[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spot monkeys blown the fuck out https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: randy-ortons-greatest-rkos-outta.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
randy-ortons-greatest-rkos-outta.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
Spot monkeys blown the fuck out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL7bUOG9B38
>>
>>2802393
Wow, he actually did btfo indy shitters.
Based Randal
>>
>>2802393

He kind of actually makes a very good points. Especially the part about Angle's Flips having good build up and importance.
>>
He is right but he's just as incapable of telling a story in ring as all the flippyshits
>>
wtf I love Randy Orton now
>>
>>2802393
I mean he's right
>>
>>2802412
>Especially the part about Angle's Flips having good build up and importance.
Not really. Angle was "the greatest wrestler ever" and he would do pointless backflips in every match just for the hell of it.
>>
Based Randall
>>
Based Orton should have released a joint statement with Kevin Nash telling these vanilla midgets that their dives don't even draw a dime in bingo halls and they should just go work at burger king
>>
>>2802393
I agree for the most part but dives aren't detrimental to storytelling and ring psychology, it's just that a lot of indy guys can't into this aspect of pro wrestling. Both Omega vs Okada matches had their dives and death defying moments (especially the first one with the top rope dragon and Kenny bumping the back of his head on the table, but guess what? Both guys did make bank from taking those bumps, and moments like Kenny collapsing just as he's about to take the rainmaker, Okada avoiding the One Winged Angel like the plague on both matches (and even when Omega hit it but didn't win, they still managed to protect the finisher), and even the facial expressions Randy pointed out were there along the dives.
I'm honestly not sure if Omega and Okada are truly two of a kind and other Indy guys just can't into psychology even if they tried, but I see where Randy's coming from when the kind of stuff we saw from them is so sparse on the independent scene.
>>
>>2802482
NJPWeebs surely have some mental problems
>>
>>2802393
The point he made about a turning point in the match really stuck with me. That's a big part of literally every good match ever. Classics are classics because of the story told, not just the in-ring action itself. Meanwhile, in spot fests, it's just spamming flashy moves until someone does a slightly more effective flashy move and gets the 3 count.
>>
>>2802428
>pointless backflips
Think in kayfabe. Maybe he does the backflip to get more height (and therefore more impact) than a regular splash. Maybe he doesn't like doing leg/elbow drops because they're not as impactful. Maybe he does the moonsault since you're looking out at the crowd right before you do it, so he gets pumped up by their energy. Maybe he's sick of all that time he's spent on a wrestling mat so he wants to mix it up a little bit.
>>
>>2802482
Eh, Randy is just a talentless bitch. You dont even have to go that far, Aj and Daniels did plenty of dives but still had better matches in the rare off day than Randy had in his best.
>>
>>2802426
>>2802421
>>2802418
>>2802412
>>2802402
>>2802451
>>2802482
>>2802491
>>2802493
>>2802519

Literally all of these were posted by one person
>>
>>2802527

See that's the thing. I don't think Randy's issue is with guys like AJ, Owens or Daniels who have plenty of flips in the arsenal but weren't total dependant on them.

Remember during the whole Dive thing the only people to complain were the likes of young cucks, Ospreay and Ricochet and not people like AJ, Daniels, Okada or someone else like that.
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (24KB, 362x228px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
24KB, 362x228px
>>2802491
Fuck off, stamford wife, some of us can enjoy more than one style of wrestling.
>>
>>2802541

Then why did I only get one (you) ?
>>
>>2802547
Mostly because the goats ignore what rambly Orton has to say while the others are in full notice me senpai mode.
>>
There's a point to make here, that some guys do too much, but I got two problems with this. Randy saying this stuff just leaves a sour taste in my mouth because Randy has never, ever, ever, EVER been in a position where there wasn't a very big machine behind him trying to make him a star. He's never been Joe Blow on the indies trying to get by, trying to get people to notice him, trying to get over and the only thing he has to make him special is to do a lot more than other people do during the match. He's a WWE lifer, so him speaking about what guys on the indies and smaller feds should be doing just rings hollow to a certain degree, no matter what.

