[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is he allowed to blatantly defy Vince by openly hinting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9749.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9749.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
So how is he allowed to blatantly defy Vince by openly hinting at going to another promotion when he's still under contract?
>>
based Dbry working the drones and vince at the same time
>>
>>2796838
GOAT
>>
Because if Vince fires him, he'll just do what he was gonna do a year sooner anyway.

They have zero power over him, thus, he has no reason to not say whatever he wants.
>>
>>2796838
>dbry gets put in a harness/scaffold stunt before his contract expires
>>
Fire him if you dare.

Oh wait, the beta males sucking off Vince won't do it, because it'd require balls, which they sold to Vince himself already.
>>
>>2796854
You better believe Brie would be sue the company into the dirt.
>>
>>2796852
Actually no, there is a no compete clause in contracts. They're just gonna sweeten him up and get him a better contract and just sell out his fans.

Kinda like Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>2796863
Isn't that 90 days if they release him? Hell of a lot shorter than a year.

Unless they clear him, a sweeter contract won't really mean much, the dude's doesn't care about getting richer.
>>
>>2796859
>implying brie isn't a tool for the wwe
>>
>>2796863
The no compete clause is 3 months after termination of the contract, not expiration of the contract. Regardless, if he's fired ir would still be earlier.
>>
>>2796863
>still bringing up a jew cuck aftwr he lost

Stay worked
>>
>>2796866
>the dude's doesn't care about getting richer.

Anon, I...
>>
>>2796870
He didn't lose, he literally never wanted to be President and was just in it to get donations from young naive liberals and get finger poke of doomed by Hilary for more shekels
>>
>>2796873
Lemme rephrase.

He could make a mil a year EASY doing the indies, appearances, NJ/RoH bookings, etc.

He doesn't need WWE's money. He can make it on his own just fine.
>>
>>2796838
What are they gonna do? Fire him so he can do what he wants sooner?
>>
>>2796876
At any rate, he's still a sleazy jew cuck and he's livin in ya head rent free. Good job anon.
>>
>>2796880
>get paid a lot of money not doing anything
>get paid the same while constantly getting hurt

Hmm.
>>
>>2796894
>get paid a lot of money not doing anything
>get paid the same while doing something you love
Really makes one ponder.
>>
I hope Vince sends this overrated vegan fuck packing. I want to watch his inevitable death on liveleak in a few years.
>>
Bryan is going to Benoit himself. These vanilla midgets never learn
>>
>>2796894
Except he wants to wrestle. Are you being deliberately obtuse?
>>2796899
It's far more likely that Vince buckles and gives him what he wants. Hope you're looking forward to his year long run as Universal Champion.
>>
>>2796896
Anon he's not a young man anymore. He's nearing his 40's with a wife and child. He also has had seizures recently.

If he's smart and responsible he'll do the right thing and stop giving a fuck about the cheers of a bunch of fat finnicky neckneard smarks and help his family instead
>>
>>2796902
>Except he wants to wrestle.

did you not watch that infamous miz rant at dbry?
>>
File: slowpoki.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoki.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
ITS A WORK .. HE WANTS MORE MONEY
>>
>>2796908
lol.

Bruh, he can't just say "I quit" and suddenly stop being under contract. I'm sorry, but you got worked, bad.
>>
>>2796913
>muh 90 day no compete clause!
>>
>>2796918
He would just still be under contract. I dunno if the contract would move as normal (but he probably wouldn't get paid) or if the contract would be frozen entirely and wouldn't move at all, but he can't just quit and then go wrestle in Ring of Honor tomorrow or even in 90 days.
>>
>>2796929
He'd get fired. There's no way Vince would be willing to pay him a full year until his contract expires while he just sits back at home
>>
>>2796940
I don't think he'd get paid for not showing up.

I'm reasonably certain the contract would just move normally without him getting paid, or it would be frozen entirely and not move at all.
>>
>>2796873
He doesn't care about money really, he has a cheap normie house, drives a 16k car and doesn't buy anything extravagant.
>>
Why has no one posted this part yet
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/878766418824540160
>>
>>2796884
Thankfully he and his wife will be living in prison rentfree soon enough due to bank fraud
>>
File: FTR.gif (3MB, 460x241px) Image search: [Google]
FTR.gif
3MB, 460x241px
>>
>>2797117
He clearly isn't trolling, he's just getting too many e-drones SEETHING comments from the tweet in question. He has every intention of wrestling again.
>>
>>2796838
Vince is trying everything he can to keep Bryan contractually hostage in the company so regardless of what Bryan does or says Vince won't give a shit as long as he has him in his employ.
>>
Bryan Danielson will have plenty of dream matches once in NJPW. Vs KUSHIDA, Naito, Omega, Tanahashi, Okada.
>>
>>2797305
Don't forget cyborg Shibata
>>
>>2797267
>still believing this

lock her up, amirite?
>>
>>2797311
I had to laugh at that one. I would imagine an augmented Shibata would be nearly unbeatable.
>>
Bryan wants that contract extension bad.
>>
>>2797316
>FBI Investigation
>They hired a lawer
The carpetbagging judens are screwed
>http://archive.is/qc9Wv
>>
>>2797267
Hahaha I'm pretty sure we're friends IRL but I'm not gonna out you.
>>
>>2796901
If that happened the WWE would officially be dead. It would be too awful for the marks and smarks
>>
It's funny how all these Indy cockroaches eventually go back to their Indy shithole, true sign of a poverty mind, they just can't hang in a real corporate environment.
>>
>>2797650
Bryan Danielson wants to wrestle and WWE is not a wrestling company. It's a parody of a wrestling company. He can be making more outside of the wwe with bookings and merchandise while doing what he loves without anybody telling him how to do it. Being your own man, something you know nothing about by being a corporate cuck.
>>
>>2796838
Daniel Bryan will Benoit his family. Screencap this.
>>
Thats my birthday!

Make it so Rhodes...

make it, mother-fucking so...
>>
Bryan can EASILY make Young Bucks money and much more in the indies, there shouldn't even be a discussion about it. And NJPW would certainly shower him with money, I can easily see him being the second or third best paid guy after Okada.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.