[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If Vince McMahon weren't a senile old man and he got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: kazuchika-okada-640x370[1].jpg (59KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
kazuchika-okada-640x370[1].jpg
59KB, 640x370px
>If Vince McMahon weren't a senile old man and he got a clue and signed Kazuchika Okada, where would Okada rank on the all-time greatest list?
>Rock
>Hogan
>Okada
>Austin
>Christian
>>
>Vince booking Okada

What an utterly disgusting notion.
>>
>>2791791
Behind Jimmy Wang Yang
>>
File: 1479643341367.jpg (13KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479643341367.jpg
13KB, 640x640px
>>2791791
JAP

WRESTLERS

DONT

DRAW

IN

AMERICA

#Fact
>>
>>2792128
Taijiri
>>
>>2791791
NXT
X
T
>>
>>2792128
>G1 Special already sold out before the card was even booked
>>
>>2792105
Lol
>>
File: IMG_4291.jpg (206KB, 1242x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
206KB, 1242x892px
>>2792134
>Selling out high school gyms is now seen as an accomplishment
>>
>>2792134
2 thousand tickets meanwhile wrestlemania sells 10X that
>>
I thought it was reported Vince wanted Okada when he found out he was 6'3"
>>
I thought it was reported Vince wanted Okada when he found out he was 6'3" but laughed and told him to fuck off when he saw how he looked
>>
>>2792142
>>2792140
(You) said that Japanese guys can't draw in America

Okada has already sold more tickets in the US than every TNA show this year combined
>>
>>2792142
U bad at math?
>>
>>2792152
>TNA
Literally fucking what? Why are ya comparing ya cringe wrestling to that cringe. ya literslly scientfcially inadvertinly afmitiing ya faggy gook wrestling is a joke ya vertically challeneged doofus
>>
>>2792153
Nobody ever accused e-Drones of being smart
>>
>>2791791
>ywn see Okada dethrone the King of Kings
>ywn see Okada slay The Beast with a WAINMAKU!!!
>ywn see Okada put all the shieldettys in their place
>ywn see Okada and Orton pose off amidst a storm of gold sparks and money
>ywn see BMJ take a tombstone on the apron
>ywn see BMAJ reform Bullet Club only to get btfo by the based Rainmaker

This is the worst timeline.

In reality, WWE wouldn't know what to do with him. If they brought him in and booked him like the a Japanese mix of Ric Flair and Lesnar, it could work. But they don't even want to make fighting Nakamura a big deal.
>>
>>2792142
>20,000 people went to Wrestlemania

Wait...wut?
>>
>>2792143
That was Nakamura
>>
>>2792186
>WAINMAKU!!!

Your Engrish is fucking terrible

>Orton
>money

kek

>>2792190
tbf it's probably closer to the actual number than WWE's announcement
>>
>Ya see Okada-san, the fact of the matter is, people like (you) aren't good enough to be champion in WWE.
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing Okada in WWE but to even mention him being anywhere near Rock/Hogan/Austin levels is ridiculous.

Nakamura is here and hasn't done much and buried himself on Talking Smack.

And just by looking at TJP, you can see that WWE doesn't do well when booking anime characters.
>>
>>2792143
It is true. They invited Okada to Summerslam as well and was basically pitching him an offer.
>>
>>2791791

To me, he already ranks up there. Maybe not on the level of an Austin, Christian or Hogan, but I think he doesn't necessarily need WWE to solidify himself as a great.
>>
>>2791791

Vince will just mess it up, like all the others. Some people only work in certain organisations. As much as I love Okada, he just wouldn't work in WWE.
>>
>>2792323
>Some people only work in certain organisations.

Amazing how people who can get over anywhere in the world suddenly just can't make it work once they're controlled by Vince.
>>
Vince with competition on his ass would probably book him correctly and well. 2017 senile Vince with no competition forcing Okada to spout dumbass scripts in English would be a disaster and a waste of money.

Part of why Okada is such a good top guy is that he has depth as a character. He's the top babyface of the company trying to expand the international profile both for his company and his country. He's earned his spot by defeating the previous top guy in a series of matches. but he's also prone to being an arrogant dick whose overconfidence often gets him in trouble like in the Shibata match where he didn't take Shibata seriously and got the shit beaten out of him for it. This gives him depth that WWE 'le Meany vs le Goody' storylines don't really provide for.

WWE books their top faces as dicks but it's not used as a character flaw, it's how they get over on the heels - see Roman shitting on Rusev and Lanas wedding ceremony and Vince wanting the crowd to pop for that.
>>
After spending 4 years at NEXT he'll be called up to the main roster after Cena, Styles, Nakamura, Lesnar and Undertaker (officially) have retired.

It's possible there may be a good program with Roman or Rollins but he'd just job to Colin Cassady.
>>
>>2792186
>YWN see an Orton/Okada pose-off.

This hurts more than I thought it would.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.