[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“James arrived at The Q before the wrestler and his posse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: undertaker.jpg (115KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
115KB, 1000x600px
>“James arrived at The Q before the wrestler and his posse, and claimed not to know he was out there. But of course the word immediately spread through the locker room that The Undertaker was waiting outside. Here’s a life lesson. If you don’t have an appointment, don’t already know James personally, aren’t a business associate or a small child, the odds of “meeting” James before or after a Cavs game in or near the locker room are not great. I once saw Houston Astros stud second baseman Jose Altuve try to get a meeting with James after a game against the Houston Rockets in Texas. The request came through various team PR officials. Let’s just say James had no interest. Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don’t benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that’s enough.”
>>
File: 1492485421615.png (559KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
1492485421615.png
559KB, 535x691px
>>2788171

BUTTMAD BOOGER RED BTFO!
>>
Why did Cleveland pay for Taker to come out? LeBron wasted their money.
>>
>>2788171

I still contend that this is the single funniest picture taken in the history of pro wrestling.

HE SHOWED UP IN HIS FULL GEAR
>>
>>2788171
>Sports Illustrated spoke with a high-ranking WWE official and confirmed that the Cleveland Cavaliers invited the Undertaker to their opening night game against the New York Knicks on October 25 in Cleveland, and paid for his flight to Quicken Loans Arena.

>“The Cavs invited WWE to the game and paid for the appearance,” WWE told SI. “As their guests, we were gladly fulfilling their request to meet the team.”

>The team reached out to WWE and requested the Undertaker fly to the game. According to sources, WWE was informed by the team that the request was made by LeBron James’s representatives.

>James wore t-shirts of both the Undertaker and Ultimate Warrior last spring during his championship run with the Cavs, which is the connective tissue between James, the Undertaker and Dana Warrior, who is the widow of the Ultimate Warrior. The Cavs paid for both the Undertaker and Dana Warrior to be there, including their flights. Contrary to reports, this was not a stunt designed for a public relations hit by WWE.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/11/11/cavaliers-paid-undertaker-appear-lebron-james
>>
>>2788171
Lmao that is so embarrassing
>>
>>2788171
>James
>James
>James
>James
>James
Literally who? I've barely even heard anything about the shitty team, much less whoever is on it.
>>
>>2788285
Some overrated nigger who nobody knows outside of us
>>
>>2788190
gets me every time.
>>
>>2788171
Undercarder fucking sucks
>>
>>2788171
Is there a more JUST wrestler in WWE history than the Undercarder?
>>
>>2788171
legod BTFO carder
>>
>>2788190

FULL GEAR WANKER
>>
'taker should have said no to this.

Jesus fucking christ, this was embarrassing.
>>
>>2789926
Dude couldn't even fuck Jenna Jameson.
>>
>>2788285
I thought it was talking about james ellsworth
>>
>>2788171
Undertaker is a nobody outside of the wrestling autism, they wasted money on a d+ celebrity.
>>
>>2788171
>50 year old taketty has to stand in a corridor dressed like a fucking chump waiting for the chance to have his photo taken with Lelbron

Top zoz
>>
>>2788171
Lmao undercarder irrelevant as fuck.
>>
>>2788285
>>2788296
>>2789988

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/worldfame100/espn-world-fame-100-top-ranking-athletes#R2__LeBronJames

>34.4 million Twitter followers
>22.6 million Facebook followers
>28.5 million Instagram followers
>$55 million in endorsements

You're either lying or you need to seek sunlight
>>
>michelle mccuck looking bored
>undercarder in full gear
>dana """"""""warriors""""""""

Is this the cringiest pro-wrestling picture of all time ?
>>
>>2788171
The amount of
>seething
is palpable.
>>
>Snub the Undertaker
>Indians blow a 3-1 lead in the World Series
>Cavs get BTFO in the Finals
CLEVELAND SPORTS

YOU WILL

REST...

IN...

PEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACE
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.