[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "best of all time" discussion is subjective. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: goat.jpg (369KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
369KB, 2197x1463px
The "best of all time" discussion is subjective.
The "greatest of all time" discussion is not, and that's The Hulkster.
>>
Bruno Sammartino you mean
>>
File: IMG_3593.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3593.png
1MB, 820x1024px
>>2801935
>outdraws Hogan and becomes the biggest draw ever
What did SCSA mean by this?
>>
>>2801945
Hullkster is still more of a cultural icon than SCSA and The Rock even after working niggers and nigger sympathisers whilst cucking his friend
>>
>>2801935
Wew. Ok. Please take notes.
>1 Rikidozan
>2. Inoki
>3. Muta
>4. Liger

All belong ahead of Hogan. And behind them and ahead of Hogan I'd put Austin, Hart, and Flair.

Hogan is borderline top 10.
>>
>>2801952
Die weeb shit
>>
>>2801951
Hi Terry
>>
>>2801952
lmao shoot kill yourself
>>
>>2801956
>not knowing that Hogan worships the IWGP Heavyweight Title
>>
>>2801945
>outdraws Hogan
In terms of easily counted figures, yes. In terms of bringing more attention the wrestling business as a whole and becoming part of the cultural zeitgeist? Not even close. Hulk is the GOAT.
>>
>>2801945
WWE did just fine when he was injured
>>
>>2801935
Hogan will always be the one who defined wrestling.

GOAT face and GOAT heel.

you can argue his heel was better than face hogan
>>
Hogan basically invented wrestling as we know. Undisputed GOAT draw everywhere he went. Only wrestler to have GOAT face and heel runs. The only wrestler to literally turn not just one or two but three (3) promotions (AWA, WWF, WWE) into the biggest promotions in the US.
>>
>>2802619
>you can argue his heel was better than face hogan

No you can't.

his heel turn was GOAT because of how great his face run was and what he meant to people for 20+ years, but AS a heel he wasn't this incredible thing. Not saying he was bad at all, but most of the quality is because it was so shocking that Hulkster was heel.
>>
>>2801951
Who gives a shit, the only thing that matters is dimes
>>
>>2801945
This made wrestling mainstream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSoMw4dz7mE
Not this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQhlaWxMbTg

Without the first, Austin would still be working in small ass WWE venues with his tough guy act and Sandman rip off celebration.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.