[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons seem to think Chris Benoit was the toughest superstar in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Benoit.jpg (29KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit.jpg
29KB, 413x310px
Anons seem to think Chris Benoit was the toughest superstar in the WWE, but I think they're lying through their teeth.
>b-but his accomplisments
What accomplishments? Taking 16 years to finally win the World Heavyweight title? I'm supposed to kiss his feet for finally winning the title after failing time and time again? Oh, please. I know /asp/ likes to root for the underdog, but that's ridiculous. Chris Benoit is completely overrated.
>>
OP reads like a bad CageMatch review
>>
He was taking roids and probably over 100 pain killers a day

Nothing about him was tough. Listen to Angle about pain killers
>>
>>2791990
Watch one of his matches and turn 18 before posting here again.
>>
>>2791990

>implying any wrestler wins because of skill and not because of the scripted storyline.
>>
>>2791990
He was the greatest technical wrestler of his time. Yes he was also better than Kurt Angle. Yes he was also better than Bret Hart.

Get over yourself neckbeard. Benoit is easily one of the GOAT.
>>
>>2792926
>Yes he was also better than Bret
Hi Chris's ghost
>>
>>2791990
He killed his wife, son, then himself. That takes a lot of courage to do, don't you think?
>>
>>2791990
>What accomplishments? Taking 16 years to finally win the World Heavyweight title?
This is how wrestling used to be done, it's called building a star. It took Stone Cold that long, it took Mick Foley that long, it took Bret and Shawn that long

Not like today where they win meaningless 'world titles' in their first year on the main roster and nobody gives a shit
18+ kid
>>
He won a 2 on 1 handicap deathmatch
>>
File: AlllllOut.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
AlllllOut.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
>>2791990
Do you watch New Japan OP?
>>
>>2791990
He has the GOAT wrestling submission finsiher. There isn't an argument about this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.