[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the reason why TNA can never get any buzz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-24_010404.png (161KB, 1154x863px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-24_010404.png
161KB, 1154x863px
Can someone explain the reason why TNA can never get any buzz whatsoever? Its just baffling to me, I mean I just checked twitter, Bobby Lashley made this tweet you see in the pic on June 22nd and it gets a whopping 76 retweets and 151 likes. Like wtf? you'd think TNA's top star mentioning the damn president of the USA would get some mainstream people to notice but no....a whopping 76 retweets and 151 likes...its crazy to me. Nobodies on twitter get ten times more retweets and likes than this.
>>
How many times has TNA fallen on its face? Worked up a bunch of steam only to shoot themselves in the foot? It gets old. Eventually people stop caring because they expect TNA to fuck it up again.

Empirically they'd be correct.
>>
Because for years TNA was a vanity promotion booked with spite and contempt for their fans. Every time you liked a person or a storyline it got buried with military efficiency or fizzled out into nothingness.
And even pro wrestling fans get smart eventually.
You might as well ask why your dog doesn't play tug of war with you when you win 100% of the time.
Also, kek, this will be WWE in a few years.
>>
>>2792909
>Also, kek, this will be WWE in a few years.

WWE will never fall as low as TNA. No way.
>>
>>2792953
Aren't they pulling similar ratings to peak TNA? Sounds like they already have.
>>
>Lashley begging Trump to show up on TNA
>WWE constantly talking about Conor McGregor on Raw and always sending their shitty toy belts to whatever sports team is popular at the moment
The state of pro wrestling trying to get the mainstream media to give a shit.
>>
>>2792953
They totally could. They have done things much more desperate than TNA ever has to get attention. The only advantage they have is brand recognition and a large devoted fanbase that they are trying their hardest to kill. Those hardcore fans are dwindling away though. Just look at how theyve been performing in ratings and show attendance. Once that fanbase is gone, their tv deals and advertisers will go too. Then theyll be desperately grasping at straws to become relevent.

Remember when they sent the undercarder to meet with LeBron unannounced to try to get some publicity and LeBron never came out of his locker room? Embarrassing.
>>
>>2792961
Peak TNA was 2.2 so yeah WWE is headed in that direction.
>>
>>2792883
They have like no marketing m8
>>
>>2792883

Why is it a big deal that he mentioned the president? Trump gets mentioned on Twitter thousands of times a minute.

And no, it isn't a big deal because of their history. No one in the mainstream knows who Lashley is or cares that he's the guy who was involved in that Trump match from 10 years ago. I don't know where you got the impression that any non-wrestling fan would care.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.