[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's a reason roh will never be an actual competitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: cringe.jpg (77KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
77KB, 720x540px
there's a reason roh will never be an actual competitor for wwe. the marks are in the ring not the seats.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-HHH-Stephanie.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-HHH-Stephanie.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
>the marks are in the ring not the seats
>>
>>2802059
Those 3 are marks for themselves, not marks for the biz like these >>2802053 geeks
>>
>>2802071
>a mark calling anybody "marks for the biz"

Do you even know what you're bitching about?
>>
>>2802082
4 faggots in the OP that care more about meltzer star ratings than the future of the business
>>
File: asp_is_not_wwe.jpg (54KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
asp_is_not_wwe.jpg
54KB, 494x427px
>>2802053
>>2802357

The absolute state of E babbys.
>>
>>2802071
>ROH wrestlers love the business
>WWE authority figures love themselves
was this supposed to make me hate ROH cause it didn't work
>>
>>2802053
Was OP ever less of a faggot?
>>
Yeah I heard Jim Cornette say that too OP
>>
>>2802427
The ROH wrestlers don't just love the business. Nothing wrong with that, all the greats did. There's a big difference between that and being huge marks for it like nerds who dress up and go to Comic-Cons and "dude lmao I'm referencing an old wrestling hand sign from teh 90s look at me aren't I so cool and knowledgeable about 90s wrestling? I'm not like the other guys XDDD" with no subtlety or self respect or individuality or professionalism or sense of kayfabe
>>
>>2802447
But that's the Young Bucks' gimmick. They're wrestling fans who trained by copying moves off of Raw before getting real training. You've actually been worked.
>>
So what exactly did ROH get out of making all of their titles into tertiary NJPW accolades and burying their roster?
>>
>>2802053
>there's a reason roh will never be an actual competitor for wwe. the marks are in the ring not the seats.
Holy fuck that is a good line

BTFO
>>
>>2802485
The approval of internet smarks.
>>
>>2802485
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""dream""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""matches"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>2802485
>NJPW gets their talent in front of an American audience
>Gets the American audience invested in NJPW storylines by intermingling them with ROH storylines
>Attracts the best wrestlers who don't want to be associated with WWE
>Puts on great matches that get American eyeballs shifted from WWE towards NJPW matches
>Sinclair gets a fat payday when they sell ROH to NJPW
>NJPW gets a promotion that can possibly compete with WWE if they put enough money behind it and keep the NJPW association going.
>>
>>2802507
Reminds me of the time Cody went all nuts on twitter when some nxt guy was talking about wrestlers being marks and he told him he shouldn't be using terms like that in front of non wrestlers or who did he think he was saying that shit to another wrestler
>>
>>2802357
Putting any stock in to what Magoo has to say is going to be the death of the business.
>>
>>2802053
Look at the regret on Marty's face for joining cringe club
>>
>>2802756
but you forgot
>34 people watch roh
>number never rises because theres' no appeal
>>
>>2802816
He sees the plebs hes really around now and he lost credibility and his title since joining them.
>>
>>2802756
>NJPW gets a promotion that can possibly compete with WWE
lol

ahahahahhaahaahahahah
>>
>>2803162
If ROH keeps rising in popularity like it has been, AAAND NJPW puts the money and resources into it, then yes.
>>
>>2805296
Problem is ROH has no draws themselves. All the draws for their shows are from NJPW. ROH is NJPW-lite.
>>
>>2805296
ROH is owned by a billion dollar company. They can do big things but they don't wanna risk it.
>>
>>2802816
I'm sure he'll be fine win he sees his next merch check.
>>
>>2802756
American audience =/= Some fedora wearing guys and some fat neckbeards
>>
>>2802059
all that matters is workin the marks do you can draw them dimes that's the business mark
>>
>>2802357
But they're actually concerned with drawing and growing their companies, which is more than Vince has done since 2001.

>>2802427
damn, rekt
>>
>>2805296
no you deluded smark, roh will never be a competitor with wwe. wwe is the kleenex of wrestling. it's synonymous.
>>
Why were you in a ROH ring?
>>
itt: 'E marks getting absolutely WORKED, BOILED and ROASTED by the Young GOATS
>>
>>2807462
...What? Was this an attempt at a joke?
>>
>>2805342
Supercard Of Honor had their biggest attendance and there were no big NJPW names lol
>>
>>2807519
>Supercard Of Honor
ugh even their owners are marks
>>
>>2802589
not even that these days, most smarks are E drones who wait for someone to get signed to NXT and then pretend they know who they are cause they saw a gif of reddit.
>>
>>2807541
"Supercard" is a pro fights term you dumb /wwe/ babby
>>
>>2807560
roh has never had a supercard
>>
>>2807541
lol https://www.wwesupercardgame.com/
>>
>>2807570
that's not the same thing as calling your show "super card" you fucking idiot
>>
>>2807622
i shitpost in response to shitposts brother
>>
>>2807569
This year's was the 11th

>>2807622
>quibbling this hard

yeah they should've named it after some novelty song from the 50s instead
>>
>>2807494
hat least be funny if your going to spout shit memes
>>
>>2802053
Literally NJPW development territory
>>
>>2802053
its an indy. WWE can just pluck whoever they want with $$$ except those spitey marks young cucks and omega, who I wouldn't want in WWE anyway. Fucking cringe spotfests.
>>
>>2807943
Dalton Castle just turned down WWE

>spite marks ... who I wouldn't want anyway

I see the abandonment issues are coming out already before they've even been in WWE!
>>
>>2807943
>board full of money and miles shit
>indie guys make more money than a lot of the wwe wrestlers without destroying their bodies 300 days of the year
>shit on them
wew lad
>>
>>2807943
They can bring easily Omega and The Bucks if WWE really wants them.

>>2807963
A niche ROH lowcard had "an offer" from WWE and he refused and signs a new contract with a pay rise.

The oldest trick on the book
>>
>>2807994
>referring to Castle as "lowcard"

Well clearly (You) know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2808001
>No titles
>Literally no hype until NXT rumors started
>Even smark wrestling blogs don't enjoy his matches

Yet he's not undercard. I think (You) need to stop being such an Indy babby, pretending everyone with a gimmick is good.
>>
>>2808035
Castle had been a perennial title contender since his debut.

>no hype

Well now you're just straight-up lying.

>pretending everyone with a gimmick is good.

But isn't that what you drones love?
>>
>>2807982
>he thinks travelling billions of miles between the USA and asia is easier on the body than working a few 5 minute matches at house shows.
>>
>>2807982
The NJPW fags bodies are literally more beat up after those ridiculous dangerous spotfests than based WWE roster working easy house show matches.
>>
>>2808199
>SEETHING at a guy because likes something different than you
Your real life away from here must be an absolute mess
>>
>>2808199
Dalton Castle works for ROH.
>>
>>2808241
>anon personally attacks other anon re: abandonment issues
>second anon retaliates
>says second anon is in the wrong

How retarded are you, white knight?
>>
>>2808241
>being this worked
WEW
>>
>>2808204
>knows nothing of The YB$ schedule but has opinion

>>2808204
>ridiculous dangerous spotfests

Good way to out yourself as somebody who doesn't watch New Japan
>>
>>2808204
you realize there's literally weeks between Japan tours especially for the Gaijins right? Young Bucks didn't even wrestle in NJPW for a few months before Dominion
>>
>>2808035
>No titles
Looks like someone didn't watch last Friday's PPV
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.