[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE 2K18 coming out for current-gen consoles only >If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: wwe-2k18-logo-587x330.jpg (18KB, 587x330px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-2k18-logo-587x330.jpg
18KB, 587x330px
>WWE 2K18 coming out for current-gen consoles only
>If it ends up sucking balls, there will be no last-gen version to use as a scapegoat

Who will 2K babbies lay the blame on then?
>>
Almost nobody blames the last gen. They know it's because the engine is shit, the developer is incompetent and WWE forces them to rush out a half finished product.
>>
That's odd - every other board I go to end up blaming the last-gen version for taking up development time that could have been used elsewhere.
>>
WWE needs to release an arcade style wrestling game with goofy shit. Switch it up a bit. I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game since Smackdown vs Raw 2007
>>
File: 1498311216065.png (56KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1498311216065.png
56KB, 400x389px
can we just get a generic wrestling game every year? i want to build a NOAH or Dragon Gate type of promotion and keep it in small/mid sized venues. and no i dont want cole, king, and jbl shitting up the commentary.
>>
As long as it has GOAT GM Mode they won't need a scapegoat
>>
Reminder Fire Pro wrestling for the PC beta will be out in July. F Meme2K18
>>
Also I know it's obvious that Ryback won't be in the game but why not guys like Batista? Khali? Big Daddy V? Umaga? Etc etc
>>
>>2795260
RVD?
>>
>>2795159
You can do all of that in 2k17
>>
I'm going to blame it on the new Fire Pro game personally. Speaking of getting fucked up and watching the computer play a tourny is a bretty good rasslin' show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-i-H-Vbew
>>
>>2795144
Member of the PC master race here: I blame the current-gen consoles.
>>
>>2795144
Seth for being a shit cover draw.

They coulda given him Sting's bat to remind us that he ended his fucking career and even that kind of X-pac heat would've sold more copies.
>>
>>2795148

WWE All Stars did that. It was pretty good. You should check it out if you ever get the chance.
>>
File: IMG_1377.gif (1MB, 161x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.gif
1MB, 161x190px
REMINDER

>GM Mode is back this year

GOAT
>>
>>2795148
So much this!
And we should be able to mute the commentary
>>
>The Engine is literally 17 years old
>They have never re-written it from scratch
>Added modern graphic tech as an overlay on top of the engine
>Added havok physics as an overlay
>>
>>2795591
Oi Thomas stfu, 2k is good shit bro
>>
>>2795503
Oh shit is that a gif of my nigga el presador? He's a YouTube weirdo but I love him
>>
>>2795209
not even GM mode can save this years game if they repeat last years formula
>>
>>2795591

>I'm actually enjoying WWE '12.

Based Husky Harris and Arn Anderson for some reason.
>>
>People actually play this clunky boring mechanical game
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 655x380px
How many of you bought 2k17? It won't be necessary to purchase 18 if you own 17 since it seems they won't be changing much.

Now unless a complex gm mode returns, you're fine for the next year with 17 thanks to community downloads and titantron edits. 17 is a legit fun game
>>
>>2795144
>still no choreography mode with a crowd excitement meter and rating system where you can basically animate matches with spots you can trigger from a menu that changes based on player positioning in the ring
>you control wrestlers actions and reactions to try and simulate a match
>can record and upload matches and create storylines around it for other people to watch and rate
>combined with universe mode you could have your own virtual promotion
>>
>>2795324
They should do All Stars 2
>>
>>2795144
I couldn't care less about the 2k series at this point. After being burned so many times already by their terrible career mode, they can suck it.

I'll be playing Fire Pro Wrestling World.
>>
>>2796451
>17 is a legit fun game
Yeah, fighting against Tyson Kidd every single fucking week on NXT in MyCareer is basically the dictionary definition of fun.
>>
>>2796559
why are you on NXT, step your shit up.
>>
>>2795144
>triggered because you can't play on a Playstation 1
Current gen has been out for years cheapskate
>>
gm mode bump
>>
>>2796749
>>2796559
I don't know anything about nxt since I was bumped to smackdown but what do you think you're doing wrong? Doing shit for the authority and cutting heel promos boosted me to championship status in a months play

The difficult part was getting past the mid carder run
>>
>>2795577
You've always been able to do that, go into the volume settings ya doofus.
>>
>>2796945
They don't let you do the authority shit in NXT. idk what I'm doing wrong, I haven't lost a single match and I've been playing for about 3 months on and off.
>>
>>2797051
2K sports games have been dogshit for years yet they get a free pass unlike EA who unironically make better games than they do now.
>>
File: WWE-2k18-Kurt-Angle.jpg (295KB, 1024x1305px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-2k18-Kurt-Angle.jpg
295KB, 1024x1305px
Get a job and buy the next game.
Stop living in the past.
Nobody cares about old crappy wrestling games.
>>
File: 1493620443357.jpg (10KB, 119x148px) Image search: [Google]
1493620443357.jpg
10KB, 119x148px
>>2797054

>EA
>improving their games at all

Top KEK. Look at NHL, the graphics are literally the fucking same the past 5 years. FIFA has had the same fucking bugs and bullshit scripted in for years (see your defenders letting the opponent waltz in and score after you score)

How much did EA pay you for that post?
>>
>>2797067
$0.02 per comment
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.