[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's he going to drop the belt to? Cena seems like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Who's he going to drop the belt to?

Cena seems like the obvious choice but I figured they would wait for him to break Flair's record on a bigger stage
>>
A bigger draw.

So it could be literally fucking anybody.
>>
>>2801877
Tye Dillinger
>>
>>2801880

Who could possibly draw more than 1.3 billion people??
>>
File: qc6274Va.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qc6274Va.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>2801877
>>
18- Cenetty fans still think their cancer is coming back

Cena is a part timer for enhancement purposes, deal with it. Your Cena is now Romanetty.
>>
>>2801880
Who in the WWE draws more than 1.3 billion?
>>
>Cena wins the title at Summerslam
>Roman wins the title at Summerslam
>Cena vs Roman at Wrestlemania

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>2801877
A baby face will get it then Corbin will cash in, swerving both.

Wondering if Jinder vs Cena will be the Summerslam match and then Corbin gets a clean pin on Cena after it becomes a triple threat
>>
AJ doesn't need the belt.

Sami will get it. The fans are behind him. He has a good chance of getting insanely over with the casuals.
>>
>>2801877
Cena at Summerslam.
Cena's July 4th return is just to start the feud off. This will be a full on MURRIKA feud to try to get people to cheer Cena's #17 in Brooklyn NY so get ready for a lot of US Pride and 9/11 references.
>>
>>2801905
This is so obvious it fucking hurts my bones, whoever takes the belt off Jinder won't even get a response from the crowd, everyone will just sit there and wait for Borin's music to hit.
>>
>>2801885
>can't even get 0.004 billion to watch on YouTube (for free)
>>
File: 1497842627208.png (931KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497842627208.png
931KB, 1136x640px
>>2801905
I am 75% sure that babyface will be Sami
>>
>>2801914
Corbin will feud with Sami when he wins the title, not before
>>
>>2801914
If Sami manages to Sandow Corbin I will mark out huge, too bad the chance of that happening are fucking 0.
>>
>>2801900
He doesn't even draw 1 million
>>
>>2801877
Someone that the fans actually like just for Snorin' Borin' to cash in
>>
>>2801885
Four retired wrestlers are outselling him on the WWE Store-India. All of them are White
>>
>>2801877 Cena beats him, goes title for title vs. Joe at Summerslam and gets both belts because he's John Cena.
>>
>>2801877
In one of the fantasy booking threads someone had this idea:
>Cena gets the belt at SS
>AJ wins the Rumble, Nakamura get s belt at Rumble
>AJ and Nak for title at Mania
>>
>>2802036
Are you really implying Joe will beat Lesnar?

Would be nice but you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning and attacked by a shark on the same day than an actual favorite being pushed on RAM.
>>
>>2802348
>Would be nice
No it wouldn't. Fat ass Joe needs to fuck off.
>>
>>2801877
Sami. But Owens should have won MITB.
>>
>>2802363
>worked
How does it feel knowing a fat man is richer and more respected than you could ever hope to be?
>>
File: Grandslam_Champ.png (467KB, 504x763px) Image search: [Google]
Grandslam_Champ.png
467KB, 504x763px
>>2801905
RYDER
Y
D
E
R
>>
>>2801885
You could have fucking Akam turn on Rezar, powerbomb Paul Ellering into him or some shit, then debut on the main roster and push this guy's shit in and you'd still have a more credible indian champ
>>
>>2801925
>Sami Sandows Corbin
>Corbin snaps and goes full on Strowman on Sami
>sets up fued
>Corbin wins title but Sami actually gets a month or so as champ instead of a few minutes
>>
>>2801877
Zack Ryder
it's finally gonna happen bros
>>
>>2801914
They would never have a muslim beat their kayfabe indian, that would start ww3
>>
Sami should squash him at Summerslam and then beat Corbin decisively when that goof cashes in.
>>
>>2801877
Nah, the only way Cena's going to break Flair's record is they give Orton a few run with it to tie it. Then both man will battle for the belt and the chance to break the record at wresltemania. The downside to Cena is he never had a strong heel to oppose him. As much as I hate to admit it, Orton is probably the Rock to his Austin.
>>
>>2801877
Corbin will take it from him and hold it till Royal Rumble
>>
>>2804297
screencap'd
>>
>>2801947
kek state of Mahaletty
>>
>>2801877
doesn't matter, all the cool choices won't happen

>Ryder
>Neville
>Rusev
>HarpGOAT
>Fandango
>Sin Cara (w/ the Cartel of Lucha)
>New Day using the freebird rule
>Rakesh Kumar Orton
>>
it doesn't matter

we all know that boring no charisma drone baron corbin is gonna cash in straight afterwards
>>
>>2801877
Styles or Nakamura, with Corbin cashing in immediately or very soon after
>>
>>2801907
>Sami will get it. The fans are behind him. He has a good chance of getting insanely over with the casuals

Why do you think people will care about that Muslim piece of shit?
>>
>>2807112
Because not everybody is a /pol/turd like (You)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.