[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has probably been discussed before but can someone explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fakerazordiesel-orig_orig.png (220KB, 546x278px) Image search: [Google]
fakerazordiesel-orig_orig.png
220KB, 546x278px
This has probably been discussed before but can someone explain what Vince was thinking with pic related? Did he really think his fans were that stupid? Has any higher up from the WWE at the time commented about this?
>>
>>2796008
>Did he really think his fans were that stupid?
Are you seriously asking this? WWE has never had a track record for respecting fans intelligence.
>>
It was JR's idea wasn't it?
>>
>>2796008

The answer is always yes
>>
>>2796008
Yes, he doea this fans are stupid. Especially nowadays. Their entire booking formula is basically

>Bank on the audience being too braindead to realize the show sucks
>If they don't then who cares? We still won't try to be entertaining
>>
>>2796008
Work the marks and get some attention.

After Hall and Nash debuted in WCW, WWF announced that they were bringing back Razor and Diesel.

Marks thought they really had re-signed Nash and Hall. The fake ones appeared, people got worked, the end.
>>
>>2796008

KEK
>>
Honestly, I don't think he was trying to trick or fool anybody. This was trying to set a precedent that WWF owns the gimmicks and the characters, so future guys couldn't bring their gimmicks to WCW. That was why they did this. It was pseudo-carnie legal mumbo jumbo.
>>
Wasn't it supposed to be a crazy plan by JR and the other announcers didn't buy it?
>>
vince is smart and rich you are dumb and poor
>>
The most interesting part of this was they tried to make JR a heel and failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L-zA0OchHE
>>
>>2796060
This. Plus, Flair and Jerry Lawler stole their names/gimmicks to great success.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.