Second thing is, him trying to put over WWE's storytelling and agenting is a joke, ESPECIALLY given the feud he's currently in has just had the same bloody finish every single fucking time.
>>
>>2802547
I don't really recall Ricochet complaining. I'm pretty sure he basically just said something to the effect of "there's a lot of different kinds of styles of wrestling, I love them all, they're all valid."
>>
>>2802493

I think more important thing is that his backflips are memorable and are usually one of the big spots of the match. Heck anytime angle goes to the top rope you might get something memorable which is what I was trying to get at.(I.e Shane/KOTR, Michaels/Wrestlemania, Benoit/cage match)
>>
>>2802566

Maybe I am confusing it with someone else, there was a tweet where he came of highly offended.
>>
The weird thing is, this whole thing just started out of Randy taking the piss out of Bubba, where he straight up said "There's a difference between a young, hungry talent diving and a fat old man falling."

Which if you know the history between the two of them, Bubba totally deserved it, but then it just kinda spun outta control from there.
>>
>>2802577
>Guys, not everyone is going to like every style of wrestling. Same in any sport or music, movies & pretty much every form of entertainment.
>So just enjoy what you like!
>And I dunno about you all but I've always thought Randy was awesome! Still is!
>I just love wrestling, every type. Wish more people were this way. It's an amazing art that I've been blessed to make a living from.
>>
>>2802583

I guess I did confuse it with someone else
>>
>>2802582

He also burned bubba with a hilarious gif.
>>
>>2802426
>I mean he's right
From where he sits.

Indy wrestlers don't have the luxury of episodic shows with a team of writers and agents to tell them what to do.

It's very hard to get fans invested when they dont even know who the hell is the face or the heel because they are totally unknowns and the best thing to do to get over as a heel or face is so cliched it all comes off as totally lame and flat.

A dive gets a rise out of the crowd and invested in whats going on in the match because the show lacks the pyro, production, names, etc. that WWE has (and they still cant people invested LOL)
>>
File: IMG_20170626_111334.jpg (137KB, 1440x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_111334.jpg
137KB, 1440x902px
>>2802541
>enblying
>>
>>2802583
Ricochet is pretty based. IWGP jr. heavyweight run when?
>>
>>2802604

Then how did guys like Punk, Owens, Bryan and many others who came through the Indie scene have the audience interested?
>>
>>2802621
Bryan, NOTHING BUT DIVES LOL What a shit example.
Owens, Punk - mic work
>>
>>2802658
Punk used to dive plenty
>>
>>2802560
Well said, anon.
>>
>>2802621
The audience has dwindled down to a few million idiots and smarks. They ran all the casuals and normal people away.
>>
>>2802560
This
>>
>>2802621
>Punk
mic work and heyman talking him up

>bryan
dived all the time

>Owens
took all the bumps and wrestled the very flippy generico zayn
>>
Based snek
>>
If there's nothing wrong with dives and doing flippy shit because it's "just another style", then where are the psychological wrestlers in the Outlaw/Japanese scene? Where are the Ric Flairs or Ricky Steamboats or Benoits/Guerreros?

Here's a hint: They don't exist
>>
>>2802658

My point he wasn't totally dependant on them like Will hair spray and the young cucks.

The point isn't diving. It's that and only that.

Well for more examples where are the Jerichos, Benoit, Malenko in the indie scene. I mean these guys went through them as well didn't they?
>>
>>2805598
I'm not a NJPW drone like a lone of people on this board, but their matches do a better job story telling that most WWE matches as a whole. Okada, their top guy, doesn't even really do a lot of off the rope stuff even.
>>
>>2802393
ITT: lazy worker who is scared of dives and jealous of those who aren't.
>>
>>2805769
Your right. I usually just rest on holds. No way am I getting on the ropes. Especially in this thread.
>>
>>2805598
>then where are the psychological wrestlers in the Outlaw/Japanese scene
You do know that NJPW has like the best sellers/psychology guys in the world right now, right? Why the fuck else do you think everyone speaks so highly about their matches?
>>
The Legend Killer Randy Orton

Hey!
>>
>>2805958
Pleb, I hope your manager turns heel on you during your next title match.
>>
The legend killer?

