[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Vince never fire Shawn Michaels despite all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 25851.jpg (30KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
25851.jpg
30KB, 456x352px
Why did Vince never fire Shawn Michaels despite all the shit he did in the 90s?
>>
File: SHAWN.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
SHAWN.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>2798754
cuz his boipussi
>>
>>2798754
he was fucking him that's why
>>
>>2798754
He was pounding that ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVuwnOJ9Oro
>>
Because he was the fucking GOAT. Don't bother replying about DIMES or any other SHIT.
>>
cuz he made him money
>>
>>2798796

he was the top guy during the lowest time in WWE history, when WCW was the top show
>>
>>2798754
he give the succ
>>
>>2798816
And how would they have done without him?
>>
>>2798816
And when Shawn would be on hiatus, the business would go even further down. Learn economics.
>>
>>2798773
Kill yourself
>>
>>2798829
he got injured in 1998 and after he left wrestling reached it's peak without him
>>
>>2798832
That was more of a coincidence than anything. If Shawn came back in 1999 they still would've done record business. Does not change the fact that WWF drew poorly in periods from 93-97 whenever he was injured/suspended/lost his smile
>>
>>2798832
Plus, Mania 97 did absolute terrible numbers without him. Survivor Series which had Shawn/Bret drew more that year. Shawn is a difference maker even though he's not a top top draw like Austin and Hogan.
>>
>>2798754

He was an HBK mark.
>>
>>2798842

Summerslam 97 drew far more than 96
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2798832
That's because Austin became the top guy and of course was a significantly larger draw. Do you really believe there have only been like 4 or 5 draws in wrestling history?
>>
>>2798873
>the company was completely different creatively in the summer of '97 than the summer of '96
Wow, shocking stuff.
>>
>>2798873
He was a huge part of the main event, 18+
>>
>>2798922

yeah Im sure people paid money for the referee

since he commentated the WM13 main event I guess he was reponsible for that too
>>
>>2798938
>thinks Bret-Austin was the WM13 main event
28+ kiddo
>>
Just because he's a limp-dicked little twink with the worst attitude problem in the history of the sport, doesn't mean he wasn't one of the best in ring storytellers if all time.
>>
>>2798942
He commentated on the Sid-Taker match, 28+ kiddo
>>
>>2798904
>Austinetty
>ever the top guy
no
>>
>>2798773
Who was the bottom?
>>
>>2798964
Hickenbottom
>>
>>2798754
because he's the goat
>>
>>2798754
Apparently, Shawn was the only one that could tell Vince to suck a dick to his face.
>>
Because Stone Cold would've never been the guy he was if it wasn't for HBK.
>>
>>2799270
HBK didn't want to put over Austin on Wrestlemania. The undercarder had to threaten HBK for saving the show and the company on the long term.
>>
>>2799333
>HBK didn't want to put over Austin on Wrestlemania. The undercarder had to threaten HBK for saving the show and the company on the long term.
Trips getting worked into thinking this is actually true.
>>
Maximum cum
>>
>>2798788

Forget about GOAT status, Shawn Michaels was never even the best guy in the WWE at any point in time.
>>
Because Vince loved the everloving piss out of him. And Shawn's workrate allowed him to be an insufferable prick.
>>
>>2798754
Because he was a draw.
>>
>>2798959

>Thinks adding "Etty" to the name adds credibility to his argument.

Kys
>>
File: 1497425844175.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497425844175.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2798754
I was watching his lost my smile promo earlier and I can see why everyone hated his ass.

>Well, it was fun cucking Candido and stomping on Vader's head and getting anybody who complained about me fired, but it looks like I'm about to lose my complete political control over the company. I can't smile now because the world doesn't revolve around me. The good news is I'll vacate the title so my loyal fans don't have to watch me put over the new guy with more potential than me
>>
>>2798754
I think the kayfabe reason is
>a GM doesn't have the power to fire people willy nilly
>the evil boss figure is too arrogant to let the face go that easily, and is too embarrassed to show his face after losing a feud
>contracted employees have certain rights, so they can't be fired
>the board of directors doesn't watch the show, but would be furious if someone who could draw a dime was fired
>>
>>2801839
>working yourself
>>
>>2799363
It fits with everything we know about Shawn on the 90's and The Undercarder was Bret's friend and reportedly was angry with the screwjob. Also Shawn is a very athletic guy but he isn't that strong as a fighter, some random marine gave him a black eye and carder is a huge guy, not including Shawn's back problems.
>>
>>2798839
>Tries to argue using stats and popularity
>Presented with an opposing view which destroys his entire argument
>"That was more of a coincidence than anything"

This fucking board, lmao
>>
>>2799333

None of this is true. Shawn was always going to put over Austin, he was retiring afterwards. Also Austin wasn't Bret, Shawn had no reason to fuck him over. The Undertaker threatening him, as Taker himself said, was him taping up his fist in front of Michaels. At no point did Shawn say 'I'm not putting over Austin' or did Taker directly threaten him.
>>
>>2798832
>>2802041

You make it sound like people turned off because of Michaels and then came back in droves once he left. WWF won because of Austin vs. McMahon, which just so happened to take place right after Shawn left. Even peak Austin and Rock couldn't have made the company no.1 during that 94-97 period alone
>>
>>2798754
Literally had no one else
>>
>>2798754
>Why did Vince never fire Shawn Michaels despite all the shit he did in the 90s?
Powerplay move by Shawn. After losing Nash and Hall then Bret, Shawn wanted out, to join them, and Vince showed his cards, so instead of leaving Shawn just punked him knowing he had all that leverage, and got paid to stay home instead. Vince was THAT fucking desperate.

No sex, no injury, no other bullshit. Vince couldn't afford to lose another one to WCW and instead of leaving, Shawn raped Vince. Okay, maybe there was sex.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.