[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Kenny a heel? It seems like the New Japan fans pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: lookouthesgotagun.png (530KB, 850x435px) Image search: [Google]
lookouthesgotagun.png
530KB, 850x435px
So is Kenny a heel? It seems like the New Japan fans pretty much love the guy. I watched Dominion on the Japanese commentary and besides the really obvious ones like Suzuki-gun and LIJ, it was really hard to pick out the heel/face dynamics.
>>
face-heel doesn't really matter anymore since if you're cool you get cheered even if you're supposed to be the bad guy
>>
Yes, Kenny is supposed to be a heel
>>
>>2790610
He's basically the new japan equivalent of James Ellsworth.

They see him in big matches and cheer "ha ha go comedy geek go!" but if he actually won they'd be mad as fuck
>>
In Japan the white guy is always the heel. He's a Bret Hart style heel.
>>
>>2790641
That's quite a stretch
>>
>>2790610
Heel, and he cut a scathing heel promo after he won G-1. The fans in Japan respect him because he has been in their country for 8 years.
>>
>>2790630
This he's just bad at it
>>
Many NJPW guys can work heel or face fluidly. Kenny is one such amBIdextriousdude.
>>
>>2790610
He's supposed to be heel but fans just like him too much because he's so assimilated into their culture and respected for his ability.
>>
>>2790641
Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>2790610
He turned face at Dominion when he showed grit. The whole Bullet Club turned face when they didn't interfere in the match.
>>
>>2790742
>>2790646
>>2790650
Okay. That makes sense.

Their match at Dominion really felt face vs. face if I'm being honest. The bit where Cody came in with the towel and the Bucks refused to let him throw it in and Kenny powered up and made his comeback from there was one of the best babyface comebacks I've ever seen.
>>
>>2790748
That was the face turn. Bullet Club are faces now.
>>
>>2790771
I can dig that. Seems like a smart idea if Kenny is gonna be a big part of this US expansion.
>>
>>2790771
I don't know about the whole Bullet Club turning face. Cody heeled it up during the press conference with Okada after the match. We may see a break between The Elite (faces) and the rest of the Bullet Club (heels)
>>
>>2790784
Holy shit, Bullet Club without The Elite sounds... terrible hahaha
>>
>>2790793
Which is why they are hoping CODY succeeds. I don't know if they can do it. They may have to pick up another talent.
>>
File: romanreigns.jpg (127KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.jpg
127KB, 940x545px
>>2790807
Time to make the steal of the century.
>>
File: Lex_first_Nitro.png (491KB, 706x501px) Image search: [Google]
Lex_first_Nitro.png
491KB, 706x501px
>>2790816
It's this incident all over again...
"What's he doing here!? He doesn't work here!"
>>
>>2790846
>Roman walks in in his vest
>People are booing the fuck out of him
>He rips off his vest to reveal a Bullet Club shirt, punches Kenny in the face.
>"THIS IS MY YARD NOW."
would mark tbqhfam
>>
>>2790847
at least his tactical attire would be perfect, tbqfh.
>>
He's more of a tweener now while the rest of BC is still full heel.
>>
>>2790847
>>2790852
Does GOD stay? What about Fale?
>>
>>2790860
Look, Tongan and Samoan are basically the same thing.
>>
>>2790610
He's supposed to be heel, but Okadetty has Cena heat. He's the obvious establishment champ. Guys like Omega, EVIL, Naito, and even Shibata, who are anti-establishment, anti-NJPW garner huge support because they're rebels.
>>
>>2790883
Shibata is babyface

>>2790641
>lying online
>>
>>2790910
Really? Because Shibata always seemed to play up the crazy, stiff heel (ala Suzuki) against Tana. Claiming that NJPW had gone soft and a stiffer, more dangerous style was better.
>>
>>2790920
And Shibata's matches against the Third Generation he was heelish. He respected them after the matches though...
>>
>>2790920
Shibiata's feud with Tanahashi was literally years ago, he turned face after forming Meiyu Tag
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.