[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hardly ever watch 205 Live, but was bored so put it on in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 29296.jpg (209KB, 2048x768px) Image search: [Google]
29296.jpg
209KB, 2048x768px
>hardly ever watch 205 Live, but was bored so put it on in the background
>wife, who doesn't watch wrestling and only occasionally listens to me talk about, walks by and asks "why are you watching the vanilla midgets?"

that's a shoot, manlets BTFO
>>
She was obviously just parroting a phrase she heard her man muttering all those times you furiously typed away on 4chan as the smell of Cheeto dust and body odor filled the air.
>>
File: lies.jpg (233KB, 963x623px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
233KB, 963x623px
>wife
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 320x136px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 320x136px
>>
>Go to SDL 4 weeks ago
>Pretty okay show, dark match was sweet
>20 minute break between the dark match and 205 Live
>Nearly entire audience leaves

Why the fuck isn't 205 Live before SDL?
>>
>>2790569
>my life is so worthless I have to think up stories so I can get couple of replies on a Indonesian Card Trading forum
>>
>>2791621
Because then people would likely show up late.

Having it together with SD just hurts it, no matter where you put it.
>>
>>2791621
Because they are deliberately tanking it to confirm Vince's bias that 'nobody cares about smaller guys pal goddammit'
Meanwhile in 2 months, a pair of 5'7" "manlets" (also currently the 2 bigest draws in actual combat sports) are going to draw millions and millions of dollars on PPV for their fight.
Vince is a precious snowflake who needs his WWE Universe safe space to confirm his insane old man biases. 205 being deliberately tanked is just one such example. Like, he gets triggered ( actual legit IRL uncontrollably angry) at the word 'belt' being used to describe an object that clearly fastens around ones waist and represents a Championship.

>>2791623
I know right? Think about how truly hollow and empty OP's life must really be that engages in wish fulfillment fanfic on 4chan.
Sad!!
>>
>>2791621
Surely putting it on with NXT or something would benefit it
>>
>>2791621
Why isn't 205 not live and recorded a whole batch at a time in front of a really smarky crowd to get them good reactions and up the flippyshit to CWC standards?
>>
>>2791630
>being so underage you don't remember when C-shows were taped before Smackdown
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.