[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made the GOAT promo of 2016 >got excellent matches out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
>made the GOAT promo of 2016
>got excellent matches out of Ziggler
>established feud with D. Bry as reverse McMahon vs. Austin
>faced BMJ in Wrestlemania
>Vinny Mac manages to sabotage his momentum by having him job to Cena at Wrestlemania, cucking his wife out to Corey Graves, having him feud with Dean "Charisma Vacuum" Ambrose and giving him this segment

Has there ever been a wrestler whose push got sabotaged harder than the Miz's?
>>
The Miz is the most overrated wrestler since his overrated promo on Talking Smack. He's also a botchfest like Sincara.

>It's funny how he's known as a promo guy now when back in his first appearance on Monday Night Raw, the Miz botched his promo while hosting the 2006 Diva Search. He forgot his lines and ended up reading the phone number for casting votes written on his wrist in the most obvious manner.
>On the 6/2/12 edition of Raw, R-Truth does a Slingshot Somersault Senton but Miz fails to catch him. This resulted in the Miz getting "loudly disciplined" backstage by none other than Triple H.
>On the 1/21/13 edition of Raw, the Miz botches the figure-four leglock... on Dolph Ziggler, the guy that the WWE Universe wanted Ric Flair to pass his signature submission move to instead.
>On Summerslam 2014, during his Intercontinental Championship match against Dolph Ziggler, the Miz sells the Famouser weirdly, immediately popping up like a spring after receiving it before no-selling it entirely and doing a Skull-Crushing Finale as a "counter".
>On the 9/14/15 edition of Raw, during a segment with The Wyatt Family, the Miz botches his lines, saying "Hell in a Cell" instead of "Night of Champions".
>On the 5/29/17 edition of Raw, during the finish of a Six-Man Tag Team Match, the Miz botched the Matt Hardy Finishing Move Twist of Fate, selling it as Swinging Neck Breaker.
>>
I remember he was in some sort of six man on raw years ago, someone went to dive on him and he ran in the other direction. I remember the general consensus was that he was done as a main eventer from then on out.
>>
https://youtu.be/0VZsXq_FUdM
>>
Not exactly running, but still not protecting his opponent. Big no no. It sounds silly but nobody forgets that shit.
>>
>>2806660
>>2806667
Fast forward 2017, and he's part of the Main Event with Finn Balor and Seth Rollins, having to catch them multiple times with multiple dives.
>>
>>2806399
>Has there ever been a wrestler whose push got sabotaged harder than the Miz's?

Not this week, I guess...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.