[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA plans to send a recording of CM Punk's pipebomb in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

NASA plans to send a recording of CM Punk's pipebomb into space. CM Punk is the second wrestler to have this honor after Matt Morgan who had his DNA sent into space
https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2017/06/22/after-matt-morgan-cm-punk-is-next-for-nasa/
>>
File: 1483208390396.png (696KB, 695x722px) Image search: [Google]
1483208390396.png
696KB, 695x722px
>>2791757
He keeps on winning, truly the GOAT.
>>
>could send Dusty's "hard times" promo
>could send Bret's "this is bullshit!" promo
>could send Heyman's "you stole from me" promo
>could send any number of Macho Man/Hogan coke fueled promos
>send up Punk's "teehee! I shouldn't be say that on television XD!" promo instead
NASA was a mistake.
>>
>>2791757
Maybe they can send Phil too, now that he has more free time.
>>
>>2791851
based big venus nasa working ya into a sperg
>>
>>2791757
Can anyone tell me more about this? The purpose of doing so etc?
>>
>>2791757
I dunno senpai, if you're going to fake a link then at least make it redirect to something funny.
>>
>>2791891
its not real
>>
>People actually falling for this
How dense can you people possibly be?
>>
>>2791895
I'm a Fucking Retard
>>
File: bKgEGAs_large[1].png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
bKgEGAs_large[1].png
1MB, 1280x714px
>>2791891
NASA Insider here

We've secretly received communications with alien life and they've told us they are very curious about wrestling but they refuse to reveal themselves to the public, so they either hide their vessel behind the sun or the moon so we don't see them, but they still wish to maintain communications. We occasionally upload some clips to outerspace and in exchange they send us space bucks to help continue our research.
>>
>>2791855
>Punk will be sent into the astral body
>he'll still live inside your head rent-free
>>
>>2791891
>>2791895
The Matt Morgan bit is though.
>>
>>2791913
Oh so wrestling is now finally getting such enthralling exposure. It is quite unbelievable. Pro wrestling should really be more prevalent in outer space, amongst other life forms too so that they, using their obviously superior anatomy, would perform outrageous wrestling moves and perform galaxy star matches
>>
>>2791913
The sun or the moon.

Do you think they're the same distance?
>>
>>2791913
Are you fuckers trying to call Wrasslor? Because this is how you get Wrasslor!
>>
>>2791757

Did someone shop Corbin's sad face torso onto Punk here or does his look like that too?
>>
>>2791757
>LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!!!!!!

Why did Phil mean by that?
>>
>>2791913
Is that the reason Vince created the Universal Championship? So he can push for an ayy lmao champion? Fucking diversity.
>>
>>2791757
>Aliens show up in a year
>"We demand your greatest warrior do battle with our own, to see which warrior is truly the greatest."
>"This is Gorbak. He has personally slain over a thousand warriors across the galaxy. He wears the bones of his fallen foes as a testament to his unstoppable devastation and destruction."
>"To face him, you must bring us... the See Em Punk."
>Entire world laughs.
>"We get to watch, right?"
>"Yes, it will be broadcast on all known devices capable of receiving it."
>"Sounds great."
>>
>>2791757

Send footage of the fight up after
>>
>>2791757
Anyone ever notice how in this pic his torso has a smug face?
>>
>>2793496
I don't know man but this image makes me cry and lose faith in humanity, all in the name of money and drawing viewership. Look at Dana White in every image, he's laughing at Punk, not with Punk. He knows the outcome of this match but just wants it to play out. And Punk is giving it his 200% of playing a badass. The reality is, he's a cute innocent puppy being led to a slaughter. You see CM Punk could have been given matches that meet his level. Maybe should have done more Amateur fights, but the UFC brainwashed this guy and cheated him by giving him an experienced fighter like Mickey Gall from the get go. UFC fucking sucks so does Dana White. Punk should be respected even more for what he has been through. Even McGregor admits that Punk is a real man unlike WWE wrestlers and the pussy ass fans for Pro-Wrestling who can only criticize to pacify their own insecurities
>>
File: 1498102068867.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
1498102068867.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
>send something from a medium with kayfabe
>not sending them a good promo like >>2791855 mentioned
>instead send them something which is more shoot related instead of trying to work the aliens

Real or not, it's pretty stupid
>>
>>2793232
>ush for an ayy lmao champion
Would mark for a grey chamption desu
>>
>>2793064
To Alien technology, that has traveled light years to get here to watch a CM Punk promo, the distance between the two is minuscule.
>>
Send the Aliens Phil's UFC Debut
>>
>>2793259
This is a good post and I feel like you deserve a (You) for it.
>>
>>2791851
>could send Dusty's "hard times" promo
>could send Bret's "this is bullshit!" promo
>could send Heyman's "you stole from me" promo
>could send any number of Macho Man/Hogan coke fueled promos

t. Reddit
>>
>>2791919
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality_Drive

wtf how did I not know this
>>
File: Futurama.png (340KB, 786x588px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama.png
340KB, 786x588px
>>2791757
>YFW Aliens actually hear this and finally decide to invade earth. They eat Vince McMahon, his idiotic daughter, his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

They then take Punk back to their home planet to rule them and to become the first ever "Universal Champion".

"CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!"
>>
Cm punk is my god
>>
>>2791919
Why Matt Morgan of all people? Why not Rick Flair?
>>
>>2791757
>punk still sending smarks into autistic fits

BASED
>>
>>2793259
Kek
>>
File: 1498225429624.jpg (80KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498225429624.jpg
80KB, 713x960px
>>2795755
They don't call him Christ Man Punk for nothing.
>>
>>2795795
Matt Morgan's body and genetics, has nothing to do with career
>>
>>2791757
lol, wrestling is to irrelevant for that. Cuck Man Phil is a literal who. Fuck off.
>>
>>2791851
NASA was a mistake but the pipebomb is superior to all of those. The pipebomb will be etched on the granite tombstone of WWE in 2019.
>>
>sending the pipebomb instead of swagger's ITS THE ROLLING STONES

Why do they want aliens to hate wrestling
>>
File: 1486670919225.jpg (72KB, 621x664px) Image search: [Google]
1486670919225.jpg
72KB, 621x664px
YOU SEE UHHH MARTIANS THE THING IS THAT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS FRANKLY YOU COME FROM A B+ SOLAR SYSTEM
>>
Wow, two nobodies.
>>
>>2793259
>post yfw punk goes over anyways
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.