[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey, ROH! Put your world title on a guy who you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9748.jpg (55KB, 597x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9748.jpg
55KB, 597x398px
>Hey, ROH! Put your world title on a guy who you haven't signed yet so we can job out your champion in his home country against our champion!
>ROHetty: y-yes Lion-senpai...arigato gozaimasu for your attention and for sending your guys over to beat our guys every PPV...

Will Ring of My Wife's Son's Honor ever recover?
>>
How will you recover when Cody wins the belt Shibata died too young for?
>>
Except Cody will win and make you all SEETH
>>
Cody will win the title in a seven stars match
>>
If Cody wins then Shin Nihon Puroresu is dead.
>>
New Japan wrestlers are the biggest draws Ring of Honor has. Okada has had nothing but killer main event matches this year. The match is going to be dope.
>>2795991
The gunslinger will be back but it might take a year. Tenryu got a retirement match when his body was old and broken.
>>
>>2795931

WHEN Cody wins, he'll be the best champ NJPW has had since Bob Sapp.
>>
>>2796028
Shibata's condition is worse than just CTE and may never be cleared, his vision is also real bad and is having trouble with his sight. I hope you're right though because he's a fucking legend.
>>
File: 1489289596363.gif (3MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1489289596363.gif
3MB, 320x234px
>>2795931
>Ring of My Wife's Son's Honor
topkek
>>
>>2795931
Am I the only one willing to admit Cody has a ugly face?
>>
>>2795931
ROH realizes they only draw when NJPW or The Bullet Club is in town. It's kinda wierd how smarks are okay with a giant (in comparison) federation using a smaller fed for cheap publicity.
>>
>>2795931
How does ROH still exist?
>>
>>2796091
He got it from his dad.
>>
ROH is the most boring wrestling company. How do marks watch it when its just watered down NJPW.
>>
>>2795931
Fuck you.
This isn't WWE related and this thread should be banned.
This is a WWE board ONLY.
>>
>>2795931
>>2796013
>>2796035

Cody is overrated wrestling wise. he hasnt done anything memorable since he left WWE. he's gonna give okada a 4 star forgettable match.
>>
>>2795931
Seriously, this is a spot on response to the situation.
>>
>>2796091
I think he's cute overall but there's something weird about his face that I can't pinpoint
>>
Why does ROH repeatedly give its titles to guys who aren't with the company?
>>
File: 1498150993954.jpg (35KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498150993954.jpg
35KB, 854x480px
>>2795931
>NJPW
>with an american crowd

And the one thing that separated NJPW from everything else for me is now gone. changing jap cheers with neckbeared "this is awesome chants".

you just know it's gonna happen
>>
>>2797925
Instead of respectable women calling Okada's name we will get some cancerous "WE ARE AWESOME" chants
>>
>>2795931
>based Okada will be the first person to hold the IWGP and the ROH Title at the same time
>>
>>2797925
Cringe
>>
>>2797925
>neckbeared
>>
>>2798116
he's right though, the crowd will be overly hype because of the rare occasion they will drop the spaghetti and become annoying/autistic
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.