[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*spends 10 seconds to remember line* YOU MAY THINK THE ROCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: cmpunk is based.jpg (42KB, 841x438px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk is based.jpg
42KB, 841x438px
*spends 10 seconds to remember line* YOU MAY THINK THE ROCK IS BOXING WITH GOD *thinks hard on next line* BUT COME THIS SUNDAY *forgets line* UM UH YEAH *still butthurt after Punk owned him on the mic* RESORT TO GENERIC CATCHPHRASES WITH CHILDISH INSULTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YxQ_b_VHyk

This was the best Punk Promo, better than the 2011 Pipebomb
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>gets beat up by a twink
>>
Okay, Phil.
>>
>>2785535
CM Punk is the greatest wrestler of all time no doubt about that
>>
>>2785535
Too bad punk is a joke now. Its almost sad.
>>
>>2785541
Micky isn't a twink.
>>
>>2785541
Micky banged Meisha too
>>
>>2785535
>Box with God
Why box when a double-leg takedown and a rear-naked choke do the trick?
>>
>>2785576
why rush at your opponent a the beginning of a fight when you have no boxing experience or take down defense?

did philip pass his drug test for that fight?
>>
>>2785585
Then how do think he should have approached Gall?
>>
>>2785543
>>2785551
>>2785585
Losers of life confirmed
>>
>>2785585
Are you a trained fighter? If not, stop running your mouth
>>
File: 1495408446346.jpg (129KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495408446346.jpg
129KB, 919x737px
The only thing people remember about that segment is Rocky calling Phil cookie puss and punkeye the crackhead.
>>
>>2785631
Swinging roundhouses
>>
2010's Rock really is one of the worst on the mic on the entire roster
>>
>>2785631
With his wallet open and full of hundreds to appease him and prevent a beatdown
>>
>>2785876
Punketty confirmed btfo
>>
>>2785569
Is that for real?
>>
>>2785535

You mean like how The Rock always pauses before replying to a promo?
>>
>>2785535
If you close your eyes the rock sounds exactly like Obama
>>
I think Cookiepuss was the only time I ever saw The Rock bomb at getting something over
>>
You cannot deny that Punk's promo was fucking good characterization
I don't think you neckbeards get it, Punk literally admits he used the crowd like a puppet and that Rock and every legend does that. He called you out for what you really are, a bunch of fucking sheep who will jump on any bandwagon. What's funny is that in the quest to be different and unique you end up as a hivemind. I'll give you an example, a very relatable example. The guys who keep posting that 'Punk sucks, he's a loser' - are the same guys who were 100% behind his push to become the face of the company. The same guys who said Punk was the best, all his promos are awesome, creamed their pants at the pipebomb, great ring psychology and various other smark buzzwords. The moment he walked out you kept silent for a while, then it became apparent that he is never coming back; that's when you all decided to stalk, obsess over him and pinpoint every single flaw in everything that he did. Because that's what unemployed fucks like you tend to do.
>>
>>2786301
it was over with neckbeard smarks. 90 percent of the audience is either too young or too dumb to get it
>>
>>2785966
EIGHTEEN FUCKING PLUS HOLY SHIT HE WAS IN ANOTHER LEAGUE OF HIS OWN WHEN HE CAME BACK IN 2011
>>
>>2785541
CM Marks on suicide watch!
>>
>>2785535
>All that editing on the "official" version on the WWE Youtube channel

Salty as fuck
>>
>>2786357
How so?
>>
someone post the webm of phil getting thrown into the water on that MTV reality show
>>
File: wowreally.png (125KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
wowreally.png
125KB, 424x318px
>>2786315
>actually admitting you were too dumb to get that promo
>willingly lumping yourself in with children and retards who think wrestling is real.
Wow
OK then
>>
File: itsnotyourfault.jpg (34KB, 530x288px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotyourfault.jpg
34KB, 530x288px
>>2787046
That Webm won't make you any less of a fat virgin loser with no job and no Father.
it won't take the pain away.
You have to let it go.
>>
>>2786315
Then what are you? Either way, you're going to prove >>2786301 right
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.