[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a small fee, do you think WWE would profit from VR by having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: buy-now_banner_gear-vr.png (45KB, 580x330px) Image search: [Google]
buy-now_banner_gear-vr.png
45KB, 580x330px
For a small fee, do you think WWE would profit from VR by having a live feed in the front seat?

Or preferably the corner of the ring like UFC and their 360 cameras, maybe even an option to switch camera angles. 360 3D of Bayley's ass might get me watching diva matches.
>>
>>2789678
You're talking about the cheapest and stalest company around, they'd never even think about something innovative and potentially expensive like this.
>>
How would it work, would there be a guy sitting in a front seat who's wearing special headgear that transmits what he sees to VR headsets hooked up to the WWE Network? Wouldn't it be weird only being able to look where this guy is looking? What if he needs to piss, eat, drink?
>>
>>2789714
seriously?
put them on a pole operated by remote. or a fucking drone.
>>
I'd pay for a stream that spends the entire show focused on lexi's feet
>>
>>2789930
Why don't you pay for a hooker to get laid and lose your virginity instead?
>>
>>2789946
Because the last time I did that nine months later you were born
>>
>>2789951
>Plowing hookers without protection

Stop lying, virgin
>>
>>2789678
>Or preferably the corner of the ring like UFC and their 360 cameras
I actually like this idea, they are kind of stupid for never capitalizing on cheap shit like Google Cardboard
>>
>>2789686
They toyed around with it a bit, I remember there were some WWE Entrance demos on one of the headsets.

The problem is that it makes you feel too small. One was the Undertaker's entrance and it felt like he was 10 feet tall.
>>
>>2789714
Nah the way VR works and the way UFC does it on the ring posts is through a 360 degrees camera, they're pretty small too.

Considering alot of WWE officials like UFC it wouldn't surprise me if Vince implemented it only for the network. So PPV's only but that's where the good shit happens anyway.
>tfw VR is the closest I'll get to a Wrestlemania seat
>>
>>2790110
Here it is actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjT6t7cB37g
>>
I remember boxing or UFC tried this and it just didn't work. You need shifting angles and a director to call the right angles. You'd get sick if your pov kept changing rapidly.
>>
>>2790133
UFC has it on the Samsung store, it's based af.
Maybe they improved how they went about it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.