[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why even call him up? "TEN" was over as fuck, you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: tye-dillinger-perfect-10.png (247KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
tye-dillinger-perfect-10.png
247KB, 650x367px
Why even call him up? "TEN" was over as fuck, you'd think they'd at least throw him on Smackdown every week to get some easy pops.
>>
>>2796798
hes a fucking go-nowhere-loser, who gives a shit, job him out.
>>
WWE likes to bury anyone who can make money and push beta males in the main event.
That's why it's losing 100k viewers a month.

Look at the guy they are pushing, Jinder, Corbin, Reigns, Big Cuck. All nu-males without any charisma, gimmick or mic skills but they pander to Vince's faggotry so it's good.
>>
>>2796827
>Jinder, Corbin, Reigns, Big Cuck
Christ. The state of that company.
>>
I think that basically, he was hired to be an NXT lifer, and they resent that he got so over and the ten chants happened so often, so they did the Rumble spot and called him up just to shut people up and then just stopped using him.

Real shame, dude is absolutely a satisfactory midcarder with a fun audience participation gimmick. No reason he can't have some matches with Owens or something.
>>
He got over on his own so of course he was gonna get burried.
>>
>>2796853
The state of WEW

someone please rise up and challenge Vince to make him cut out this bullsht
>>
>>2796798
who?
>>
He is fucking awful and WWE is even worse off now because of crowds doing his stupid ten count when its inappropriate

Retarded meme chants like his are a big part of the reason wwe will never have another five star match
>>
>>2796798
The TEN thing is cringe, honestly dodged a bullet there by not showing him.
>>
>>2796961
lol maybe the meme chants wouldn't happen if the product wasn't boring people to tears.
>>
>>2796798
He's been in the company for fucking ever so they finally threw him a bone and gave him a main roster contract. The gimmick is more over than Tye is - almost anyone could've gotten that gimmick over.
>>
Full Sail making this happen.
>>
>>2796961
>crowd chants are the reason WWE matches are set up to underwhelm

THIS IS WHAT /WWE/-DRONES ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>2796798
He was a meme with a limited shelf life. His pops fizzled out within weeks.
>>
>>2798077
>get more-and-more over throughout years on NXT
>arrives in Vince's toybox and loses his overness almost immediately

Really makes you think...
>>
He's a legit caw.
>>
>>2798102
It means only fat smarks cared about him
>>
>>2798115
>Royal_Rumble.avi
>>
>>2798121
Big PPVs are always fat smark crowds
>>
>>2798127
So you're saying the biggest crowds that WWE pulls are smarks?

That would make it a wise move to appeal to their tastes then.
>>
>>2796835

Jinder and Roman already made WWE more money than Tanacuck and Borekada will make China wrestling in a lifetime, baby!
>>
>character is built around the number 10
>doesn't draw dimes

pottery
>>
>>2796798
He is the male version of bayley, absolutely cringeworthy cancer that need to be eredicated from wrestling.
>>
>>2798142
They're literally nothing alike
>>
>>2798142
>when someone who doesn't watch the show butts in with his worthless opinion
>>
>>2796798
"TEN" was over as fuck to a bunch of nerdy hardcore fans in Orlando you stupid fucking idiot smark.

Anybody who couldn't tell his cringe and lame gimmick + shitty look + below average charisma/promo geek wouldn't translate over to main roster knows fuck all about this business.
>>
>>2798187
He got the biggest pop of the night in front of the 2nd biggest WWE crowd of the year
>>
>>2798201
Subjective opinion he got 2n biggest pop. I disagree. Also pop doesn't = over. Smarks always attend the big/major shows - same people in crowd every PPV bc audience has dwindled to lowest in history.

Every week in different city however is different story. More normal fans than smarks.

If you think Tye has potential you have a shit eye for talent. He's mediocre in every way. I guarantee you he won't be a success.
>>
>>2796827
Le 10 man should be getting a push then.
>>
>>2798219
Who outpopped him?

>PPV crowds travel interstate biweekly

This is dumb even by /wwe/-drone standards
>>
>>2798072
>the retarded chanting enhances the show

You need to be at least 18 to be here
>>
>>2798219
>pop isn't over because smarks

jesus christ the state of denial of E-Drones to justify the fact that their nu-males get zero reactions and the crowds are dead these days
>>
>>2796798
I wish there was a way in 3 years time I could find the ppl supporting Tye here, and laugh in their faces at how bad he failed.
>>
File: e9cp5Zi.png (718KB, 679x524px) Image search: [Google]
e9cp5Zi.png
718KB, 679x524px
why did he get sent down for a month or two after getting called up at the rumble.

Any Sanity shit besides nikki bores me to sleep
>>
>>2798240
Too bad reading at an adult level isn't mandatory, as evidenced by your post that has shit to do with anything I said.

>>2798277
Reach for them stars, bud.
>>
>>2798303
>doesn't know what the green maymay arrow does
>m-must be ur reading comprehension xD
>>
>>2798310
If you think "dumb shitpost that isn't even a parody of the original" is what it does, clearly (You) don't know either.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.