[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jinder Mahal is in the ring >Cutting a promo after re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Muhammad_Hassan.jpg (78KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Hassan.jpg
78KB, 650x502px
>Jinder Mahal is in the ring
>Cutting a promo after retaining his WWE Championship
>Starts roasting the American Audience
"I am a man of Culture! A man of Power! You Americans would no nothing of that!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0
>Confused Boos/Cheers
>Jinder claps and happily lets him in the ring.
>Hassan begins to Pummel Jinder until Jinder rolls out of the ring
>"Jinder... Twelve years ago. I spoke my grievances of this Nation's hatred towards Arab Americans. But I will not stand idle as you insult my homeland!"
>Cheers increase in volume
>"No matter how cold the people can be to someone who looks the way I do, I CALL AMERICA MY HOME!"
>"AND I LOVE! THIS! COUNTRY!"
>Crowd accepts the Arab American as the Patriotic Babyface
>"I didn't come here just to say that... Jinder."
>He points to Mahal's title belt.
>"I want that Championship, Mahal. And I can only hope that these FINE AMERICAN PEOPLE will let me represent them, DESPITE our differences."
>Another pop.
>American vs. Foreigner angle again
>But in this one, they're both Brown

How hard would you mark.
>>
>>2787549
damn was he always this cute?
>>
>>2787549
I would fucking lose it. Hassan is the greatest could have been in history.
>>
>>2787982
Imagine being this damn wrong
>>
>>2788124
he was the most hated heel since Vince in the 90s

Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan did segments with him he was so over
>>
>>2787549
would mark
>>
>>2788131
Look up "Magnum T.A." sometime junior
>>
>>2788193

That dementia is really effecting your ability to read, Gramps.

Hassan was top tier. The year he walked away they had planned for him to win the belt at summerslam, which would have made him the youngest ever to do so
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.