[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cody Rhodes should not hold the Ring of Honor title or the IWGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MDT.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
MDT.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Cody Rhodes should not hold the Ring of Honor title or the IWGP HW title, instead he should hold this title...

The Million Dolar Championship

He should feud against his former Legacy partner Ted Dibiase Jr at NJPW, in the first match they feud over the Dusty Rhodes boots, Dibiase wins the match and the boots for some credibility.

In the next match they fight for the vacated million dolar championship that Cody manages to find, ending in a 50 min draw.As Dibiase wants to have it back to give his father legacy some prestige, he fight Cody for a Dustin Boots Trophy vs Million Dolar Title.

In their last match, Cody finallys overcome Dibiase Jr and win his Father's Boots back.Dibiase Jr looks at the title and gives it to Cody, because it is the best guy to give prestige to his title.

The Gimmick: whoever holds the title can "buy things", like buying the production to cancel someone entrance, buy the referee to cheat the match and other things(maybe other wrestlers).It also could buy a match depending on its Valor, like buying a IWGP HW Title from Okada would cost the title power for over a year.

Dream Match: Rainmaker vs Cody Rhodes vs Dibiase Jr for the Million dolar title.

Opnions ?
>>
>>2800764
Filtered
>>
>>2800764

Gayer than me
>>
Ted Jr doesn't wrestle anymore you stupid buttplug
>>
>>2800764
>Whoever holds the title can "buy things"
>buying a IWGP HW Title from Okada would cost the title power for over a year

You do realise that this isn't a video game?
>>
>Cody shouldn't hold the 2 most prestigious titles in wrestling
>he should hold a D-level sports entertainment joke belt
>>
>>2801673
I hope you're not implying that the ROH World Championship is one of the most prestigious titles in wrestling.
>>
>>2800764
My opinion is that its great you are on /asp/ and not in everyday society where you are criminally retarded
>>
>>2801679
It's the most prestigious wrestling title in the United States.
>>
>>2801748
Lol
>>
>>2801751
>didn't even attempt to rebut
>>
>>2801664
I am keeping kayfabe alive
>>
>>2801748
Joe Koff pls go.
>>
>>2800764
Cody Rhodes is a bad joke in the pro wrestling world.
>>
didnt read
go back to redddit with your faggoty fantasy booking you autistic obese faggot. no one cares about your delusions.
>>
>>2802736
This.
Fantasy booking should be a ban offence
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.