More like the indy shitters killer amirite
>>
>Randy "Chinlock" Orton shading anybody for not knowing how to pace a match
>>
>>2802550
>>2802606
>>2802549
all me
>>
Why would I care what Blandy "Record Low Ratings" Boreton thinks?
>>
>>2802519
I'm pretty sure he's literally done a Moonsault off a cage like 10 times probably, which is honestly worse than the indie guys randys complaining about because there's really no way to do that incredibly safely, you're still falling quite a bit
>>
>>2807688

10 times in a career that spanned decades. Indie shitters would do Ten in a single match.
>>
>>2807696
I mean I don't believe someone like Ospreay who is the main person people shit on has even had a chance to do anything involving a cage but sure keep believing whatever
>>
>>2807696
>10 Moonsaults in a single match

I seriously doubt even Jack Evans or The YB$ have pulled this stunt
>>
>>2805965
NJPW doesn't really count as "indy"
They are older than the WWE
>>
>>2805598
The only "flippy" guy main eventing in New Japan is Omega

Naito even dropped his flips to be more psychological
>>
>>2807705
Well, Jack Evans can do a double moonsault so it's not that impossible
>>
>>2807729
and the fact that his knees are now made of playdough
>>
>>2807734
Well yeah, but also factor in that who I responded to was talking about cage dives.

>>2807740
[citation needed]
>>
>>2807741
it's commonly known that Naitos knees are fucked mate, it's pretty good luck that the lazy gimmick he now has makes it possible for him to drop it without any real damage done to his ability
>>
File: Ortonbloody.png (1MB, 764x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ortonbloody.png
1MB, 764x653px
Orton is right.
Dives are dangerous and risky and unnecessary and unsafe and can lead to sever injury.
And only a complete fucking moron would allow such extreme liberties to be taken with them in the ring that would fuck them up badly like that.
Not like Randy, he am so smart you see.
>>
>>2807749
>IT'S A KNOWN FACT

But does it come with sauce?
>>
>>2802393
>Randy Boreton
Who cares?
The guy has the look and the generational lineage, but always comes out looking like a stale fart next to the flippy shit talent they've brought in in the last few years. On paper he should be over as fuck, but like Cody Rhodes he's always be a tier under the top because he's not fresh or inventive.
>>
>>2807766
he had a pretty serious knee injury back in 2012 and still puts shit around it 5 years later mate
>>
>>2807777
QUADS OF GODS
>>
>>2807704

>Too poor for a cage.

Why do Indie shitters like young cucks think they have anything over Orton when they're going to ruin their bodies without even performing in something as simple as a cage.
>>
>>2807778
He didn't start using his current gimmick until 2015 m8

>>2807786
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>2807794
what are you even arguing?
>>
>>2805598
You're absolute fucking retard, neck yourself.
>>
>>2807777
Randy is one of WWE's biggest starts EVER and a guaranteed hall of famer
>>
>>2802393
radio hosts especially female ones are so annoying its no wonder that no one listens to the radio anymore
>>
>>2802583
Passive aggressive as fuck, he was obviously seething but doesn't want to be blackballed from the wwe
>>
>>2808655
Just proves the absolute state of the company for the past 15 years if this bland shitter is one of their biggest current stars
>>
>>2808675
NJPW would kill for a guy like Orton. If you weren't retarded you'd see they've pretty much built Okada in his image
>>
>>2808678
>NJPW would want a guy who bores the crowd so badly that they start chanting 'CM Punk' 'Randy Savage' and 'JBL' during his matches
Looks like you're the one who is retarded
>>
>>2808696
They also chanted "we are awesome" which tells you all that you need you know about that crowd but of course you'd defend cancer if it was put into a video compilation by maffew
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.