[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this *** wonder is going to be the one to beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lol.jpg (464KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
464KB, 1000x798px
Reminder that this *** wonder is going to be the one to beat Okada.

NO REFUNDS LMAO !!
>>
File: cryinghillary2016.jpg (156KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
cryinghillary2016.jpg
156KB, 1024x765px
>IT'S NOT FAIR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OMEGA'S TURN
>>
this is the best time to be a wrestling fan since 1996 god i love this shit
>>
>>2794302
>>2794305
>>2794321
BASED American Nightmare working you fucking marks
>>
Based Cody about to kill New Japanetty as a sleeper agent for Vince
>>
File: IMG_4651.jpg (108KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4651.jpg
108KB, 750x746px
>>2794302
>>2794305
>>2794321
>thinking CAWdy is beating GOATkada
>thinking a GAIJIN who is NOT even in the G1 is beating GOATkada

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH
>>
File: 1492456124329.jpg (138KB, 637x559px) Image search: [Google]
1492456124329.jpg
138KB, 637x559px
>NJPW is trying to expand in America by holding G1 shows in America
>challenging for their top titles are Billy Gunn and fucking CAWdy
I think we're going to be alright WWEbros. New Japenetty is shooting themselves in the foot with their first shot.
>>
>>2794339
Yeah but will Bad Ass Billy Gunn be able to hit the fameasser after Tanahashi has done the same work the leg routine he's done in literally every match he's been in for like five years straight?

What about Okada? How many minutes in will he forgot that he's been getting beat up all match and use his five moves of doom on Cody?

Oh my god NJPW is so much better than WWE and totally not just the same shit but with less cringeworty presentation
>>
>>2794339
Just because someone was ridiculously successful in WWE (and both of these guys are marginally big names) doesn't mean they can't excel in a different promotion. Look at Steve Austin or Scott Hall or Kevin Nash or Kane or countless others. If wwe can make mid carders and jobbers stars then why on Earth can't a more competent company?

Not saying it'll happen but god damn, dude, your logic is spotty at best.
>>
>>2794302
FUCK OFF
This is a WWE board
Take this shit to some other faggot website and discuss it there
Stop shitting up my board
>>
Does anyone else agree that Cody Rhodes is the new Indy CM Punk?

Mann Cody rhodes just putt on a clinic with his wrestling skills, that match with daniels was 5stars, cody rhodes is hella strong on the mic, he has great wrestling skills, he also look like a million dollars and he getting the push of a life time. Right now. OKada to me is super cena and getting push down our throat, with his bullshit superman booking to look strong. And kenny omega is like the Miz. Very good but not quite there yet. This feel like 2011-2012 era of awesomeness. Im super happy to be alive and to witness great wrestling Again.

And cody rhode will be the newwwww IGWP champion of the world It is his time he deserve it, noone in the indy is a hard working as cody rhodes he proven to everyone he is the best right now, and soon to be the best ever!

Btw for people who dont believe me cody will win the IGWP, Gedo favorite wrestler is Dusty Rhodes. He going put the belt on his son.
>>
>>2794367
cringe
>>
>>2794366
Sad thing is I don't think this post is satirical.
>>
>>2794389
Of course it isn't
You faggots have ruined this board
This board is for WWE fans only
Keep your gay shit on reddit or wherever the fuck you fags came from
FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>>2794578
>This board is for WWE fans only
>'/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling'
>>
>>2794578
Where does it say Alternative Sports & Sports Entertainment?
>>
>>2794661
Look at the catalog numb nuts
There are barely any threads dedicated to alternative sports
The rest of the board is made up of WWE topics
WWE is the lifeblood of this board
We don't discuss anything other than WWE here
>>
>>2794667
>the NJPW marks have finally become so ass blasted by the fact the WWE Chads don't give a shit about their nip wrestling that they've created this caricature of a e-drone

You ain't fooling anyone, dacreaner.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.