[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> B-b-but can we please stop this man on woman violence! I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Xd3ipfCT.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
> B-b-but can we please stop this man on woman violence! I don't like seeing girls getting fake hit. They're hitting them as hard as they can (even though if they did legit then they would have a broken jaw everytime). :(
>>
>>2799575
What a cuck.
>>
Brian is by the far whiniest little faggot in rasslin podcasts. he comes off as retarded, man
>>
Somebody should show him Suzuki vs. Kana, kek.
>>
> Gets on his huge soap box crying like a baby about Remix facing and opponent who is actually virtually the same size as him
> Was previously laughing his was off at Pindar driving a guy's face into the ground who was more than half his size
>>
doesnt bryan like imterracial matches? Dudes a fan of jap shit. I call bullshit on OP's shitpost. This is more something Cornette would say desu
>>
i hate how he says awesome
>>
>>2799612
Listen to the Bryan and Vinny show this week. He completely buries the main event of Lucha because it's a man vs woman match. It wasn't a great match but he makes it sound like Fenix was taking off his belt and bending Mariposa over his knee.

If I was a woman in Lucha Underground I would be pissed off that this prick just ignores everything I do in the match just because I'm facing a man... which in Lucha Underground is very likely to be the same size as me.
>>
>>2799575
Alvarez has a sexy voice but I agree, he's a whiny bitch
>>
>>2799623
that's how he reviews everything he likes
>>
He is such a cry baby. Whenever there is an intergender match on LU, the sport all of a sudden becomes real apparently. According to him these women actually enter MMA fights. It's not that they are getting hit by FAKE punches and the proven sound effect guy plays a loud smacking sound.
>>
>>2799612
i dont know if he has a huge hateboner on LU or something but every time an intergender match happens on that show that faggot will find use it occasion to complain about muh violence on women
>>
>>2799661

Does Dave dislike LU too?
>>
It's more that he keeps claiming the reason why ratings drop once in a while is this and only this. Because you know, there's been SO MANY reports on dirtsheets that there's an uproar about these matches from viewers. The ratings probably drop slightly because of a few reasons:

> During that time Sexy Star was champion and people didn't like that because it was unbelievable. Not because she's a woman but because she's very poor in the ring
> Look at any TV show that's not Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. The ratings always peak at the beginning of a season or near the end. It will always dip in the middle
>>
He's still not as bad as Sempervive
>>
The only intergender match that made any sense in Lucha Underground was the Triad vs Pentagon Dark. He kicked all their asses except for Io Shirai, but she got beat up pretty badly herself. He only lost due to pure exhaustion. The rest of the matches aren't believable because they do 50/50 offense instead of the women getting absolutely destroyed. Most of the women aren't good enough wrestlers to believably beat any man, and Sexy Star is almost as bad as Leva Bates, which is saying something.
>>
File: alvarez.jpg (36KB, 418x461px) Image search: [Google]
alvarez.jpg
36KB, 418x461px
>Doesn't think PIN. DAR~! is the greatest of all time
What
a
GEEK~!
>>
Such a cry baby. Clearly his mommy always told him to never hit girls ever!.. boys are okay though. Even if they're midgets.
>>
File: minny.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
minny.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>2799599
This. I wanna hear his reaction to the nice 'thunk' sound their skulls make as they collide
>>
>>2799625
>>2799665
Dave and Bryan like their wrestling to be more sports like, not like some comic book movie.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>2800050
Pindar?
>>
>>2799790
While that is true in the actual wrestling scene, it's pretty obvious LU treats itself as a work of fantasy and nothing else. So in the world of fantasy that is LU, the women are in a power level equal to the men and it makes sense that the matches carry on the way they do.
There's where Bryanis at fault because he sees LU as an actual wrestling promotion and not just as a fantasy drama with a wrestling setting.
>>
>>2801413
100% this
LU is set in a universe where magic, necromancy, and fucking dragons exist, for christ sake. Men and women being semi-equal in strength and technical ability is probably one of the LEAST unrealistic things presented on that show.
>>
>tfw everyone's ignoring what he actually says

He constantly says that there's nothing with man on woman fights in LU if they'd actually focus on having fun lucha matches. He just thinks watching women getting punched in the face and beaten down by men is the type of bullshit that'll turn off casual viewers and he's probably right.
>>
>>2799575
Eh, if he doesn't like Intergender wrestling then that's fine. He doesn't have to like everything.
>>
it's like they are working people into changing the channel
>>
He's right about Sexy Star killing the company though. They're not WWE where people will just watch whatever out of inertia. Up until her the LU champ was the baddest motherfucker around, certainly in the company, possibly in the world. Puma, Muertes, Fenix, Matanza. All great. Then this chick dressed like a hooker lucks into the title, doesn't defend it, and sucks total ass while Mat Striker is yelling that this is a great moment for women everywhere. They totally blew it by not putting the title on Pentagon at UL2
>>
>>2801931
>literally one week

howmad.ru
>>
>>2801931
That was because she was shit. Literally any other woman in the company would have been better, especially Ivey.
>>
>>2799790
>it's unbelievable that women can fight in a show with mythological and supernatural creatures

I can't even imagine how hard you would've shat your pants while Buffy was airing, albeit back then you were probably actually shitting your diapers

>>2801981
Ivelisse was injured
>>
why are you paying money for this podcast/
>>
>>2802021
> Implying
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.