[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder this faction was the laughing stock of the wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dx.png (436KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
dx.png
436KB, 600x351px
Reminder this faction was the laughing stock of the wrestling world in 1998.
Reminder it was viewed as a discount nWo.
Reminder it didn't draw a dime.
>>
>>2800921
This is true. I was 14 at the time and everyone saw them as the imitation they were. The only part that was really over was the NAO entrance.
>>
B-BUT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TRIPLE H THE GOD AND HIS BELOVED FACTION DX SAVED WRESTLING FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE SHITTY WCW
>>
but triple h and wwe told me they helped in the war, they even drove a tank to wcw.

they lied?
>>
>>2800921
When did DX take over the entire company?
>>
>>2800982
Did you miss early 2000?
>>
DX was legit as fuck.
>>
>>2800928
O, I didn't know my ass better call somebooooddyyyy
>>
Imagine lying on the internet when hours upon hours of video footage refuting you is easily accessible
>>
B-but D-X """invading""" Nitro with at """""tank""""" literally put WCW out of business
>>
Everyone loved DX. People were enjoying wrestling and weren't wasting their time being smark losers. They were never nWo level but they were very over.
>>2801742
Just because WWE lies doesn't mean they weren't a very popular faction.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.