[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the E didn't have shit booking, where would the Ascension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: largeblown mind.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
largeblown mind.gif
1MB, 245x245px
If the E didn't have shit booking, where would the Ascension and VaudeVillains be right now?
>>
>>2796576
same
>>
>>2796580
How so? Weren't they both huge in memext
>>
>>2796660

Being huge with 200 smark mutant neckbeards in Florida does not mean that one is automatically destined to be a star. It had nothing to do with E booking, it had to do with the characters being horrible. The Vaudvillians have nothing to captivate the average viewer, and the Ascension could theoretically work as a gimmick, if you had two bad assess in the role, but the two guys they have doing it have no charisma, no look, and nothing captivating about them at all.
>>
>>2796660
Ascension was, Vaudevillians not so much.

Ascension should be some high caliber heels right now. Or at least the muscle of a stable.
>>
>>2796704
Why do you think they got fucked over?
>>
>>2796576
Jobbers still. The shite rises to the bottom.
>>
>>2796672
>going on a rant about S-S-SMARKS in a thread about booking

'tard alert
>>
god, I fucking hate gaybl
>>
>>2796576
TNA
>>
>>2798422
that was fucking cringe but didnt they beat nao at the rumble?
>>
>>2796576
They'd be posting on /asp/ and telling me who this seaman demon is
>>
>>2796576
Ascension a decent mid-upper mid tag team and the VaudeVillians would be jobbers (unless repackaged)
>>
>>2798477
>A win over the NAO mattering in 2015
>>
>>2798547
>who this seaman demon
you dont know ariana grande?

>>2798567
>win over
better than a loss
>>
>>2796722
Shoulder pads.

It's probably more than this, but it crossed the line into LoD ripoff territory and people didn't react well. Then came the old man burial.

They should have been booked as monsters. At the very least they could have been Kane in tag-team form. But like The Club before them, they were neutered in favor of...? The tag team division should be as strong as 205 right now but there's no strong looking teams. Fashion Police get pops for comedy. They're already weakening the Usos. New Day never really gets challenged by anything. Had they played their cards right, the back office should have seen money in Ascension being the anti-New Day and The Club beating down on American Alpha. The Usos change means they could have followed up either one of those feuds.

Not to mention:
>Ceasaro and Sheamus
>Fashion Police
>[Fuck] The Revival
>Golden Truth
>Enzo and Cass (already wasted)
>Rhyno and igotkids!

Every time I hear the Ascension theme I get hopeful that this is the match that they'll turn it around and go on a tear. But...no...
>>
>>2798757
If you strangled an autistic crippled baby to death then you don't look strong but if you get beat then you look weak af
>>
>>2798887
Your stupid and incredebily wrong

God I hate this place
>>
>>2798887
>Every time I hear the Ascension theme I get hopeful that this is the match that they'll turn it around and go on a tear. But...no...

You and me both. I actually like The Ascension but the way they're booked is absolutely horrible. They should just destroy everyone.
>>
File: noice.gif (966KB, 350x279px) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
966KB, 350x279px
>>2799129
>>2799129
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>2796672
>It had nothing to do with E booking,
Yup, this >>2798422 had nothing to do with it. Jackass.
>>
>>2798887
um sweetie we have to let the negros get three people in a tag team because of racism.
>>
>>2796672
Talent getting over or not is down to the way they're portrayed. You see of them what they want to show you of them. Writers hide talent's flaws and book them to look exactly like what they want them to be.
Personally, I think the reason talent fails to get over on the main roster as opposed to NXT is because there's probably far less focus on helping the talent actually build. Talent that is over on NXT could easily be over on WWE, but they're almost never booked the same way they were.
>>
>>2798887
>[Fuck] The Revival

CAWdy faggot
>>
>>2796576
The unemployment line, because not only are they charisma vacuums, they are also nothing impressive between the ropes.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>2798422
I like gaybl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.