[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even like the Ascension but the fact that they did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

I don't even like the Ascension but the fact that they did this shit pisses me the fuck off
>>
File: 1498093929414.gif (168KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498093929414.gif
168KB, 330x330px
>>2802836
>watching WWE

/thread
>>
which one of them got super fat?
>>
File: konnor.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
konnor.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>2802849
Konnor, the talentless one.
>>
>>2802844
fpbp
>>
>>2802836
>That look on JBL's face

Bet he wishes it were the Attitude Era so he could break in those fresh assholes.
>>
>bring in a team that actually has somewhat of a threatening look
>do that segment which absolutely buries them so deep they haven't recovered since

Good going, WWE.
>>
>>2802856
He completely destroyed these two young guys' chances of ever having successful WWE careers, that's a much more hardcore rib than anything he could ever pull backstage, and it was right there in front of the cameras, with all his geriatric buddies by his side.
>>
>>2802863

The part that bothers me the most is that it did NOTHING to help ANYONE

They completely buried two up-and-comers for what? A fucking cheap pop? Did they think that this segment would draw dimes?

I'm seriously at a loss for what the fuck they were thinking
>>
>>2802886
>I'm seriously at a loss for what the fuck they were thinking
JBL worked himself into a shoot because in their debut promo Asciension "disrespected" the Road Warriors. And he's a cunt.
>>
>>2802898
didn't the WWE literally make demolition as a cheap knock off of the road warriors?
>>
>>2802902
yeah, but that was in the 80's. Bradshaw prides himself on being a big fan and a friend of the LoD.
>>
>>2802836
It was incredibly fucking stupid and they killed the careers of two guys for a mid-range pop
>>
>>2802898
Wait didn't creative write the promo
>>
What did Ascension do to get buried?
>>
>>2803001
Creative made their first promo on the main roster hype themselves as the greatest tag team ever to grace WWE. You know, typical heel shit.

It didn't get them over immediately (as is the WWE way) and the commentators turned on them. What's weird about the Ascension thing was EVERY commentator turned on them. Face commentator? Buried them. Heel commentator? Buried them. Colour commentator? Buried them.

They got fucked because they did exactly what creative asked.
>>
Book The Ascension to get over.

>Appear to squash low tier tag teams
>have one of them in an individual match the following week
>the other gets involved and they just beat the shit out of the target
>next few weeks they do generic heel shit to win matches, but nothing cowardly
All of this without a single promo, no need to speak yet

Eventually just have them in some feuds and gradually they can talk about how they're gonna end other tag teams, etc. All the dull shit from before, but now they actually seem credible
WWE have a thing for promoting talent before we even really get much of them at all. But if they dropped all that promotion and instead had their in-ring work reflect what they would have promoted them as. 2-3 hours is probably too short with all those ads and shitty segments they just MUST have though.
>>
>>2803051
they should do a ref bump each match and put someone through a table/beat him horribly, possibly several finishers in a row, etc
>>
>>2802836
I'm glad they got the shit kicked out of them by the APA DX and nWo they are fucking terrible and being in the ring with those guys will be the highlight of a shitty career they can look back on when they are in the bathroom of a bingo hall with a shotgun in their mouths.
>>
>>2803255
If they went to the bingo hall to work, why are they killing themselves there? Wouldn't they just do it at home?
>>
>>2803267
Nah cause odds are they just lost to some hobos dressed as Doink and Sin Cara
>>
fuck this grimdark shit.
get a new gimmick, boys.
>>
>>2802853
He and the big guy from the vaudevillans should team up
>>
>>2803001
They are just in the middle of the Kevin Dunn and Triple H rivalry where Dunn Buries NXT stars when they come to the main roster
Kevin Owens is maybe the only guy to avoid this , even then he was buried by Goldberg and never recovered
>>
>>2802886
>>2802898
WWE is shit

>>2802979
yes

>>2803255
Viktor is way fucking better than JBL ever was
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.