[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>great babyface >great heel >great theme >good promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: MVuzpEKB.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
MVuzpEKB.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>great babyface
>great heel
>great theme
>good promo
>10/10 look
>tons of charisma
>had the "IT" factor
>started off as eye candy, but paid her dues and became a good worker by the time she retired

Is Trish Stratus the best total package women's wrestler that has ever been in the WWE?
>>
Yes. Trish prime had no equal.
>>
i busted a nut to when Vince made her strip and bark like a dog
>>
>>2787459

This, not much else really needed to be said that hasn't already been said about her. Total package in all facets of the E.

Trish and Charlotte would have advanced the division by 10 years had they wrestled in the same era.
>>
>>2787475
Charlotte is athletic. That's about it. Don't compare these two until Charlotte can overcome what I assume is fear of public speaking
>>
>>2787480

Or stop botching constantly.
>>
>>2787475
Charlotte looks like a man
>>
>>2787470
GOAT segment
>>
>>2787475
dude Trish was worlds ahead of charlotte.
>>
>>2787455
She wasn't a good worker but the rest is true. Based Trish.

>>2787475
Lita already filled the spot monkey role and had far more sex appeal. Charlotte sucks shit and wouldn't have been hired at all
>>
>>2787455
How was her pit game though?
>>
Alexa is like a modern day Trish Stratus minus the huge tits
>>
What Trish did best that no other woman has done as well is get storylines and other over

Of course the Lita feud was the most famous, but Trish also had good feuds with Jazz, Victoria, and Mickie. They all had their first feud with Trish and had their best Wwe outings wuth Trish

The thing with the Horseys, they might have good feud with each other, but they haven't really help raise anybody up. Maybe the lone exception is Becky with Alexa
>>
>>2787602
Bliss doesn't have a fraction of Trish's charisma or ring ability. She's a shitty knock off, not the second coming.
>>
>Bashing Charlotte in any way
>Impressed by Alexa Bliss

Really fires up the ole' neurons.
>>
>>2787613
>but they haven't really help raise anybody up
I disagree. Bayley puts over everyone like a million bucks. Bliss had her best match with Bayley and it helped raise her stock. Of course, WWE later undid this by making the rematch a fucking squash that soured people on the whole feud. Becky Lynch also had a hand in helping Bliss initially get over.

Sasha was crucial in elevating Becky herself down on NXT, who was pretty much a nobody before their feud. Same story again though, WWE squandered it and have booked Becky as a borderline jobber since the call up.

Charlotte is the only one that hasn't really helped anybody. She's treated so favourably that everyone she faces looks like an inferior geek. That fucking iron man with Sasha had a WOAT finish that nearly buried Banks.
>>
>>2787455
Of those whose careers are over? Yea.
I liked Lita more when both were at their peak, but Stratus had a better all around skillset.
>>
>>2787631
>forgetting that Trish was shit in the ring and got better as she developed

Bliss has already improved a lot on the mic and a little bit in the ring. Who's to say she won't be every bit as good as Trish, only she's a good girl on top of that?
>>
>>2787455
What's double impressive of Trish is not just she played a successful face and heel, which is rare enough. But she portrayed two different types of heel and two different types of faces.

That's a main reason she stayed relevant her entire career.
>>
>>2787499
This
>>
>>2787599
Pretty great
>>
>became a good worker by the time she retired

By WWE Diva standards in 2006? Maybe. But she would be one of the worst workers today if she came back.
>>
The biggest problem with todays product is you don't see enough women start as managers and eventually get into wrestling. I can see lana becoming great if she keeps training and the work ethic she showed during her match
>>
File: 20140301032104.jpg (44KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
20140301032104.jpg
44KB, 1344x756px
I'm not gonna act like she was some amazing in ring wrestler.
But holy fuck did her T H I C C body turn my 11 yr old dick to diamonds when she first showed up in 2000. Her physique that year was peak. Nver as good again after.
>>
>>2788756
2000 Trish is the hottest woman ever to me. The thickness was off the charts
>>
>>2787593
>She wasn't a good worker but the rest is true. Based Trish.

This really, the only thing you can blame for is not being great in the ring, but she didn't really need it all things considered.

I miss those times, the stacey keiblers, torrie wilsons, victoria, trish...shame
>>
>>2787455
Trish also marketed herself better than anyone else. She knew why she was famous, and exploited that.
>>
>>2788791
She wasn't the most technical of girls and I guess the girls of today are. But I still think she was the best bumper & seller of any girl.

She was great at the intangibles, stuff like selling and small stuff like expressions & knowing how to play her roll to the audience.

As technically better some of the current girls are, some of their selling is horrible and emotions in the match are awful (looking at you Charlotte and Nattie)
>>
She was a mediocre face but a god tier heel.
>>
>>2787593
>Lita already filled the spot monkey role
She was fucking terrible, man

You guys are biting that WWE narrative too much. Trish took ages to become passable in the ring, and Lita was mostly sloppy. Look at that time Lita and Trish main evented Raw, Lita nearly killed herself on a suicide dive - a spot most of the WWE main roster does today like it's nothing.
>>
>>2788730
why is mickie james still GOAT now
>>
She fucking sucked as a wrestler, let's not rewrite history here.
>>
>>2788747
The problem I have with NXT, once tyey get to the main roster, there is very little character development. If you don't watch NXT you miss their build.

What s Sasha the boss of? If Bailey such an underdog, why did she reach the peak and won the championship just 6 months in.

Trish had a very natural progression right in front of us.
>>
>>2787455
She did genuinely get good in the ring after a while.
Charlotte is the most skilled/athletic person WWE has ever had.
Lita was the best all-rounder.
Trish will probably always be considered the best though.
>>
>>2789985

Don't forget she inured herself from dropping off the apron onto Trish, and broke her neck acting on a tv show. She was the sloppiest female going.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.