696
>what is operating expense?
>what is WWE making more money than NJPW and all the Indies combined?
>>
>>2812529
You can't even understand the link you're posting, maroon.

>everybody outside muh USA is third-world

Do they really just not teach geography in Burgerstan?

>>2812534
Why are WWE's operating expenses so huge when they functionally do the same thing as New Japan?

Also, why isn't the fact that WWE puts on far more shows in many more markets helping?
>>
>>2812547
>You can't even understand the link you're posting, maroon.

Except the link I've posted, if you had any common sense, shows that the sentence use results in pronoun confusion because of the way the sentence is structured.

As expected of a FOB.
>>
>>2812556
And if (You) had any sense you would've been able to understand it perfectly like at least 3 others here did

>FOB

I don't speak yokel
>>
>>2812547
>Why are WWE's operating expenses so huge when they functionally do the same thing as New Japan?

They have worldwide TV deals and a subscription network to run on top of all the figures, movies, and programs they make that also cost money.

This is why they're making more revenue than the Hogan and Austin Eras even without Hogan and Austin level draws.
>>
>>2812561
>he doesn't know what fresh off the boat means

As expected of a FOB.

>you would've been able to understand it perfectly like at least 3 others here did

I understood your intention but your sentence structure suggested a different meaning. Stop being so sensitive over your inability to speak English.
>>
>>2812562
>implying they're losing money on TV deals and their network

P.S. WWE doesn't make their action figures
>>
>>2812566
>fresh off the boat
>FOB

Even for white trash I expect more.

>anybody who calls me out for being a xenophobic redneck is an immigrant

I didn't even write that post either, dummy
>>
>>2812567
So you admit they're making loads of money, like 8 times the profit that NJPW makes?

Good.
>>
>>2812569
>he doesn't know what FOB stands for

Liberal/Eurocuck education at work?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fob

>I didn't even write that post either, dummy
>defending badly written sentences
>>
>>2807765

Based Bret outdrawing the kilq fags
>>
>All this autism
Sasuga asp
>>
>>2807197
i hope he does win

and I hope CM Punk comes back and then they do their RoH feud :3
>>
File: 1496805568488.gif (23KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496805568488.gif
23KB, 210x200px
>>2807205
Underated
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.