[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ROH Best in the world >Cody beats Daniels after a 2 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>ROH Best in the world
>Cody beats Daniels after a 2 and a half star match that is forgettable
>G1 Long Beach show
>Cody defeats a beaten down and weak okada in a 3 star match
>Internet rages
>Metlzer reports WWE has resigned Cody immediately for the July 3rd raw
>The Drifter holds an open challenge
>you this come out and lose to Sampson in 2 mins

How would you react?
>>
american pro wrestling is great again
>>
>>2786604
Cody shouldn't be allowed near the main tittle scene neither in ROH nor NJPW, that would be the day the final nail in the coffin for wrestling.
>>
>>2786604
I would wake up.
>>
>>2786610
He is fighting Okada in 2 weeks
>>
I haven't seen any of his shit since leaving WWE. Has he gotten any better or is he still average as fuck and only 'relevant' because of his last name?
>>
>>2786616
Fucking smarks are going to ruin nip puro too
>>
>>2786610
He's gonna be champion and all you can do is seethe and teethe
>>
>>2786604
>Cody comes back to RAM with new japan and roh world titles
>puts them both in a trashcan on live tv
>here comes Vinny Mac
>Vince takes his pants of
>CAWdy proceeds to kiss Vinny's ass while there is a package in memory of Dusty playing on the titantron
I would mark the fuck out.
>>
Gedo is a westaboo, but he won't/can't put the strap on stardust.

It's a rule from the old territories days, you can't put a jobber in another promotion at the top of your card in your promotion, as it buries your entire roster. If stardust at least had a one day reign with the WHC, there might be a case for him, but he topped out as a mid carder, and fell off the map once the brotherhood concluded and was jobbing out to the likes of apollo crews.
>>
idk I just think it's weird how much some people suck off NJPW when Kidani and Gedo are massive marks of western style wrestling.
>>
>it's a smarks underrate cody because they're upset an ex wwe guy is the biggest draw in the indies thread
>>
>>2786696
Okada was a jobber who dressed like Kato from the green hornet in TNA
>>
>>2786705
He was loaned out tho he was always njpw.
>>
>>2786646
>>2786703
Hi Cody and negress!
>>
He is literally the Roman Reigns of the indies
>>
>>2786703
The Young Bucks are the biggest draw in the indies.
>>
>>2787330
Yeah, until CAWDy
>>
>>2787330
No they aren't, not even in the top five

Irrelevant outside of pwg and pwg sells out whether they show up or not
>>
>>2786604
Cody is very much winning the ROH Championship, but he's not getting anywhere near an IWGP title reign.
>>
>>2787343
>Irrelevant outside of pwg

And ROH. And NJPW. And many other promotions. Yeah, so irrelevant.
>>
>>2786653
>>CAWdy proceeds to kiss Vinny's ass while there is a package in memory of Dusty playing on the titantronid

id buy a lifetines worth of wwe network memberships. i mean at only 9.99 a month its a steal. and a deal!
>>
>>2786637
But smarks are hating this.

>>2786653
It's not your fault.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.