[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/t riple-h-invites-floyd-ma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

http://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/triple-h-invites-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-to-wwe-monday-night-raw/

>implying these two big match draws will bother to appear on WWE

Its kinda pathetic how hard WWE is trying
>>
On top of that they mentioned Conor twice on Raw. And at Conor's PPV he mentioned working out a deal with Triple H to appear.

WWE really wants Conor to show up
>>
>>2782688
Aren't Haitch and Floyd irl friends?
>>
The last time Floyd was on WWE he was just coming off the De La Hoya fight and wasn't a supermega sports figure he is today. 0% chance he'll ever go on WWE tv unless they pay him 7 figures.
>>
>>2782762
>On top of that they mentioned Conor twice on Raw
What did they say? Pathetic company.

I'm so glad Dana is putting them out of business.
>>
>>2782953
Kurt and Cass both just basically said "Enzo! Why would you tweet that to Conor McGregor?!"
>>
File: this triggers weebs.jpg (75KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers weebs.jpg
75KB, 550x366px
Yeah, bringing in a top-tier draw from a combat sport has never generated mainstream attention
>>
>>2782979
It would work if anyone would want to be associated with WWE and WWE knew what to do. It's not 1998 anymore.
>>
>>2782993
A few millions thrown towards Connor's way to show up for Summerslam would certainly make him be interested in associating.
>>
Neither will show. They don't need the fight to be seen any more fake than it already is.
>>
>>2783011
He made so much money in the past few years and will make BOATLOADS OF MONEY from this fight. They can't pay him enough to associate himself with this company. It's obvious he wants nothing to do with them.
>>
>>2783023
Yeah because it would totally kill his brand and ability to draw money...right? Especially with the "BOATLOADS OF MONEY" that he is set to make. A few million for literally just showing up? No way Jose.
>>
File: rSGGPaQ.jpg (36KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
rSGGPaQ.jpg
36KB, 620x413px
>>2783052
No one wants to be associated with your pathetic hobby. Get a fucking clue
>>
Raw has a month to build up to a Connor/Floyd appearance. What rating do they get?
>>
>>2783071
Yeah nobody in combat sports would want to associate with the WWE with its low ratings; nope, never.
>>
>>2783102
Glad you see things my way, but it was obvious after Brock desperately wants nothing to do with them and all the UFC people weren't interested.
>>
Who here /mayweatherwilldestroythatmanlet/
>>
>>2782993
>It's not 1998 anymore.

90s will never die anon, you should know by now.
>>
>>2783172
90s will never die, but the WWE has.
>>
>>2782688
I admit I cringed when cass brought up the enzo tweet mcgregor thing. For what purpose? To have mcgregor squash enzo in 2 seconds flat at mania? This company loves pissing away money
>>
>>2783156
Conor is taller than Mayweather you dwarf
>>
>>2782688
Conors same age as me , attitude era was huge in Ireland at that time amongst 10-25 year olds EVERYONE was watching and it even my grandparents knew the main guys and the storylines. was a lot more exciting because this was before everyone had a PC and internet , YouTube etc. Rock and Austin at their best promos week in week out conor was definitely a fan and a huge Austin mark , absolutely every kid was unless you were a fat nerd. He got his mic skills watching WWF and he knows it but he'll never admit it. He's a real life mix of Austin rock McMahon and ric flair.
>>
>Mayweather and McGregor in the ring for their fight
>Both talking tremendous shit during the glove touch
>Crowd going wild
>bell rings
>Both men walk to the middle of the ring
>Mayweather lightly taps McGregor
>McGregor dramatically collapses
>Ref counts to ten
>Conor gets up and raises Floyd's hand while putting on a TMT hat

How hard would you mark?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.