[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not memeing, I'm legitimately asking why marks love this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: c47abc8eb6zsj.png.jpg (57KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
c47abc8eb6zsj.png.jpg
57KB, 600x910px
Not memeing, I'm legitimately asking why marks love this guy. He doesn't seem impressive at all.
>>
Marks?

You mean smarks.
>>
>>2806178
Love the grapplefuck mate
>>
he is good at wrestaling
>>
>>2806178
>Op doesn't know the basic of catch-as-catch-can wrestling
>Op doesn't know British style is the best style of professional wrestling
>Op should stick to sports entertainment and Lucha Underground
>>
>>2806188
>>2806195
So he can do some submissons. So what? They're not impressive. They're boring. Especially when most of his PWG matches are centered around it.
>>
>>2806212
Each wrestler has their own style. It would be boring if everybody was wrestling wwe style. ZSJ's style is actually very entertaining and great for match story telling.
>>
>>2806212

they are impressive because he does submissions no one has seen before outside of the uk and executes them and works them in with ease.
>>
>>2806229
I get that his style is unique, but you can't work a leg for 25 minutes and call it a match. [spoiler]unless your name is Minoru Suzuki[spoiler]
>>
thanks mr. zacktal
>>
File: zack corbyn jr.webm (2MB, 668x368px) Image search: [Google]
zack corbyn jr.webm
2MB, 668x368px
>>2806178
>works the legs
>works the conservatives
>>
>>2806266
Filthy commie.
>>
>>2806238
Haha, I get you on that. Suzuki is in a league on his own. ZSJ is still young. Hopefully he puts some more weight to fit the role better.
>>
File: Nigel_Farage_001.png (460KB, 576x515px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel_Farage_001.png
460KB, 576x515px
>>2806266
Should have been a Farage shirt...
>>
>>2806266
I doubt that skeleton has ever worked legs or lifted a weight his entire life.
>>
>>2806208

He's not even close to the best british wrestler right now
>>
File: IMG_20170618_204453.jpg (333KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_204453.jpg
333KB, 1152x2048px
>>2806178
He found his niche as submission artist, he can hang with the big boys, and no one has been successful to imitate what he does.

I totally agree about his pure striking, subpar selling and twinky body. But until there is someone who can copy what he does, he will still be the first choice for promoters.
>>
>>2806410
I never said he was the best British wrestler, but I did say British catch wrestling is the best style.
>>
>>2806182
You're a mark. deal with it.
>>
>>2806178
I hate his weird, gangly body. It's hard to look at. I like his style, though. He's actually going to have a long, healthy career.
>>
He is something different and he is good
>>
>>2806178
I'm a sucker for submissions out of nowhere. The only thing I don't like about him are his weak elbow strikes.
>>
>>2806621
His physique makes Gillberg and Big Hog look like Greek gods.
>>
>>2806212
>submissions are boring

This is what e-Drones actually believe
>>
who the fuck even cares about him any more after he got exposed in the cruiserweight tournament

>inb4 he can fake fight better then insert name
>>
>>2807121
Name a single submission move that got over apart from the sharpshooter.
>>
>>2808214
>who the fuck even cares about him any more after he got exposed in the cruiserweight tournament
considering the fact that he's world champ at 3 of the most notable indies, main events or at least wrestles in all the big indies, and started wrestling in NJPW all while being one of the biggest earners on the indies I'd say quite a lot of people to be honest mate
>>2808228
I hope you're just forgetting the Figure Four, Walls of Jericho and the Camel Clutch
>>
>>2808228
Ankle Lock

>>2808214
yeah it's really on ZSJ that a Noam Dar match sucked
>>
>>2808214
In a way, you're correct. Zack could be reaching his peak in Indies, so people start to get bored with him. But he's a smart guy, signed with njpw and be the first Brit to enter G1 since regal in 1997 (?). By the end of the tourney, he'd be even more valuable than his current run.
>>
>>2808328
Dude, not one of his cw match's lived up to the hype
>>
>>2808411
ZSJ vs. Gulak was awesome

>match's
>>
Watched his match against Goto. It was terrible. Just a bunch of "submissions" with little else going on. Why do limeys think his "submissions" would actually work?
>>
>>2808423
I've seen 2 of the moves he uses as submissions end shootfights
>>
He looks like Tom Cruise with AIDS, but he's a good technical wrestler though.. the problem is that the brit fags overrates him
>>
>>2807121
The funny thing is, these e-drones are defending Orton because wrestlers nowadays are too flippy shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.