[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all of you NJPW autists who keep spamming the crowd from yesterday's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sAjRg.jpg (92KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sAjRg.jpg
92KB, 768x1024px
To all of you NJPW autists who keep spamming the crowd from yesterday's smackdown, these pics are from a Raw from 2012 in the SAME building.

This isnt new. Dayton always draws poorly
>>
File: kO2dQ.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kO2dQ.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>
>SEETHING
>>
>>2786536
> E DRONE SEETHING
>>
File: PLyRe.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PLyRe.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>
That is a shitty crowd but are you guys retarded enough to not realize that they sell the tickets on the opposite side of the hard camera first? The other side of that arena is pretty much full since there are still a half decent amount of people on the hard camera side. Then again that doesn't fit your MEMES so forget I posted this.
>>
>>2786536
>>2786538
>>2786577
>EDRONES
They used to fill ALL the seats on the hard camera side before the late 2000s. There was never any unoccupied space because they used to actually sell out arenas back then.
>>
>>2786577
>these mental gymnastics that don't actually address the point
Being an e-drone must be suffering
>>
>>2786584
Bullshit, I went to several TV events even during the Attitude era where upper levels were tarped off because it would look like crap on TV. I'm sure live attendance has taken a nose dive but no need to make shit up when attendance figures are readily available if you're really that interested.
>>
>>2786592
Looks like you've been worked kiddo
>>
>>2786593
Bullshit, I went to several TV events even during the Attitude era where upper levels were tarped off because it would look like crap on TV.

Pic or you're full of shit
>>
>>2786601
>Nu Japan cuck can't even greentext
>>
>he actually wanted his time with this
I'm glad I'm not an e drone, having autism must be horrible.
>>
>>2786598
That post was a work ya dumb mark, worked
>>
>>2786601
Yeah let me dig out my Kodak pics anon. Or you could just look at attendance figures online and immediately see that I'm correct.
>>
>>2786593

They were also doing Raws that drew 30,000+ in domes, now any non-wrestlemania show is lucky to sell out. NBA arenas or barely D1 college arenas like in the OP.
>>
>>2786593
That's funny I went to actual attitudr era shows even house shows and the only thing tarped off were the seats behind the entrance stage. Even nosebleeds were sold out.
>>
>WWE has been drawing poorly for FIVE years

Yes this really makes people mocking it look silly, clearly the egg is on my face
>>
>>2786536
>>2786577
>>2786584
>>2786633
E! Drones in full seeth. Bringing up shit from 20 years ago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.