[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Roman Reigns THE most ANNOYING character there's ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: DBmScBFXoAAXYPr.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBmScBFXoAAXYPr.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
Is Roman Reigns THE most ANNOYING character there's ever been in WWE? I seriously got worked on RAM, I fucking hate him, Jesus Christ.

But, I don't know, I guess WWE have never had a character like this before? So, well done WWE?
>>
File: asuka.png (554KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
554KB, 598x600px
>>2782402
Much worse than Roman
>>
>>2782402
They are trying to pull a Cena 2.0
But Cena is, amongst many things, able to claim shit like granting a million wishes and whatnots, something Roman don't have
>>
>>2782440
I like Reigns much more than I liked Cena back in his super-Cena days. At least Reigns isn't doing the cringe "humor". That succotash shit was fortunately very short lived.
>>
>>2782404
this
>uglier
>worse talker
>worse wrestler
>NEVER EVER loses
>>
>>2782402
He's basically Cena/Hogan, except he's just not over
>>
>>2782447
Plus, he has a way better moveset. I'll take the Spear over the FU and the Superman Punch over the Five Knuckle Shuffle any day of the week.
>>
>this OP

Based Big Dog Working The Smarks
>>
>>2782447
IDK man his "Slurpee's for herpes" promo he cut on edge and Lita was pretty funny
>>
File: roman.jpg (34KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
34KB, 800x450px
>getting worked by the big dog
seek sunlight smark
>>
>>2782402
Man Roman actually has a great look and a cool voice but he has no charisma at all. And I hate how everytime he does a standard move they play it off as some incredible feat of strength. Like the Samoan Drop is prob the most basic move in WWE and when Roman does it Cole ejaculates so much. Also the superman punch and 'Drive-By' are such horrible moves. Idk they just need to turn him he has heat already so its dumb that they aren't pulling the trigger
>>
>>2782471
Literally this
But half his feats of strength are him having the most visibly difficult time picking anybody up
>>
You're supposed to hate Roman. He's a heel you marks.
>>
>>2782404
Fpbp
>>
which roman shirt should I order lads has to be 4x though
>>
>>2782402
It really annoys me how they are treating his character now. He's smug and cocky about the fact that the smarks hate him. I hate that WWE uses him to prove a point. They know the fans actually hate him, but they have to hand pick their top star from the beginning instead of letting them naturally form. You can see the ending to Big Cass's push a mile away: he will win some decent matches as a heel and then be fed to Reigns.
>>
>>2782471
>no charisma
>never a dry coot in the house
>>
>>2782481
No, he's a failure.
>>
File: based.gif (2MB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
2MB, 404x304px
>>2782496
>failure
>best full-time merch sales
>only guy to generate large reactions when crowds are lukewarm for everybody else
>makes all of his opponents look good
>only real superstar in wwe today
>>
>>2782972
As usual, you just turn a blind eye on how MARGINAL his success compared to the rest. He's a failure when you consider how much investment and resources are put behind him, in terms of marketing and creative, at the expense of other wrestlers as well. He's been 3 times shoehorned for Wrestlemania main event and yet comes out only slightly better than Orton and AJ on merch sales, and still not a drawing power like Cena for live events.
>>
His gimmick is dick who gets away with it.
>>
>>2782402
I literally fucking hate this faggot so much. I get legit triggered every time I see his face on my TV screen. I hope a light falls on him.
>>
>>2784229
>Hating because you aint the Big Dog
>>
>>2782404
Agreed. All his worst traits with none of the good.
>>
When he started spitting straight bullshit about "I CAN'T BE BEATEN ONE ON ONE" then listed literally nothing but guys who have beaten him one on one, I did get pissed off, so maybe this retarded meta-heel gimmick is real.
>>
>>2782402
Yes he is
>>
>>2782972
Crowd is dead for his entrance most shows and even the Let's go Roman/Roman sucks are dying down. The smarks are becoming apathetic which is 10X worse for WWE than hating him.
>>
>>2782402
>s Roman Reigns THE most ANNOYING character there's ever been in WWE?
he doesn't have a character.
>>
>>2783570
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0330/624651/backstage-news-on-roman-reigns-selling-more-merchandise-than-any/
Big dick Meltzer did mention that no-one else is ready to take his place. Fucking e-drones are playing into Vince's hands by reverse psychology. Boo the guy hard, the kids, womyn and fat ass NEETs who like the lil poochie buy his merch and support him even more.

Roman is literally the Justin Bieber of wrestling and you're letting a fucking kids show get to you.

And about Orton and AJ, you're literally comparing him to a veteran who was in the title picture since the Royal Rumble and one of the top stars of Smackdown for the past year. Literally where they should be.
>>
Eric bischoff - I want to punch him

Diesel - annoying, overrated and NO talent whatsoever ever

Roman is cool in my book. Keep in mind....WWE has the performers on absolute lock down. The wrestlers have to do whatever management says. All of this isn't roman's fault. It's management's fault for trying to force him down everyone's throat. Especially when everyone wanted Bryan danileson to be the man.
>>
>>2784427
Him selling more merchandise than any is not an accomplishment, it's what a corporate-backed star must do. The fact that no one else is ready to replace him means nothing about how God Roman is either, it just shows how the creatives were wrong in focusing to build one single guy to the moon, hoping to get Cena 2.0.

The real measure to see his success is if he is actually moving the needle when it comes to attendance, and he is not. Putting him on the 3rd hour on RAW will not make people stay.
>>
>>2782402
This guy is shit....give him a move he cant possibly botch
>>
>>2782471
Lol he's full of charisma
>>
>>2782404
Asuka is a much better wrestler than Roman. And before you start in on her not having enough movez I'll say that is not everything that makes a match. Asuka knows what she is doing. Roman has to be led.
>>
>>2782471
>Man Roman actually has a great look
This gets repeated over and over but it's not true. He has a great look to be model for women's erotic literature, sure. But not a great look for a professional wrestler intended to be the heavyweight champion.
>>
Why do people say Reigns is Cena 2.0? Sure, he probably was a while ago when he was making corny jokes. But he's been playing a smug, arrogant asshole for way over a year now.
>>
>>2784894
>smug, arrogant asshole

Sounds like John "A LUCKY KICK" Cena to me...
>>
>>2782402
samoa joe
>>
>Lowman Reitings
>character
>>
>>2784479
>Him selling more merchandise than any is not an accomplishment
Considering his merch is pretty crap, I'd say it is.
>>
>>2784427
Reigns has gotten the largest, most sustained push while everybody else has gotten their legs cut out from under them, but he's still not producing a big enough ROI and the distance between him and #2 is marginal.

At various points, the likes of Styles & Owens have consistently been outselling him.
>>
I decided he was shit after the tombstone botch.
>>
>>2784520
asuka is autistic and still wrestles like an amateur after 11 years
>>
Random championship importance ranks

>US Championship
>WWE Universal championship
>WWE Championship
>WWE Smackdown womens championship
>IC Championship
>WWE Smackdown tag team championships
>WWE raw tag team championships
>WWE raw womens championship
>>
>>2782972
LOW
RECORD
>>
Thing I hate most about Reigns is that he's supposed to be a power-wrestler, and keeps being referred to as DA BIG DOG or THE POWER-HOUSE, yet he can't do power-moves for SHIT. He can JUST about do a Samoan Drop, to which Michael Cole goes bananas "THE POWER OF REIGNS, THE POWER OF REIGNS".

I mean, guys like Randy Orton are stronger than Reigns, even Seth is probably stronger than Reigns.
>>
>>2785623
Fucking Chad Gable is stronger than Reign
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.