[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE is so fucking shit and uncool that they literally make meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: lel.jpg (162KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
162KB, 629x348px
WWE is so fucking shit and uncool that they literally make meta promos about it. All the while Vince and friends are laughing their asses off because they know you EDRONES will keep coming back. Meanwhile...real talent that are drawing money and creating interest in the business know that WWE is NO LONGER "The place to be". Let's take a look at wrestlers who have recently accepted a WWE contract, after the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega have proven that NJPW/ROH are very much a great alternative to working in the 'E.

>Bobby Fish
>Io Shirai
>Kairi Hojo
>The Hardy Boys
>Mike Bennett & Maria
>Crazzy Steve
>Everybody involved in the Cruiserweight Division
>Everyone involved in the UK division.

Now, let's take a look at people who were rumored to be WWE-bound but still haven't debuted yet.

>Adam Cole
>Kyle O' Reilly
>Donovan Dijak

And finally, let's take a look at everyone who has turned down a WWE contract or asked for their release from the WWE or WWE has had interest in but hasn't yet signed.

>Kenny Omega
>Kazuchika Okada
>The Young Bucks
>Rey Mysterio
>Dalton Castle
>Cody Rhodes
>Jay Lethal
>Kota Ibushi
>Zack Sabre Jr.
>The Briscoe Brothers
>Juice Robinson
>Marty Scurll
>Michael Elgin
>Richochet
>Will Ospreay
>SANADA
>Lio Rush
>Raymond Rowe
>Matt Riddle
>Jeff Cobb
>Rob Gronkowski
>Conor McGregor

As you can see, WWE is slowly losing their dominance and monopoly over the industry as more and more main event level talents are expressing their distaste towards the company and instead, opting to remain with smaller companies or not dealing with WWE as altogether, compared to the "literally who's?" who actually end up stumbling over themselves to sign with the company only to job and hang out backstage at catering. WWE is fucking garbage and no one wants to sign with them anymore and you have Omega and the Bucks to thank for that.
>>
I agree that WWE is largely pretty awful these days, but they always give me enough kino segments like recent Goldust and that Lavar Ball segment to keep me coming back. It's a real problem.
>>
>>2806917
Heh heh heh. Calling their own audience losers, yet the ones they haven't run off yet continue to watch. Gluttons for punishment.
>>
>>2806921
>2 segments in a 3+ hour show
>>
>>2806917
>All the while Vince and friends are laughing their asses off because they know you EDRONES will keep coming back.

They don't because they don't.
>>
>>2806917
>Kazuchika Okada
I don't think they offered Okada on account of him not speaking a fucking world of English.
>>
>>2807244
He speaks basic-level English.
>>
>>2807249
it's surprising to me how many nips actually do
>>
>>2806917
Hey OP, here's a mind-blower for you:

Wrestling is not popular.

Please smother yourself with your wall of text that I stopped reading after the first sentence.
>>
>>2806917
literally who, the post
>>
>>2807660
>One of the most wide spread language in the world
>Not to mention the country whose thumb they live under
Same reason Indians speak English
>>
>>2807837
Here's a mind blower for you: WWE =! Wrestling. NJPW in this year alone manage to be a part of animé and Tekken, while the G1 Climax is covered every year in major news.

Face it, WWE PR team has always been out of touch and simply shit. Pic very related
>>
>>2807918
I legitimately hate people like you.
>>
File: cima9.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cima9.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>2808303
>Hating someone who is not brainwashed by the WWE MACHINE

fucking kill yourself my dude
>>
>>2807918
>anime
>weebshit vidya
holy fucking crine
>>
>>2806917
OP doesn't recognize a heel's joke on the audience. This is a sign of autism seek medical advice.
>>
>>2807918
>major
The only major news involving Japanese wrestling companies is that their fans are even larger faggots than WWE's
>>
>>2808347
How does burying your own shows by implying only losers watch them make any sense, if that's the case why would Alexa even want to be in the WWE? What prestige does her own championship have in that case?
>>
>>2808607
>if that's the case why would Alexa even want to be in the WWE?
Because she failed at everything else in life just like most WWE "Superstars"

>What prestige does her own championship have in that case?
The championship has as much prestige as your pet dog's freshly coiled lawn present
>>
>>2807918
>Being this fucking dense and delusional that ignores what is going on in his own country in favour of a niche sport that sold out to not die
>>
>>2806921
tfw hulufag so i never see goldie parts
>>
>>2806917
>Hardy's
>Maria
>"""""Indy"""""

The state of Indy babbies. Using WWE originals and cherry-picking the top .001% of Indy wrestlers to make a point.
>>
>>2808824

Watchwrestling has it, I'm sure.
>>
>RAM rating is back to being below 3 million
KEK, I TOLD U EDRONES, I TOLD U
>>
File: Kenny OmeGOAT.png (566KB, 439x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny OmeGOAT.png
566KB, 439x1063px
>>2806917
all pro wrestling is fucking shit and uncool

that is why all the fans are obese autists
>>
>>2806917

>singles matches
>Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena excluded to gage true drawing power
>wrestleMania exluded bc inlarge draws by itself

>Kevin Nash
450,000 buys (Starrcade 1998)
385,000 buys (Bad Blood 2003)
205,000 buys (SummerSlam 1995)
Total = 1,040,000 buys

>CM Punk
369,000 buys (SummerSlam 2009)
267,000 buys (Night of Champions 2009)
207,000 buys (Hell in a Cell 2012)
Total = 843,000 buys
>>
>>2806917
WWE DRONES HITTING THE FLOOR COLD!
>>
>>2812912
this
>>
>>2812923
>includes WCW's Wrestlemania
>>
File: punk2.jpg (28KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.jpg
28KB, 259x259px
>>2812923
>Literally nobody ITT mentioned Nash or Punk before this post
>Seething insecure Nash marks gotten to by Punk, sperging out and posting this in irrelevant threads
How gotten to can one mark be?
>>
File: 1495941207293.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495941207293.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>2806921
>WWE
>ever being kino

They would need to fire Dunn and hire David Lynch for WWE to ever be kino.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.