[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent the last hour in bed thinking to myself what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 3 Eyes.jpg (23KB, 326x452px) Image search: [Google]
3 Eyes.jpg
23KB, 326x452px
I spent the last hour in bed thinking to myself what the fuck am I to do with my life.
I grew up watching Pro Wrestling and always wanted to be a wrestler. High school came into my life and for a while there i tuned out of Pro Wrestling.
Finishing my 4 years in High School I immediately got into dead end jobs hoping to atleast make supervisor with a 50 cent raise but now in this state i am in, a broken shell of what I aspired to be Im taking the dive.
Im 24 years old and im about to start my intensive training to atleast wrestle 1 indy show with 100 people in attendance.
This is it lads, Im going all out, and If(and thats a huuuuuuuuuuge if) i make it, i will one day write "Thanks /sp/wwe/asp/ for making me believe in my dream".
This is it brothers, wish me luck.
>>
You'll be hanging from a rope by 2020
>>
Doesn't sound like you have anything to lose

Go for it
>>
Do it and good luck. DDP didn't get into wrestling until his 30s.
>>
Good luck OP.

Look to make money at the shows, not just for them.
>>
>>2787826
Honestly dude? Even if you only ever do stuff for your local indy promotions, at least you'll have fun and get to hang out with some cool people. Hell when I get my ass back into university here in a bit, I plan to start training and eventually get myself into some pro wrestling dojo. I have no desire to make a career of it, I just want to learn how to do it and have some fun in the local indies if I can.

Go for it dude, fuck it. Enjoy yourself.
>>
Imagine the millions of people who regret never trying, and watching wrestling for years with that feeling of "what could have been." You will be in the small minority that will say, "I gave it my best shot."

Ellsworth went from enhancement talent, to having matches with AJ Styles and walking down the ramp at WrestleMania. Anything is possible.
>>
As a fellow failed wrestler, i have awesome memories, great stories and life long friends. Just go for it.
>>
>>2787826
Do it. It's better to try and not draw a dime than never know if you could've worked some Marks in the stands.

I'm also training to join up a nearby Wrestling School and hopefully do some indie shows while In College.
>>
Just today I saw these two admittedly fat chicks with some gorgeous feet. I wanted to get at them to see if they'd let me rub their feet or maybe more than that but I chickened out and didn't say anything. The regret stings more than it would have stung to get rejected.

What I'm trying to say here is, do it because not doing it feels even worse than failing
>>
Good luck op
>>
File: 7oqmqHt.jpg (623KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
7oqmqHt.jpg
623KB, 2592x1944px
>>2787826

If Dubs then your name will be "Bingo Hall Bill"
>>
File: 1367640539716.jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
1367640539716.jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
>>2787836
>Do it and good luck. DDP didn't get into wrestling until his 30s.

yeah wow. A jew getting into show biz. i bet he worked hard to get there.
>>
Dubs comes up with OPs ring name
>>
File: 1463152477177edut.jpg (167KB, 833x428px) Image search: [Google]
1463152477177edut.jpg
167KB, 833x428px
>>2787933

you blew it. fegit.

If dubz, OPs name is "The One Man Holocaust"
>>
>>2787933
Chad Carter
>>
File: Erik Hartman01.jpg (30KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
Erik Hartman01.jpg
30KB, 400x603px
Aryan Flash
>>
Don't care about your name. Just name your finisher, "The Nigger Killer"
>>
>>2787933
Penis Sucker
>>
>>2787984
Roll
>>
If dubs you have a cuckold gimmick
>>
>>2787933
Dick Savage
>>
>>2787933
Trips Carter
>>
File: NJPW_Dominion_2009.jpg (105KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW_Dominion_2009.jpg
105KB, 600x848px
Sigurd Saur (SS)
>>
>>2787933
"Luke Warm" Steve Dallas
>>
>>2787999
Witnessed
>>
File: 1494998461296.jpg (36KB, 431x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494998461296.jpg
36KB, 431x469px
STYX
>>
>>2787999

OP your wrestling name has to be Trips Carter.

get to work on your training and godspeed
>>
>>2787933
>>2788031
Original stipulation specifically said dubs, not dubs or better. I call shenanigans.

>rolling for Shenanigans Schultz
>known for never using shenanigans
>>
>>2788222
Your own trips mock you.

Seeth elsewhere, Trips Carter is the future of professional wrestling.

Anything else is an abomination in the eye's of Kek, best not anger a god, anon.
>>
>>2787933
Opis Fag
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.