[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>because at the end of the day... >i am just that intelligent...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: car.jpg (74KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
74KB, 840x840px
>because at the end of the day...
>i am just that intelligent...
>the fact of the matter is...

Seriously, did Haitch write her promo or something
>>
ding-dong diddly cum on her belly
>>
is she literally transsexual?
look at her face and jaw
>>
File: haitch.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haitch.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>2785255

You see, Anon...
>>
A lot of the women cut Hunter promos. Bliss does it all the time.
>>
>You see Seth, the fact of the matter is I'm just that much better than you

They didn't even bother to change out the names. How CAN they get away with this?
>>
>>2785255
Trips shapes everyone coming out of the Performance Center into Mini Mes, this is literally not a meme.
>>
>>2785255
willing to bet there are thousands of promos that have the line 'the fact of the matter is'. the only place ive heard people say this is in wrestling.
>>
>>2785271
Me reĆ­.
>>
>>2785258
>look at her face and jaw
ding-dong diddly YUM!
>>
YA SEE NAOMI

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CHAMPIONS
>>
>>2785259
...the fact of the matter is I write all promos
>>
Carmella is CUTE
>>
>>2785257
>>2785356
Shouldn't you be fucking your nephew?
>>
>>2785263
Aside from the repeat phrases like "You see" "The fact of the matter is" and "People like you don't get to be champion" he actually has really good, believable promos.
>>
>>2785323
>Trabajado
>>
Dat mic-skills
>>
>>2785255
something is... off... about her tummy, especially when compared to other divas
can't really figure out what it is
>>
>>2789209
yeah she's not a fat fuck like the rest of them
>>
>>2789244

Probably means her body looks like the body of a 12 year old boy
>>
>>2789209
its the bulge
>>
YA SEE WOMEN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.