[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.pghcitypaper.com/Blogh/ar chives/2017/06/22/wwe-ro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0956.jpg (203KB, 750x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
203KB, 750x1203px
https://m.pghcitypaper.com/Blogh/archives/2017/06/22/wwe-robbed-fans-at-money-in-the-bank-and-rubbed-it-in-on-smackdown

You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: EDRONES_THE_THREAD.jpg (131KB, 860x741px) Image search: [Google]
EDRONES_THE_THREAD.jpg
131KB, 860x741px
>>2792459
E DRONES will defend this btw
>>
>>2792459
A company created controversy and continued to create controversy to induce viewership
Crazy, I know
>>
>I retweeted what felt like a million tweets expressing betrayal, hurt and despair
Is this article satire?
>>
>"I'm crying tears of rage in my parents basement."
>>
>Even fucking normies and liberals notice that WWE booking is retarded shit
JUST
>>
are people really this upset over a briefcase match?
>>
>>2792717
Over a fucking divas match no less
#justneckbeardthings
>>
>>2792757
>>2792717

Yup,

For the first time ever thousands of people cared and had a visceral reaction to a women's match. People cared for a reason beyond it just being because it is women.

There was a heel with actual heat. There were faces that people felt sorry for. People cared about the actual result of a women's match for several days.

And people called it bad booking.....

Oh well, they killed all the heat so Bryan could go over Ellsworth in a promo and just invalidated the finish and are doing a redo, again with Bryan getting over as the face gm.

They had something for a second and then of course the fed it all to the GMs and non wrestlers and sunk it all.

Not one person gives a fuck about the redo match.
>>
How the fuck does having a women's ladder match in anyway shape or form affect father's day in the slightest? Are you one of those whiny vetarded anti-SJW MRAs who claims you're standing up for men's rights and men's issues yet all you do is sit at your computer being a keyboard warrior that can actually give a small (very very small) shred of respect to feminists for actually having larger balls than you do when it comes to being the change they wish to see? You know even though feminist's methods are useless, I'm sure a march of many women would be more remembered than some whiny pissy toned post on the Internet. One of the biggest crimes that Feminism has committed is giving birth to the Men's Rights Activist movement and for that, they should always be held responsible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.