[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep thinking of the immaculately beautiful and the haughtily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: e91318acd4te-amanda.jpg (59KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
e91318acd4te-amanda.jpg
59KB, 600x918px
I keep thinking of the immaculately beautiful and the haughtily arrogant Mandy Rose. I would love to be summoned by a silver bell to Her bedroom, to service Her. She would be laying outstretched beneath a thin silk sheet, Her magnificent breasts exposed proudly, Her slender neck glittering with pearls, and Her makeup precisely applied. Without looking at me, She would take a sip of a glass of Krug, spread Her long legs, and point to Her Sex, beneath the sheet.

My heart pounding, I would climb underneath the sweet scented canopy, wriggling eagerly between Her endless, statuesque legs. I would reach the warmth and powerful musk of Her divine, delicious, tight cunt. I would breathe in Her rich fragrance with reverence and love. Unimpressed, She would roughly pull my unworthy head into the heavenly valley of Her dominant, Feminine Sex, and command me to lick Her.

I would lick and kiss and and suck and worship Her Cunt with relish and abandon- Her humble acolyte. I would be able to see nothing but Her shamelessly open Vagina; The insides of Her perfect thighs; and the hot, stifling bed sheet above. That is all I would or could ever want; I am in love with the Pussy before me, I am Its slave.
>>
>>2798818
After enjoying an hour or so of my adequate worship, and drinking another glass or two of Her Champagne, my Goddess Mandy would decide to relieve Her beautiful derriere of some pent up air. Casually, She would pull Her glossy, milky thighs (come equip with moles and beauty marks) up to Her mighty breasts, and push the gorgeous cheeks of Her voluptuous arse into my awaiting face. Parting Her buttocks, She would firmly press my face into Her bottom, as She skilfully thrust Her anus over my nose. "Sniff, deeply, and admire", She would sternly command. I would sniff and snuffle keenly, savoring the sweaty, delicious, feminine scent of Her bottom; before basking in the warmth, perfume and power of Her delicious fart, and its sweet music! She would hold my head firmly in its fortunate and undeserving place, before unleashing another burst of rich anal fragrance- then another! I am in bliss, and in Her power. She would keep me trapped, ensuring that I had enjoyed the full bouquet, benefit and privilege of Her Womanly farts.
>>
>>2798818
She looks like she could be Alexa Bliss's older sister
>>
>>2798820
>>2798818
Have sex. Then kill yourself
>>
>>2798837
low test beta male who doesnt inhale hot girl farts detected
>>
>>2798840
>SEETHING

Still kill yourself
>>
File: becknettyreaction.jpg (52KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
becknettyreaction.jpg
52KB, 559x559px
>>2798818
>>2798820
>"Sniff, deeply, and admire"
>>
>>2798843
>uses shitty overused memes and buzzwords as retaliation.

Learn basic foreplay. Fart worship is a natural aphrodisiac.
>>
fuck this is hot
>>
if you watched tough enough this chick is fucking balding 0/10 would not fuck she already had a bald spot
>>
Wew wall of text.
>>
File: Did_they?.png (2MB, 1038x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Did_they?.png
2MB, 1038x1516px
>>2798818
Did they??
>>
>>2798994
shut the fuck up bitch. I dont care
>>2799022
no
>>
>>2798818
Ok sure but how is her feet game?
>>
>>2798849
>natural aphrodisiac
Subjective and also retarded. Look if you wanna post your fetishes, that's okay, but don't try to act like it's normal. It's fine that you're a degenerate.
>>
>>2799022
yes
>>
>>2799295
carter you just exposed yourself
>>
>>2799302
....no I didn't.
>>
>>2799302
is a fake dude lol
>>
>>2799317
Yeah, this is the real Carter.
>>
>>2798818
>>2798820
Weapons-grade autism and waifu faggotry.

Neck yourself
>>
Screenshot and message this to her twitter. Come back with her reply.
>>
>>2801146
This.
>>
>>2799317

You're not me. I'm going to fuck your brains out, literally
>>
>>2801146
Show her that you admire her and do this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.