[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this vanilla midget loved by smarks killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ChrisBenoit.jpg (7KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBenoit.jpg
7KB, 200x250px
Daily reminder that this vanilla midget loved by smarks killed the business that you love with his autism.
>>
im supposed to blame him for his brain damage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P28ErxjBY4o
>>
I thought the Young Bucks killed the business?
Who are we blaming that on this week?
I missed the updated memo.
>>
The day he died the entire business changed.

Vince's steroid scandals and the way he forced his guys to wrestle no matter what making them addicts

Too many documentarys were made after the incident that made Vince look like a piece of shit
>>
Bullshit. WWE was still salvageable in the late '00s/early '10s. Vince killed his own company.
>>
Don't worry, I'll save the business
>>
>>2800255
>there can only be one culprit

Pinhead detected
>>
>>2800250
>Implying business master Vince wouldn't give in into society's ever increasing softness.
>>
>he might have murdered his wife and child but his fake fights were really good
Benoit fans are fucking insane.
>>
>>2801038
Benoit is an all time great. Learn to seperate the two and stop giving in to emotion. Emotions are for women and ladybois and you don't look like a woman.
>>
>>2801047
Drop the bait, being really good at one aspect of a fake sport means nothing when you killed your family and then yourself.
>>
Benoit never drew a dime.
>>
>>2801038
>unable to appreciate his work and separate it from what he did to his wife and kid
sorry im not as weak as you
>>
>>2801052
Guess we can't like Hendrix, Morrison, Cobain, Etc. either. Benoit was simply the best, killer or not. First ballot hall of famer in any real non biased wrestling hall of fame.
>>
>>2801038
Why should I give a shit that he killed some people I didn't even know? That doesn't affect my enjoyment of his matches
>>
>>2801058

They didn't kill other people.
>>
>>2801066
If anything it makes his matches better because you know the rabid wolverine shit isn't just an act and there is indeed no holding him back
>>
>>2801082
Sid Vicious then, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>2801092

Nobody likes Sid Vicious, his WCW Title reign sucked.
>>
>>2801094
I'm talking about bass player for the Sex Pistols Sid Vicious
>>
>>2801099

I know. You win. I'll suck your dick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.